Tunes and Spoons

  • Thread starter Thread starter spsajewski
  • 88 comments
  • 22,502 views
Also, the NSX tune sheet isnt showing up on my iPhone says
Just saw that myself. It should be fixed now. I also consolidated all the tunes to the OP so people won't have to hunt for them.
 
Just saw that myself. It should be fixed now. I also consolidated all the tunes to the OP so people won't have to hunt for them.

Thanks!

Sounds good now you got room for more! Hurry up already...:lol:
 
Just saw that myself. It should be fixed now. I also consolidated all the tunes to the OP so people won't have to hunt for them.
Just a thought, if someone comes looking for a tune through the GT6 Tune Directory and they click on the link to take them here, they would still have to scroll through all of the other cars to find the one they were looking for. If you left them as their own post then they can be directly linked to, and you could add the link to the first post for when someone comes to this thread and wants to know all of the cars you have tuned. It is just my two cents though.
 
Just a thought, if someone comes looking for a tune through the GT6 Tune Directory and they click on the link to take them here, they would still have to scroll through all of the other cars to find the one they were looking for. If you left them as their own post then they can be directly linked to, and you could add the link to the first post for when someone comes to this thread and wants to know all of the cars you have tuned. It is just my two cents though.
It's true and that was my first thought, but I don't want to fill up the thread too much. Besides once someone gets to this thread a simple "control/command F" should find them the car they want.
 
I didn't think about that. I don't think that it clutters it up that much though, and if @XS wants to include your tunes in his directory, he would probably ask the same thing. I do like your idea with making your own Spoon cars, I may try some of them over the next week.
 
It's true and that was my first thought, but I don't want to fill up the thread too much. Besides once someone gets to this thread a simple "control/command F" should find them the car they want.
People don't think like that. Before I had the filters built into the directory I got numerous emails and messages a day from people asking to make a better directory because they were tired of scrolling through the list, even though it clearly said to "ctrl + F" the make and model of the car.
 
XS
People don't think like that. Before I had the filters built into the directory I got numerous emails and messages a day from people asking to make a better directory because they were tired of scrolling through the list, even though it clearly said to "ctrl + F" the make and model of the car.
So you'd suggest separate posts then?
 
It's your garage, you do what you feel is best, that's what I suggest. Separate posts are easier on people browsing your garage. But like I said, you do what makes you happy, that's what's important. If I spent all my time doing what made other people happy I would have quit doing the directory a while ago. The directory is how I like it and unless there's a glaring problem with it, it isn't going to change.
 
XS
It's your garage, you do what you feel is best, that's what I suggest. Separate posts are easier on people browsing your garage. But like I said, you do what makes you happy, that's what's important. If I spent all my time doing what made other people happy I would have quit doing the directory a while ago. The directory is how I like it and unless there's a glaring problem with it, it isn't going to change.
I have no real opinion towards one or another, I just want to use whatever appears to be the easiest and best for others to use. If you've found seperate posts tend to have those traits, then I'd lean towards thinking that would be best, considering your amassed experiences.
 
XS
It's your garage, you do what you feel is best, that's what I suggest. Separate posts are easier on people browsing your garage. But like I said, you do what makes you happy, that's what's important. If I spent all my time doing what made other people happy I would have quit doing the directory a while ago. The directory is how I like it and unless there's a glaring problem with it, it isn't going to change.

Wow all that effort and people still find something to complain about!?

I find it very well organized and probably didnt take you 10 minutes to do. I think you have made it as easy as possible, if people are complaining about scrolling I think you know where to send them :sly:

Maybe you should go to everyone's houses and plug in the tunes for them! Nice work on the Directory 👍

@spsajewski I had no problem finding the tunes and/or scrolling. People these tuners put effort in these setups. (And the XS directory)

Show some appreciation.

Oh yeah and get a move on these Spoon Cars!:bowdown:
 
Spoon S600 build. Best with well heated tyres and on short tracks. Think go cart.

1904082_10201172083851099_1941059364_n.jpg


1970648_10201172077010928_1907355877_n.jpg


1958132_10201172075970902_159131893_n.jpg


1958358_10201172076250909_1180778311_n.jpg


1901946_10201172076490915_1308889491_n.jpg


1970611_10201172076570917_599216973_n.jpg
 
These are some good looking tunes. Can't wait to give them a shot! Thanks for sharing. :cheers:
 
all these tunes are really good! would love to see a Civic 1500 '83 tune. I have a very basic one at the moment but i want to see how i can improve
 
How about the Euro-R Accord '00. I dont know what the weight is on it but I think you can give it some Spoon fed performance! Thanks!
As requested. It does break my quasi-rule of a 1300 kg stock weight by 30 kg, but it turned out pretty well and looks rather class.

Spoon Accord '00 build

1970479_10201172555502890_365755745_n.jpg


1656097_10201172557022928_1752195083_n.jpg


1622814_10201172556222908_963362370_n.jpg


1656300_10201172556462914_1290075898_n.jpg


1932446_10201172556382912_406329240_n.jpg


1966752_10201172556702920_326889297_n.jpg
 
all these tunes are really good! would love to see a Civic 1500 '83 tune. I have a very basic one at the moment but i want to see how i can improve
Give this a try. It's very similar to my '79 Civic tune as the parameters are pretty close.

Spoon '83 Civic build

1656198_10201172648145206_1716887508_n.jpg


1795722_10201172649465239_1411078663_n.jpg


1798609_10201172649665244_1377477302_n.jpg


1902004_10201172649185232_1430568564_n.jpg


1800450_10201172649105230_404562835_n.jpg


534083_10201172649025228_301493965_n.jpg
 
Speechless...

I like Heinz on my toes...

Well done guess I should get to work as I see you werent messing around.

Accord Euro much appreciated, will be first build. Then, to well um, '79 Civic looks awesome. CRX, Del Sol...Thanks.
 
The Accord looks awesome. Classy rims
I gave a try to the old Insight too. This tune is a good reason to buy the car.

A pair of quick pics !

12812109963_a3f4daf13e_z.jpg


12812111753_29e7a6e291_z.jpg
 
I added your tunes to the directory. What would you like me to call your garage? Right now I just have it as your username.
 
Back