TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/ Merry christmas and happy new year 2017

• Thread starter xande1959
  • 259 comments
I got the gears and HP to match in the Ford Focus but I had to upgrade to Engine Stage 2, buy a sports computer and start the transmission with speed at 180kph instead of 280kph on sheet. Hope this helps if anyone else has trouble. Will go for a drive now! Thanks Xande. :)

Last edited:
-AUDI R8 5.2 FSI quatro Chrome Line
-
The R8 is a two-seater supercar from Audi.
It is based on the concept car Audi Le Mans Quattro, presented at the 2003 Frankfurt Motor Show.
Changed little from the concept car. The large trapezoidal grille, brand identity, is well integrated to the front, but now with the rings resting on the bonnet and rear, the car has air intakes to improve aerodynamics similar to the front that have the same function and also to cool the brakes.
It has a V8 engine of 4.2 liters and 32 valves (4 per cylinder) that yields 420cv (414hp) at 7,800 rpm, and makes accelerating from 0 to 100 km / h in 4.4 seconds, reaching a top speed of 301 km / h.
Sharing the platform with his brother Lamborghini Gallardo.
With a fascinating behavior given its central engine, which balances the weight distribution, also featuring the famous quattro all-wheel drive

.note: in this case this car was designed for GT6 and (gt5)

http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570432753_07
I love this car. Your best work my friend, it beats everything!👍:)

Last edited:
I got the gears and HP to match in the Ford Focus but I had to upgrade to Engine Stage 2, buy a sports computer and start the transmission with speed at 180kph instead of 280kph on sheet. Hope this helps if anyone else has trouble. Will go for a drive now! Thanks Xande. :)
-hello mr ° mercury like your clinical eye, my transmission is not consistent with maximum torque will put into practice your opinion, thank you

-ASTON MARTIN ONE-77 '11
-
Prior to the One-77's Paris Motor Show debut, various details about the car had been leaked,[5] but official specifications were not fully revealed until the 2009 Geneva Motor Show.
The One-77 features a full carbon fibre monocoque chassis, a handcrafted aluminium body, and a naturally aspirated 7.3 litre (7312 cc) V12 engine with 750 hp (560 kW). Aston Martin claims that this will be the most powerful naturally aspirated production engine in the world when the car is delivered.[6]
The car uses a strengthened version of the DB9's 6-speed automated manual transmission and height-adjustable pushrod suspension coupled with dynamic stability control.[7] It will feature Pirelli P Zero Corsa tyres (255/35 ZR20 front, 335/30 ZR20 rear) and Carbon Ceramic Matrix brakes.
The top speed was estimated to be 200 mph (320 km/h) but actual tests in December 2009 showed a figure of 220.007 mph (354.067 km/h),[8] with a 0–60 mph time of approximately 3.5 seconds.
The engineering and build source of the carbon chassis and suspension system is contracted to Multimatic of Canada.
The projected weight was 1,500 kg (3,307 lb),[9] but the production model was 1,630 kg (3,594 lb). The CO2 emissions of the One-77 are rated at 572 g/km.
-http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570420408_03

NOTE:RESPECT THE EXTENT THIS CAR

-ASTON MARTIN ONE-77 '11
-
Prior to the One-77's Paris Motor Show debut, various details about the car had been leaked,[5] but official specifications were not fully revealed until the 2009 Geneva Motor Show.
The One-77 features a full carbon fibre monocoque chassis, a handcrafted aluminium body, and a naturally aspirated 7.3 litre (7312 cc) V12 engine with 750 hp (560 kW). Aston Martin claims that this will be the most powerful naturally aspirated production engine in the world when the car is delivered.[6]
The car uses a strengthened version of the DB9's 6-speed automated manual transmission and height-adjustable pushrod suspension coupled with dynamic stability control.[7] It will feature Pirelli P Zero Corsa tyres (255/35 ZR20 front, 335/30 ZR20 rear) and Carbon Ceramic Matrix brakes.
The top speed was estimated to be 200 mph (320 km/h) but actual tests in December 2009 showed a figure of 220.007 mph (354.067 km/h),[8] with a 0–60 mph time of approximately 3.5 seconds.
The engineering and build source of the carbon chassis and suspension system is contracted to Multimatic of Canada.
The projected weight was 1,500 kg (3,307 lb),[9] but the production model was 1,630 kg (3,594 lb). The CO2 emissions of the One-77 are rated at 572 g/km.
-http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570420408_03

NOTE:RESPECT THE EXTENT THIS CAR
I can't wait to try and report back! I know you have a serious car to tune - when 4th Gear is greater than 1.000! LOL. 👍:)

-FORD GT '06
-The story begins in the early 60s , when Ford , wanting to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans and thus enter the sports car market orientation of European attempts to acquire Ferrari . The negotiations went well and Enzo Ferrari had accepted the offer made by Ford . When the management of FIAT learned that Ferrari would pass into the hands of an American company , they decided to intervene in the transaction , claiming that the Ferrari brand was Italian heritage and should remain such . Thus the transaction was interrupted with Ford and Fiat took a controlling stake in Ferrari . Enzo Ferrari did not accept the last minute. After failed negotiations , Ford itself decides to create a car to beat the competition . The car would be based on Lola Mk6 , an advanced car for its time , but its first versions become disastrous . After several attempts the car was redesigned by Caroll Shelby , and may not exceed a maximum height of 40 inches ( 1.00 m) arises the Ford GT40 . In the 24 Hours of Le Mans 1966 a GT40 comes first , bringing two of the same team in second and third place. Thus , the car became one of the most recognized stars of motorsport by doing away with the victories of Ferrari . Forty years later, Ford has the idea to do a tribute to him , and thus is born the Ford GT .
.http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570543858_02

Aston Martin One-77 = great job! What a machine! I hope you don't mind, I increased the deceleration in the LSD to 10 and changed the brake bias to 2/0. Please try, it handles and brakes much better now. I got it up to 205 mph at Mulsanne. Its a good car for Sarthe at night - because the headlights actually work okay.Great car, thanks. :cheers:

Aston Martin One-77 = great job! What a machine! I hope you don't mind, I increased the deceleration in the LSD to 10 and changed the brake bias to 2/0. Please try, it handles and brakes much better now. I got it up to 205 mph at Mulsanne. Its a good car for Sarthe at night - because the headlights actually work okay.Great car, thanks. :cheers:
-small details big difference.
thank you friend

-RUF CTR2 '96
-
The CTR (abbreviation of "Group C Turbo Ruf") was based on the 1987 911 Carrera 3.2 as opposed to the 930, Porsche's factory turbocharged version of the 911, a decision made because of the 3.2's slightly lower curb weight and drag coefficient. Factory body panels including the doors, hood and engine cover were replaced with aluminum pieces, helping to knock an additional 200 kg (441 lb) off the vehicle's factory curb weight. Shaved rain gutters to reduce drag, fiberglass front and rear bumpers and a pair of intake ducts on the rear flares to allow airflow to the intercoolers topped the list of body modifications. The rear arches were also increased in width very slightly to accommodate the larger speedline wheels.

In addition to the lighter panels, considerable modifications were made to the engine, including boring the cylinders out to 98 mm (3.9 in) to increase displacement from 3.2 to 3.4 litres, adding an uprated Bosch Motronic fuel injection system, and switching to the ignition setup originally designed for the Porsche 962 race car. A specifically designed turbo system featuring infinity large turbochargers and twin intercoolers topped the engine work, bringing total output to 469 hp (350 kW) and 408 lb·ft (553 N·m) of torque at 5950 rpm. The sound from the blow-off valve was also curiously close to the chirp of a canary, helping the name "yellowbird" stick.

Ruf CTR Yellowbird powerplant.
At the time, Porsche offered the 911 3.2 with a 5-speed manual transmission, but the 930 featured only a 4-speed transmission, chosen because it was the only unit manufactured by the company that could handle the turbocharged engine's high output. Not content with only four forward gears and unable to satisfactorily modify the 5-speed unit, Ruf choose to use a new five-speed transmission of their own design on the CTR, which also gave them full freedom to customize gear ratios. To ensure absolute control, an upgraded suspension system, 17 inch Ruf Speedline alloy wheels, 330 mm (13.0 in) diameterBrembo braking system, and Dunlop's Denloc system performance tires were used.

The company debuted the vehicle at the end of 1987 with pricing set at $223,000 per unit, although that number could vary depending on whether a given customer ordered their car directly from Ruf or brought in a unit purchased via dealer for conversion. Ruf made only 29 CTRs from chassis bought from Porsche; most of the CTRs produced were converted from existing customers' Carreras.

.http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1571420353_01

this fantastic car has happy few who have

-STELOW ENGINEERING RED DEVIL
-
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Red Devil Pro Touring
Mark Stielow took a '69 Camaro body and packed it full of modern-day performance. Behold Pro Touring's dry-aged wonder.
We’re visiting an odd spot in the universe where level-headed civility doesn’t pertain. This is a dream destination where the unlikely is the norm and the preposterous is the rule. Here, the ride of choice is a vintage Chevy Camaro packing Corvette ZR1 speed and handling.

True believers call this sect of the car faith Pro Touring (PT). On the sacred tree of motoring, the PT branch thrives several limbs up from hot rods and a couple over from restomods. The essential ingredients are outrageous power, 1.0-g cornering and braking capabilities, and stock sheetmetal. The “Red Devil” Camaro constructed by GM engineer Mark Stielow [see below] is a PT track star masquerading as a street-legal F-body.
In case your subscription to Car Craft has expired: The ’69 Camaro is now and forever the most cherished muscle car ever made. This model year’s combination of classic beauty, tidy size, and ample underhood space makes it a favorite starting point for tuners and collectors. GM vice-president of global design Ed Welburn not only owns one, he all but cloned the ’69 Camaro to renew Chevy’s fight with the immortal Ford Mustang.

The Red Devil is No. 11 in a series of  ’69 Camaros massaged by Stielow over the past 23 years. To the casual observer, it’s a survivor that rolled off a GM assembly line the year mankind made its giant leap to the moon. But don’t be fooled: This Camaro packs double the ammo provided by the General back in the day, along with the chassis fortifications needed to taunt the bluebloods from Stuttgart and Maranello.

Proving that he’s seriously hooked on speed, Stielow loaded the Devil’s engine bay with a sinful combination of LS7, LS9, and aftermarket power parts. His 7.0-liter Corvette Z06  block is topped with a ZR1’s cylinder heads, valvetrain, and supercharger. Inside, the best catalog parts money can buy are force-fed 12 psi of  boost by an Eaton TVS supercharger spinning 30 percent faster than stock.  A Tremec six-speed transmission sends an estimated 756 horsepower back to a 3.25:1, nine-inch solid axle fitted with a True�trac limited-slip differential and located by a Detroit Speed suspension system. That same vendor also supplied the hydroformed subframe, the front suspension, rack-and-pinion steering  gear, and coil-over dampers fitted at all four corners.
The surprise is how calmly the Red Devil behaves. The engine fires instantly and settles into a polite 750-rpm idle, temporarily suppressing its wild side. The clutch is light, progressive in its takeup, and easy to sync with the throttle for a composed creepaway. The pedals are ideally positioned for heel-and-toe footwork, and Stielow’s shifter knows the quick way  through the fortified T-56 gearbox.

-http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570469788_10

-increasingly like these cars. I believe in God, but the Devil impressed me.
NOTE:embarrassed:NE OF CARS WITH HIGHER TORQUE HARD TO GO WELL TUNING CIRCUIT, (willow springs international raceway) and (ascari full track)

MAZDASPEED ATENZA '05
-
The model lineup consists of a four-door sedan, a five-door hatchback and a five-door estate, marketed in North America as the "Sport Sedan", "5-Door" and "Sport Wagon", respectively. In Australia, the lineup starts with Limited, available only as a saloon. Then comes the Classic, available in saloon, hatch or estate. The Luxury model is next available in saloon and hatch versions. Topping the range is the Luxury Sports model, available only as a hatch. In New Zealand the lineup consisted of 2.0L GLX (saloon only), 2.3L GSX (saloon, hatch, and estate), and the range-topping 2.3L Limited (saloon and hatch). The lead stylist for this model generation was Moray Callum.

When it arrived in North America, it was first sold as a 2003 model in the United States and as a 2004 model in Canada. In Europe, the luxury sports model was available as a 220 hp (160 kW) direct injection turbodiesel ("DITD") estate up until 2007. As of 2008, the European Mazda catalog lists only the "Sport" version of the 246 hp (183 kW) turbodiesel estate, while the "Luxury Sport" version has been dropped.

Drivetrain combinations include the Mazda MZR engine in configurations of 1.8 L (L8-DE), 2.0 L (LF-VE) and 2.3 L (L3-VE), initially with a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission (with sequential-automatic option, dubbed the "Four-Speed Sport AT"). In the US domestic market a 3.0 L Duratec 30 V6 engine is also available with a five-speed manual or five-speed automatic (with sequential-automatic option, dubbed the "5-Speed Sport AT"). European and Australian versions also feature a four-cylinder turbodiesel that comes with a six-speed manual transmission and produces significantly more torque than the V6, with much improved fuel economy.

In North America, the 5-speed automatic optional on the V6 models is replaced by an Aisin 6-speed automatic for 2005 model year. The four-cylinder model receives a Jatco five-speed automatic in the following year. Power is directed to the front wheels in most markets, although full-time all-wheel-drive models are available in Japan, Europe and Australia. Not all configurations are available in all areas - for example, the Mazda 6 as released in Australia is available in 2.3L four-cylinder guise only, while the 626 which it replaced was available with a choice of four- or six-cylinder engines. The MZI V6 engine was only fitted to vehicles manufactured at Flat Rock, Michigan and destined for the US and Canadian domestic markets.

Just as before the Mazda 626 was renamed to Mazda6 Atenza, Ford continues to use the Mazda's G-series platform for the basis of a number of its CD3 platform coded vehicles, including the Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan, Lincoln Zephyr/MKZ, Lincoln MKX, and a range of SUVs and minivans. Ford also plans to offer a hybrid powertrain on the platform. The official Mazda chassis codes are GG (saloon/hatch) and GY (estate) series - following the 626/Capella in its GF/GW series.

Mazda's Hofu plants in Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan produce the Mazda6 for international markets. In North America, Mazda 6 production is handled at the AutoAlliance International plant which is a joint venture between Ford and Mazda. The first Mazda 6 rolled off this Flat Rock, Michigan assembly line on October 1, 2002, one month after 626 production ended. There are also satellite plants building Mazda 6 models in China and Thailand for their respective local markets.

In September 2005, all Australian Mazda 6's received a facelift which included a feature upgrade, 5-speed auto and 6-speed manual transmissions, standard 16- or 17-inch alloy wheels and minor bodywork upgrades.

In China, the Mazda6 is used as the base for the FAW Benteng, also known as Besturn or Hongqi C301, manufactured by theFirst Automobile Works in Jilin Province.

. http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570729033_02

NOTE:CAR SEEMS TO BE GOING EASY WALKING

Xande Olá, obrigado por essas grandes configurações, você pode especificar o tipo de pneu utilizado para suas configurações.
Muitas felicidades.
Tradução de Google?👍

Hi xande I'm going to try some of your tunes when I'm back around the PS3.👍 Quick question for you though. Do you tune for wheel or DS3?:cheers:

Xande Olá, obrigado por essas grandes configurações, você pode especificar o tipo de pneu utilizado para suas configurações.
Muitas felicidades.
Tradução de Google?👍
Mr Gurney Halleck I tune my cars with tires according to the pp:
Ex: 350 PP comfort: mediun
400 PP comfort: soft
450 PP sports: hard
500 PP sports: soft
550 PP sports: soft
600 PP sports: soft strret car (or racing: hard)
600 and 650 (PP) racing: hard race cars
note: thanks for visiting my garage,:cheers:

Hi xande I'm going to try some of your tunes when I'm back around the PS3.👍 Quick question for you though. Do you tune for wheel or DS3?:cheers:
Overall I use this segment
note: thanks for visiting my garage, Mr TJis1337NOOB :cheers:

Overall I use this segment
note: thanks for visiting my garage, Mr TJis1337NOOB :cheers:
No problem man and I'll get back to you once I can try a tune of yours.:)

FORD MUSTANG MACH 1 '71
-
1969 was the benchmark year for Ford Mustang in its proliferation of performance names and engines. No less than 6 factory performance Mustang models were available (GT, Boss 302, Boss 429, Shelby GT350, Shelby GT500 and the Mach 1). Additionally, seven variations of V-8s were available in the '69–'70 models; most of these also available in the new Mach 1.

Due to the Mach 1's success, the GT model was discontinued after 1969 following poor sales of 5,396 units - versus the 72,458 sales for the Mach 1.[3] The Mustang would not wear the "GT" badge again until 1982.

The Mach 1 package was only available in the 'Sportsroof' body style[4] (previously known as the 'Fastback'); never on the coupe or convertible. Many resto-mod visual conversions have since been performed by owners and enthusiasts, but are not Mach 1's by VIN code.

The Mach 1's original recipe was simple: It started with a V8 powered 'Sportsroof' body and added numerous visual and performance enhancing items such as matte black hood treatment with hood pins, hood scoop (including optional Shaker scoop), competition suspension, chrome pop-open gas cap, revised wheels with Goodyear Polyglas tires, chrome exhaust tips (except 351W 2V), deluxe interior, unmissable livery and dealer optional chin spoiler, rear deck spoiler, and rear window louvers.

Standard equipment was a 351 cu in (5.8 L) Windsor (351W) 2V motor with a 3 speed manual transmission, and a 9" 28 spline open rear axle. A 351W 4V was optional as was a 390 cu in (6.4 L) FE, and the huge 428 cu in (7.0 L) Cobra Jet 4V with or without Ramair, and even the introduction of the "drag pack" option with the modified 428 cu in (7.0 L) Super Cobra Jet engine. A 4 speed manual or 3 speed FMX (small block)/C6 (big block) automatic transmission was optional, and the 428SCJ added a cast iron tailshaft in place of the regular aluminum one to the C6. A "traction lok" rear axle was optional, and the 428 CJ/SCJ included a "traction lok" with a 3.91 or 4.30 ratio, 31 spline axle shafts and a nodular case. In 1970, the 3.91 ratio was a "traction-lok", while the 4:30 ratio was a Detroit locker.

1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Mach 1s came with upgraded suspension to varying degrees dependent upon powertrain choices. Big block cars had front shock tower reinforcement, thicker sway bars (no rear bar for 69), and heavier springs and shocks. 428 CJ/SCJ 4 speed cars also came with staggered rear shocks. Standard on Mach 1s was a fierce but cosmetic hood scoop that had integrated turn-signal lights mounted in the back. A more functional option was the signature "Shaker hood", an air scoop mounted directly to the top of the motor, used to collect fresh air and so named for its tendency to "shake" above the rumbling V-8 below. The interior came complete with teak wood grain details, full sound deadening material and high-back sport bucket seats.

The name Mach 1 could not have been more appropriate as in 1969, Performance Buyer's Digest put a new Mach 1 through its paces at Bonneville, breaking some 295 USAC speed and endurance records.[5]

Ford kept the Mach 1 alive into 1970 and little changed other than the visuals. The 1970 body included dual-beam headlights with the previous inner headlights becoming sport lamps and recessed taillights on a black honeycomb rear panel, side scoops behind both doors removed, revised bucket seats, deep dish sports wheel covers, as well as new side and rear badging and striping were the main visual differences. 1970 saw the previous 351W V8engine options replaced with a new 351 cu in (5.8 L) Cleveland (351C) V8 in either 2V (2-venturi carburetor) or 4V (4-venturi carburetor) versions. The 351C 4V (M code) engine featured 11.0:1 compression and produced 300 bhp (224 kW; 304 PS) at 5400 rpm. This new performance engine incorporated elements learned from the Ford 385 series engineand the Boss 302, particularly the poly-angle combustion chambers with canted valves and the thin-wall casting technology.
http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570543858_03

-nostalgic

Hi, thanks for the awesome tunes! Can you please double check the PP on the Atenza? It says 600pp, but considering it isn't a MAX tune I was just wondering if that was a typo.

XS
Hi, thanks for the awesome tunes! Can you please double check the PP on the Atenza? It says 600pp, but considering it isn't a MAX tune I was just wondering if that was a typo.

THANK YOU FRIEND ERROR typing

-ALFA ROMEO TZ3 STRADALE '11
-The Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ (also known as the Alfa Romeo TZ or Tubolare Zagato) was a small sports car manufactured by Alfa Romeo from 1963 to 1967. It replaced the Giulietta SZ.
-
The original TZ, currently sometimes referenced as TZ1 to differ from later TZ2, was developed in together with Autodelta, a company led by Ex-Ferrari engineer Carlo Chiti. It featured a 1,570 cc twin cam engine and other mechanical components shared with the Alfa Romeo Giulia and carried a 105 series chassis number,[2] but was a purpose built sports racing car, with a tubular spaceframe chassis, light all-aluminium bodywork, disc brakes and independent suspension. The result was a lightweight coupé of only 650 kilograms (1,400 lb)[3] and top speed of 134 miles per hour (216 km/h). The TZ was built both for street and racing trim, with the latest racing versions producing up to 160 brake horsepower (120 kW). Alfa's twin-spark cylinder head, as also used in the GTA, contributed to the speed of the TZ; the standard Giulia alloy block with wet steel liners was installed at an angle under the hood of the TZ to improve airflow.

Aiding the TZ in its quest for performance was the treatment of the rear bodywork. Incorporating the research of Dr. Wunibald Kamm, the TZ used a style called "coda tronca" in Italian, meaning "short tail.", otherwise known as the Kamm tail. The principle is that unless you are willing to incorporate an aircraft-like extended tail (not practical for an automobile), there is surprisingly little increase in drag by simply chopping the tail at an angle. Zagato had previously proved the success of this tail treatment in their "coda tronca" Sprint Zagato sports-racing cars, and it was a natural evolution to adapt this to the Giulia TZ.

The car debuted at the 1963 FISA Monza Cup, where TZs took the first four places in the prototype category. At the beginning of 1964 the TZ was homologated (100 units were needed for homologation) to the Gran Turismo category.[4] After homologation it started to take more class wins in Europe and North-America. Of the first TZ, 112 units were built between 1963 and 1965. Only built as limited amount these TZ models are quite collectibles nowadays, listed price around 150,000-200,000 US dollars

.http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570383373_02

-NOTE :PLEASURE IN DRIVING AND COMPETE

-CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY CONVERTIBLE(C3) '69
-
The Corvette C3 was patterned after the Mako Shark II designed by Larry Shinoda. Executed under Bill Mitchell's direction, the Mako II had been initiated in early 1964. Once the mid-engined format was abandoned the Shinoda/Mitchell car was sent to Chevrolet Styling under David Holls, where Harry Haga's studio adapted it for production on the existing Sting Ray chassis. The resulting lower half of the car was much like the Mako II, except for the softer contours. The concept car's name was later changed to Manta Ray. The C3 also adopted the "sugar scoop" roof treatment with vertical back window from the mid-engined concept models designed by the Duntov group. It was intended from the beginning that the rear window and that portion of the roof above the seats–be removable.[4]

The "Shark" has the distinction of being introduced to the motoring public in an unorthodox—and unintended—fashion. GM had tried their best to keep the appearance of the upcoming car a secret, but the release of Mattel's die-cast Hot Wheels line several weeks before the C3's unveiling had a certain version of particular interest to Corvette fans: the "Custom Corvette", a GM-authorized model of the 1968 Corvette.

-
File:1966 Chevrolet Ad-Mako shark II

http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570469788_11

-UN CARS MORE respected in the world

FORD SHELBY GT500 '13
-
Shelby is the most powerful version of the Mustang brand , with a tribute to a Texas rancher Carol Shelby , creator of the snake model . Starting from a cast iron V8 engine Mustang Cobra R. A screw-type supercharger with intermediate heat exchanger and air exchanger water forces the air piston into the cylinder each with four valves . Many engine components were developed from the Ford GT . Its six-speed manual transmission with gear uniform space can hold its strength because it is a broadcast tested and proven in racing , so she works so handily with this engine , remembering that the motor has a speed limiter , not allow it to exceed 250 km / h , but tests have reached the range of 320km / h .
Design
With his " new old design " instead of the traditional logo, it comes with silver snakes as an emblem , it is still recognizable as a Mustang because he has based his design on the old original GT500 produced for the last time in 1970 and other Mustangs Shelby GT500 60s . Inheritance of Mustangs he has openings in the hood , which remove heat from the engine compartment and the rear spoiler is a reference to the first Shelby . And the double track carbon in its bodywork originates from one of the races of Carol Shelby, who adesivar no time for your car , then asked his staff to do only two tracks , equal to his overalls .
suspension
Its front suspension is an independent MacPherson type with lower arms inverted "L" and a solid rear axle three joints with a Panhard bar to prevent lateral movement. The front and rear suspensions use stabilizer bars to prevent body roll .

-THIS MACHINE IS WORKING TIMES shattering.

http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570543858_04 (TIRES=RACING:HARD)

http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570543858_05 ( TIRES= SPORTS:SOFT)

-CAR THAT GAVE MORE PLEASURE TUNING

Last edited:
FERRARI FXX '07
-
Ferrari FXX is the model currently fastest car brand Ferrari . Being the second car that accelerates from 0 - 100 km / h in less time , the FXX is surpassed only by the Bugatti Veyron .
About 25 units were produced in 2005 , which were sold to clients highly selected , which won toast in place of testing and development programs with participation of Michael Schumacher before signing his return to F1 for Mercedes and Luca Badoer along with Felipe Massa . The FXX has 800 horsepower and is based on the Enzo , however different it is not legally permitted to walk in the streets , so only used in closed circuits . In 2007, Ferrari made some changes to the car , calling the new version FXX Evoluzione , the new model featured an increase of 73 horsepower in your engine 6.3L V12 getting a total of 873 horses , besides the Ferrari FXX model Evoluzione has wheels rim 19 " with special tires and ceramic brakes .
The Model holds the record for time on the test track of the television program Top Gear english , remember that it was the car Gumpert Apollo with the time of 1 minute 17.1 seconds . The Ferrari FXX easily beat the previous record with a lap of 1 minute 10.7 seconds. Later the record was deleted because the program by rule the use of slick tires is not permitted .

-
'M WORKING ON THIS MISSIL OR ITALIAN LEGEND ..
JA THAT CAN NOT HAVE AT LEAST ONE tune THIS BLACK HORSE :odd:

http://www.missil2064.com.br/index.php?pagina=1570519168_06

-:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Hi Xande,

Some good feedback for you - your Ford Mustang Mach 1 consistently beat every other tune by 2 seconds around Indianapolis Road Course (Tour of America race, Int. A). Its a great car! Very impressive because there are a lot of GREAT tuners out there, so well done for you!! 👍:)

PS. You are a better tuner than a photographer! Ha Ha.

Hi Xande,

Some good feedback for you - your Ford Mustang Mach 1 consistently beat every other tune by 2 seconds around Indianapolis Road Course (Tour of America race, Int. A). Its a great car! Very impressive because there are a lot of GREAT tuners out there, so well done for you!! 👍:)

PS. You are a better tuner than a photographer! Ha Ha.
-NEITHER YOU TALE / / PS3 GIVING LAST screaming. G27 IN MY TIME THAT HE accelerate brakes, MY OLD CAMERA AT THE SAME OWNER :D:D:D:cheers: THANKS

Back