Tuning Garage Database

can someone help me with drag tunes D: r-34 or rx-7 or LFA i wanna use cars that no one really uses. im sick of all the gt-r, enzo, vipers draging

The ultimate LMP and group C tuning garage (if we have to say it ourselves, lol): GTP Le Mans Prototype Series tuning garage - phew, that's a long name. Anyway, it's going to get updated sometimes, not too often though.

There are a lot of really good tunes already and I promise you that more will follow, but we are in the off-season and we are a competitive bunch, which means that this is just a secondary thread we have. But it's the best source of LMP and group C tunes you will find at the moment as we have the most experience with these cars.

The ultimate LMP and group C tuning garage (if we have to say it ourselves, lol): GTP Le Mans Prototype Series tuning garage - phew, that's a long name. Anyway, it's going to get updated sometimes, not too often though.

There are a lot of really good tunes already and I promise you that more will follow, but we are in the off-season and we are a competitive bunch, which means that this is just a secondary thread we have. But it's the best source of LMP and group C tunes you will find at the moment as we have the most experience with these cars.

Just added the garage to the list.

@everyone

Just wanted to let everyone know that i will be taking a long break from GT5(update wasn't what i expected),but i will be checking the forums occasionally.If you have a garage that you would like posted just let me know in here.👍

Would it be possible to list which garages do online tunes ?

I know that
Praiano
Wienish
Motor City Tunes
CKR v2
Andrenatune
Mistrial Mountain
TPT
all do online tunes as I have read that in their original post but what about all the others

Last edited:

I know that
Praiano
Wienish
Motor City Tunes
CKR v2
Andrenatune
Mistrial Mountain
TPT
all do online tunes as I have read that in their original post but what about all the others
Some of the "offline" tuning garages would also do online tunes, if it's requested.

Great thread! Thank you for the list of tuners.

Personally I'm looking for some help from veterans who drive the Lexus LFA.
Simply I ran into a white LFA (at Nurburgring) in a PP race which it seemed like he had 50-100 more HP then all of us in the room! Multiple races that LFA just pulled away from everyone.

Lets be honest, LOTS of different tunes out there and some with radical different ideas.
Hoping some people would share their personal experience with all these different tuners dealing specifically with the LFA.

Since this question is about a specific car from all these different tuners.....should I have posted here or made a new thread?

If not wanting to post their personal opinions about tuners of the LFA, send me a PM please.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Great thread! Thank you for the list of tuners.

Personally I'm looking for some help from veterans who drive the Lexus LFA.
Simply I ran into a white LFA (at Nurburgring) in a PP race which it seemed like he had 50-100 more HP then all of us in the room! Multiple races that LFA just pulled away from everyone.

Lets be honest, LOTS of different tunes out there and some with radical different ideas.
Hoping some people would share their personal experience with all these different tuners dealing specifically with the LFA.

Since this question is about a specific car from all these different tuners.....should I have posted here or made a new thread?

If not wanting to post their personal opinions about tuners of the LFA, send me a PM please.

Thanks everyone.

The LFA is one of those cars that is so far above it's fighting weight under the PP system there should be a way of banning it as a car from an online room, it's just too good. Even bad drivers in an LFA can often beat good drivers in decent cars it's that good.

I know that
Praiano
Wienish
Motor City Tunes
CKR v2
Andrenatune
Mistrial Mountain
TPT

If i had the time i would do this,but time isn't my friend as of late.

Add one more to your list.I think RKM's tunes are for online as well. 👍

I know that
Praiano
Wienish
Motor City Tunes
CKR v2
Andrenatune
Mistrial Mountain
TPT

All my tunes are for Daytona and Indy, I also highlight other posts from other great tuners (friends) that do road courses. All the tunes posted in my thread (follow the link in my signature) are tuned for Online Play. Most tunes are pre-Spec 2.0, but they still work for the most part, no dramatic changes. Need any help tuning online, hit me up.

Would it be possible to update the list to those who have been updating or newly tuning since spec II update...it changed so much as physics go.

Hey Starfire. I've now started taking requests for my garage so if you could please move ZedTunes into the requests section please. Thanks. ;)

Would it be possible to update the list to those who have been updating or newly tuning since spec II update...it changed so much as physics go.

Sorry man,i just don't have enough time on my hands to check on this.I'm sure if you ask some of the garages they could point you in which ones have updated tunes.

Hey Starfire. I've now started taking requests for my garage so if you could please move ZedTunes into the requests section please. Thanks. ;)

Done 👍

Please add Aardvark Garage to your list. I will take requests too, thank you.

Double done. 👍

I finally got time to work on my cars again. Starfire, I was wondering if you could add Amethyst Tuning to your list. My garage does tunes and requests.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225814&highlight=Amethyst+tuning

Triple done 👍

:sly:

Latest Posts

Back