TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/ Merry christmas and happy new year 2017

• Thread starter xande1959
  • 259 comments
Hello Xande, thank you for the great work. This is the first one of your tunes I am trying but I can only get 573pp even with the oil change. Was I supposed to buy engine upgrades as well as the triple clutch and carbon shaft? Obviously I can't set the transmission properly as it is. Thanks.:)

Hi mercury,
on my side I'm coming 600 PP, you're about to have to buy the right car ??
I would look at how mine and will keep you informed ;)
good day

Hello Xande, thank you for the great work. This is the first one of your tunes I am trying but I can only get 573pp even with the oil change. Was I supposed to buy engine upgrades as well as the triple clutch and carbon shaft? Obviously I can't set the transmission properly as it is. Thanks.:)
-
Mr Mercury1 thank you for visiting my garage and test one of my tunings of this great car, I particularly do not change oil when I buy the car, I save in other modifications that may occur for example changing oil you gain 11 points of performance in this car, I prefer to invest in pieces motor, reduction or weight etc..
the transmission I use a worksheet and after phaco settings for each circuit, in this case using only Nurburgring Nordschleife as a test. has a good day happy new year.:cheers:

Hi mercury,
on my side I'm coming 600 PP, you're about to have to buy the right car ??
I would look at how mine and will keep you informed ;)
good day
Thanks Seb, I actually used the launch edition - but it looks to have the same specs. I eventually got everything together, but I had to upgrade the engine, exhausts etc. The gear ratios all match Xande's sheet now and i am looking forward to trying it tomorrow! Thanks my friend.:)👍

AUDI R8 LMS ultra (Audi Team Phoenix)'12 <<650 PP>>
particularly like this car but this difference (Audi R8 LMS GT6) to (GT5 Audi R8) and brutal in regards to camber especially in the rain 100% with hard tires in the race (Audi R8 gt5 put camber (-) 3.0 front ) / / but (Audi R8 GT6fui forced to put camber (-) 9.0 front) a little extreme but in my performance improved. brakes another point to question how much less (brake balance) plus it slows even within the curve.

OBS; tested circuit Nurburgring 24h race hard tire with 100% weather variable night

-http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570432753_06
Hello again my friend. I got the Viper's transmission to match your but I needed extra parts. With this Audi Ultra - there are no settings for the LSD on your sheet, does that mean the LSD stays stock? thanks.

Hello again my friend. I got the Viper's transmission to match your but I needed extra parts. With this Audi Ultra - there are no settings for the LSD on your sheet, does that mean the LSD stays stock? thanks.
-
I would rather that good transmission and exchange ideas. station car parts in my sheet.
as LSD rectified
.00/05
.00/07
.00/05
Thank until shortly

-MCLAREN MP4-12C '10 (100,0% ONLINE)
-
The name of the new McLaren sports car is MP4-12C. 'MP4' has been the chassis designation for all McLaren Formula 1 cars since 1981. Since 1997, 'MP4' has stood for McLaren Project 4 (from 1981 to 1996, when McLaren's title sponsor was Marlboro, the "M" stood for this), resulting from the merger of Ron Dennis' Project 4 organisation with McLaren. The '12' refers to McLaren's internal Vehicle Performance Index through which it rates key performance criteria both for competitors and for its own cars. The criteria combine power, weight, emissions, and aerodynamic efficiency. The coalition of all these values delivers an overall performance index that has been used as a benchmark throughout the car's development. The 'C' refers to Carbon, highlighting the application of carbon fibre technology to the future range of McLaren sports cars.
MP4-12C shares its name with the MP4/12 Formula 1 car that raced in the 1997 season. This car featured a second brake pedal discovered by photographers to counter understeer on the exit of the corners by selecting the inside rear wheel, similar to the computer controlled "brake steer" system of the MP4-12C.
During an episode of the BBC programme Top Gear, presenter Jeremy Clarkson remarked that the car's name sounded like a "fax machine."
In the end of 2012, the name of the MP4-12C was reduced to 12C - the coupe now being called the 12C and the open-top version now being called the 12C Spider.
-
LIKE THIS CAR BUT I WAS HAPPY TUNING WITH HIM IN THE RACE able 7:26.197 BETTER BACK LIKE HOPE.
Good luck
-http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570741378_01
.:cheers:

Thank you for your tunes - you are a great benefit to the forum! I have not tried the last 3 but love the rest. The only one that is difficult to drive is the Audi LMS Ultra - not your fault, the car is broken and PD are the only ones that can fix it. I think both the steering and brakes are coded wrong.

The Camaro SS is an absolute dream and I beat everything 100pp over it. (I found the Camaro and Viper run better on Sports Soft tyres, even when the AI is on racing - still beat them easy and the car handles better) The Cadillac handles exactly the way it should and driven correctly will blow the opposition away - even cars with downforce.

Thanks again for your good work!:)

-MCLAREN F1 '94
The McLaren F1 is a sports car designed and manufactured by McLaren Automotive. Originally a concept conceived byGordon Murray, he convinced Ron Dennis to back the project and engaged Peter Stevens to design the exterior and interior of the car. On 31 March 1998, it set the record for the world's fastest production car in the world, reaching 231 mph (372 km/h) with the rev limiter enabled, and 243 mph (391 km/h) with the rev limiter removed.

The car features numerous proprietary designs and technologies; it is lighter and has a more streamlined structure than many modern sports cars, despite having one seat more than most similar sports cars, with the driver's seat located in the centre (and slightly forward) of two passengers' seating positions, providing driver visibility superior to that of a conventional seating layout. It features a powerful engine and is somewhat track oriented, but not to the degree that it compromises everyday usability and comfort. It was conceived as an exercise in creating what its designers hoped would be considered the ultimate road car. Despite not having been designed as a track machine, a modified race car edition of the vehicle won several races, including the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1995, where it faced purpose-built prototype race cars. Production began in 1992 and ended in 1998. In all, 106 cars were manufactured, with some variations in the design.[1]

In 1994, the British car magazine Autocar stated in a road test regarding the F1, "The McLaren F1 is the finest driving machine yet built for the public road." and that "The F1 will be remembered as one of the great events in the history of the car, and it may possibly be the fastest production road car the world will ever see."[2]

In August 2013, at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, Gooding & Company auctioned off chassis 066 for a record sale price of US$8.47 million.[3]
-http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570741378_02
.ENJOY THIS missile:tup:

Great tunes. The NSX Stealth is fantastic. The Tommy Kaira is as good as anyone can get it - the car has never handled well, but top line speed great. Is there anything you can do with Godzilla GTR? The transmission settings are fantastic but it understeers like hell (I know it was always famous for understeer) and brakes badly. Also, it shakes at high speed and is hard to keep on the road. I was going to try and firm the springs up myself, but I thought I would ask the expert first. I tested it it at Sarthe and Motegi, and it blows everything away in a race but gives it back around the corners. I realise this is a very difficult car to get right and I really appreciate all you have done so far!! Any suggestions? :)

Great tunes. The NSX Stealth is fantastic. The Tommy Kaira is as good as anyone can get it - the car has never handled well, but top line speed great. Is there anything you can do with Godzilla GTR? The transmission settings are fantastic but it understeers like hell (I know it was always famous for understeer) and brakes badly. Also, it shakes at high speed and is hard to keep on the road. I was going to try and firm the springs up myself, but I thought I would ask the expert first. I tested it it at Sarthe and Motegi, and it blows everything away in a race but gives it back around the corners. I realise this is a very difficult car to get right and I really appreciate all you have done so far!! Any suggestions? :)
-
Mr. mercury you really know much about test felt the same problem as understeer, did everything and always when this happens I relive the brakes front and I improve the weight distribution of the car, doing the following (ballast weight, 46 kg) and (ballast position + 50%) (front / Weight Distribuition 50: 50) in this car, but he did not stop, I tried to increase (Camber angle front) did not work out too, then went back to line # 1, this posted, but I discovered a characteristic of this car. brakes and accelerates at the same time and reducing gear before taking the car holds up better. I felt it. , When a straight car shakes is something wrong in design but has a way to reduce it to the minimum the regular extension dampers, I do not like I prefer regular camber angle (-) for more, thanks again hope for a racing FIND

obs: excuse my english I use google translator:cheers:

-
Mr. mercury you really know much about test felt the same problem as understeer, did everything and always when this happens I relive the brakes front and I improve the weight distribution of the car, doing the following (ballast weight, 46 kg) and (ballast position + 50%) (front / Weight Distribuition 50: 50) in this car, but he did not stop, I tried to increase (Camber angle front) did not work out too, then went back to line # 1, this posted, but I discovered a characteristic of this car. brakes and accelerates at the same time and reducing gear before taking the car holds up better. I felt it. , When a straight car shakes is something wrong in design but has a way to reduce it to the minimum the regular extension dampers, I do not like I prefer regular camber angle (-) for more, thanks again hope for a racing FIND

obs: excuse my english I use google translator:cheers:
Thanks Xande - your English is fine!!👍:)

-MERCEDES-BENZ SLR MCLAREN '09
-
The Class SLR McLaren is one of the super sports models from Mercedes - Benz , equipped with V8 engine which takes the maximum of 384.76 km / h and has an acceleration 0-100 km / h in 3.2 seconds . McLaren uses a compressor , also having the fastest versions as AMG and BRABUS .
The mechanics are not particularly modern : it has only three valves per cylinder and automatic transmission , the torque converter type , has only five gears. His biggest asset is the technological chassis built by hand in carbon fiber . Its production began in 2003 , called R/C199 . Is 9th fastest car series in the world. Production will be closed at the end of 2009 , thanks to the end of the union between McLaren and Mercedes - Benz .
The model blends the stylistic elements of the original SLR -1950s with design details of the cars racing team McLaren Mercedes 2003 . There are three versions : Coupe , Roadster ( less rapid ) and the 722 edition ( the fastest ) . There is also an alternative version : GT 722 Made to order by Ray Mallock Ltd. company under license from Mercedes - Benz . The Mansory and Brabus also make alternative versions of the SLR McLaren . Mercedes- Benz SLR Stirling Moss , limited to only 75 units , 200 kg lighter , 0-300 Km / h 26 seconds, with top speed of 351 km / h was recently launched
-
The "Uhlenhaut Coupé"
Juan Manuel Fangio, Stirling Moss and Karl Kling - three of the great drivers who wrote the history of motor sport - were responsible in the mid-1950s by the overwhelming success of the 300 SLR Mercedes-Benz in motorsport competitions.
.http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570753723_01

Another great tune!! 6.53 Around Mount Panorama in traffic for an easy win. Handles well - like a heavy car should and brakes in a straight line at speed. Well done my friend! :cheers:

-FERRARI DINO 246GT '71
-
Dino was a marque for mid-engined, rear-drive sports cars produced by Ferrari from 1968 to 1976. The Dino marque was meant to be used for cars with engines that had fewer than 12 cylinders, reserving the Ferrari name for the V-12 and flat 12 models. The Dino name was retired after that point, in favour of conventional Ferrari branding. The Dino brand was an attempt by Ferrari to produce a relatively low-cost sports car.

The Dino models used Ferrari racing naming designation of displacement and cylinder count with two digits for the size of the engine in deciliters and the third digit to represent the number of cylinders, i.e., 246 being a 2.4-litre 6-cylinder and 308 being a 3.0-litre 8-cylinder. Ferrari street models of the time used a three-digit representation of the displacement in cubic centimeters of one of the 12 cylinders, which would have been meaningless in a brand with differing numbers of cylinders. The name "Dino" was derived from Enzo Ferrari's son, Dino Ferrari, who died of Duchenne muscular dystrophy on June 30, 1956.

The Dino 246 was the first Ferrari model produced in high numbers. It is lauded by many for its intrinsic driving qualities and groundbreaking design. In 2004, Sports Car International placed the car at number six on its list of Top Sports Cars of the 1970s. Motor Trend Classic placed the 206/246 at number seven in their list of the 10 "Greatest Ferraris of all tim

-http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570519168_05
. worthy of a legend

-AUDI R8 5.2 FSI quatro Chrome Line
-
The R8 is a two-seater supercar from Audi.
It is based on the concept car Audi Le Mans Quattro, presented at the 2003 Frankfurt Motor Show.
Changed little from the concept car. The large trapezoidal grille, brand identity, is well integrated to the front, but now with the rings resting on the bonnet and rear, the car has air intakes to improve aerodynamics similar to the front that have the same function and also to cool the brakes.
It has a V8 engine of 4.2 liters and 32 valves (4 per cylinder) that yields 420cv (414hp) at 7,800 rpm, and makes accelerating from 0 to 100 km / h in 4.4 seconds, reaching a top speed of 301 km / h.
Sharing the platform with his brother Lamborghini Gallardo.
With a fascinating behavior given its central engine, which balances the weight distribution, also featuring the famous quattro all-wheel drive

.note: in this case this car was designed for GT6 and (gt5)

http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570432753_07

Hi to you Xande,
First of all, I wish you a happy 2014 and all your family,
thank you for all that great work you made,
I test I can these adjustment !!!
has soon ;)

-PLYMOUTH AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70 (BARRACUDA)
-
The Plymouth Barracuda is a two-door car that was manufactured by the Plymouth division of the Chrysler Corporation from 1964 to 1974.

The first-generation Barracuda, a fastback A-body coupe based on the Plymouth Valiant, had distinctive wraparound back glass and was available from 1964 to 1966.

The second-generation 1967 to 1969 Barracuda, though still Valiant-based, was heavily redesigned. Second-generation A-body cars were available in fastback, notchback, and convertible versions.

The 1970 to 1974 E-body Barracuda, no longer Valiant-based, was available as a coupe and a convertible, both of which were very different from the previous models. The final model year for the Barracuda was 1974.
.http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1571395663_01

Hello my friend, if it is not too much trouble, when you tune a car, if there are any parts that need to be purchases or oil change - could you please list them right at the top first? Just a suggestion but it makes everything a lot easier :)
I look forward to trying the new tunes - I love the Cuda and it comes in great colours!

Hi Xande,
AAR Cuda 👍
again the very good job !!!
if you have time, you can look for a adjustment of the Challenger R / T Race Car '70?
thank you for sharing, see you soon ;)

-POZZI MOTORSPORTS CAMARO RS 550 PP
-
The first-generation Chevrolet Camaro appeared in dealerships on September 29, 1966,[4] for the 1967 model year on an all brand new rear-wheel drive GM F-body platform and would be available as a 2-door, 2+2 seat, coupe or convertible with a choice of six-cylinder and V8 powerplants.[5] The first-gen Camaro would last up through the 1969 model year.

The Camaro's standard drivetrain was a 230 cu in (3.8 L) straight-6 engine rated at 140 hp (104 kW) and backed by a Saginaw three-speed manual transmission. There were 8 (in 67), 10 (in 68), and 12 (in 69) different engines available in 67-69 Camaros. And there were several transmission options. A four-speed manual was optional, replacing the base three-speed. The two-speed "Powerglide" automatic transmission was a popular option in 1967 and 1968 until the three-speed "Turbo Hydra-Matic 350" automatic became available starting in 1969. The larger Turbo 400 three-speed automatic was an option on SS396 cars.

There was a plethora of other options available all three years, including three main packages:

The RS was an appearance package that included hidden headlights, revised taillights with back-up lights under the rear bumper, RS badging, and exterior bright trim. It was available on any model.

The SS performance package consisted of a 350 or 396 cu in V8 engine and chassis upgrades for better handling and to deal with the additional power. The SS featured non-functional air inlets on the hood, special striping, and SS badging.

The Z/28 performance package was designed (with further modifications) to compete in the SCCA Trans-Am series. It included a solid-lifter 302 V8, 4-speed transmission, power disc brakes, and two wide stripes down the hood and decklid.

Almost all of 1967-1969 Camaros were built in the two U.S. assembly plants: Norwood, Ohio and Van Nuys, California. There were also five non-U.S. Camaro assembly plants in countries that required local assembly and content. These plants were located in the Philippines, Belgium, Switzerland, Venezuela, and Peru.[6]

-NOTE:NO CHANGE OIL OF MY CAR SO WHEN NEEDE
http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570469788_09

-DODGE CHALLENGER R/T RACE CAR '70
-
The Challenger is a sporty two-door model mid- size Dodge . Its production started in 1970. Sharing its platform (E -Body ) with the Plymouth Barracuda Dodge Challenger impressed by its wide range of engines . The R / T ( Road / Track) version had engines , all of them from the V8 335cv , 375cv of the , with a four-barrel carb , Magnum 440 and top of the line 426 Hemi V8 425cv . The Dodge also built the T / A ( Trans Am ) version , which was sold almost identical to the Dodge competed in the Trans Am championship
In 1971 the Challenger was restyled , having also due to the laws of exhaust emissions have reduced its power . 1972 was a bad year for the Challenger , and the Dodge finished with a convertible version and the R / T. The most powerful version of the Challenger now offered modest 240cv . Replacing the R / T Dodge launched the Rally version , with modest 150hp .
In 1974 the Challenger was lost , leaving missed by all enthusiasts of this model from Dodge .
In 2006, Dodge built a concept car called Challenger Concept, which brought back the Challenger equipped with a Hemi V8 425cv . Sales success in the United States . The car is also imported to Brazil . The maximum speed it can reach 292 km / h and goes from 0 to 100 km / h in 4.3 seconds.
In 1971 the Dodge Challenger in the movie Vanishing Point being the "getaway car" ( getaway car ) film.

Tuned CIRCUIT (LAGUNA SECA) HAD A LOT OF DIFFICULTY IN SAC STOPPER, IT FORCES YOU CHOOSE ANOTHER ROUTE NOT INSIDE, BUT OUTSIDE.
Nürburgring Nordschleife ATE THAT THERE WAS HARDLY EVEN PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT MY TIME WAS 7:07 ....
BUT I HAVE TO SAY AND HARD TO TUNE A CAR DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUIT, BUT THE NOISE SUCH MOTOR relieves fatigue, and music to my ears.
.http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570506823_07

wawwww, already :)
thank you very much Mr Xande :bowdown:
I test as soon as possible
ah, yes also, camaro RS is fantastic, good job 👍
has soon !!!

-FORD FOCUS RS '02
-THIS WOULD BE MAGNIFICENT CAR HAD 4 wheel drive. BUT HAVING AWESOME BY FORCE,. RECOMMEND
-http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570543858_01
Hello Xande, are you born in 1959? If yes, you are an old boy same as me! I cannot get the transmission settings to match in this tune for Ford Focus :banghead: Can you please check everything again? I have all the parts and engine upgrade stage 1 - but no good, doesn't matter how I try, I can't get the settings to match your sheet. I also come up only 498pp. Thank you, please let me know.

Back