Tunes and Spoons

  • Thread starter Thread starter spsajewski
  • 88 comments
  • 22,502 views
XS
I added your tunes to the directory. What would you like me to call your garage? Right now I just have it as your username.
I think my user name will be fine.
 
My Spoon '88 Accord Build.

1947691_10201193954957863_1238556274_n.jpg


1009987_10201193953797834_2056497940_n.jpg


10003072_10201193953677831_465564979_n.jpg


1970623_10201193953877836_896837006_n.jpg


1780874_10201193954437850_1405673968_n.jpg


1656028_10201193954117842_2031576158_n.jpg
 
My Spoon '91 Prelude build.

1972386_10201199339172465_438997256_n.jpg


549068_10201193955717882_194837047_n.jpg


1656367_10201193955517877_605339620_n.jpg


923485_10201193955197869_1683293441_n.jpg


1969378_10201193954477851_220633743_n.jpg


1800317_10201193955877886_1833721285_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Two more to build! Having so much more fun with these hondas than stock! I love Hondas, mostly because my Uncle works at a dealership...

Off topic, but I recently tried a Civic Touring Car and it was awful. Didnt care for it at all.
 
Off topic, but I recently tried a Civic Touring Car and it was awful. Didnt care for it at all.
If I get a chance to take a look at it, I'll see if I can't manage a little bit of a tune for it.
 
Off topic, but I recently tried a Civic Touring Car and it was awful. Didnt care for it at all.
I just gave it a run and I actually really liked it. Felt very tight and quick. That said, give this a try and see if it helps any.
Spoon Racing Civic build.

1960097_10201195045865135_473027695_n.jpg


1511065_10201195047745182_318853589_n.jpg


10003451_10201195047505176_1109549700_n.jpg


1489197_10201195047785183_796293003_n.jpg


1972409_10201195048465200_810655629_n.jpg


1618658_10201195048065190_501711123_n.jpg
 
Ok. Yeah I literally drove it two times and I needed an excuse for my terrible driving...but seriously it didnt feel right to me, but I will add the Spoon upgrades to it. Thanks!
 
As requested. It does break my quasi-rule of a 1300 kg stock weight by 30 kg, but it turned out pretty well and looks rather class.

Spoon Accord '00 build

1970479_10201172555502890_365755745_n.jpg


1656097_10201172557022928_1752195083_n.jpg


1622814_10201172556222908_963362370_n.jpg


1656300_10201172556462914_1290075898_n.jpg


1932446_10201172556382912_406329240_n.jpg


1966752_10201172556702920_326889297_n.jpg
NOW I want to buy and drive one of these! Many thanks.
 
XS
I think you meant to put 460 as the PP, so that's what I put in the directory.
Haha. Yeah, definitely 460 pp. I fixed it now.
 
How about Spoons & Tunes, or Spoon Tunes. Might be easier for an old grease dog like me to remember! :gtpflag:
I like Spoons and Tunes. Nice little ring to it, I think I'll flip it though, since I'm not starting with Spoons. Tunes and Spoons, aka tunes that make Spoons.

XS, if it's not a problem, could you change the garage name to, "Tunes and Spoons" in your directory?
 
Tunes and Spoons is a good name 👍

I have to grind out some credits but I'm definitely going to give your tunes a drive asap!
 
Loving the Spoon NSX Tune. flogged it on Motegi West Course for about 3 hours this morning in time attack. Front end was plowing and shuddering under braking and turn-in so i stiffened it a tad and raised the ride height of the car to 80/80 mm front/rear. Absolutely love the gearing though. Nice setup reference, keep up the good work. Looking forward to trying the other Spoon setups, particularly the S2000.

Bless.
 
XS
I like Spoonman better. (Soundgarden reference)....... Dang I'm getting old....

No problem at all, keep up the good work!

Don't get me started on the getting old stuff! I think I'll start the day tomorrow with that one. Haven't heard it in a while. :banghead:
 
Loving the Spoon NSX Tune. flogged it on Motegi West Course for about 3 hours this morning in time attack. Front end was plowing and shuddering under braking and turn-in so i stiffened it a tad and raised the ride height of the car to 80/80 mm front/rear. Absolutely love the gearing though. Nice setup reference, keep up the good work. Looking forward to trying the other Spoon setups, particularly the S2000.

Bless.
I've had that problem with the NSXs as well teacher. One way I've been able to combat that on track is to go a little lighter on the brakes going in. The NSXs are so quick getting back on the gas that you can afford to brake a little sooner. I'm a late braker, so I can get away with it much easier. Thought I would mention it anyway.
 
S2000 tune is awesome; didn't adjust a thing. Very neutral setup. Thanks again.
 
May I suggest the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car and the Accord Coupe '04?
 
These are good tunes & this thread needs a bump. I recommend trying some of these setups :)
 
These are good tunes & this thread needs a bump. I recommend trying some of these setups :)
Glad people are still enjoying these. I had a lot of fun making and driving these cars.
 
Back