Tuning Garage Database

United States
Tennessee,USA
StarFirebird
starfirebird
Having trouble keeping up with the latest tunes from tuning garages?Then look no further as i have the answer.

In this thread will be a link to each of the great tuning garages from this forum.

The reason i created this thread is to make it easier for those of us who are just looking for a good tune and don't want to scroll through the many requests,questions,what tires to use and so on.

If i come across any new garages or if you guys find more when i'm not around,feel free to post the link and i will add it to the list.

Update:1/12/11 This is for all of the tuning garages. Feel free to use this thread to post updates to all your tunes.Let's say you have a couple of cars coming out,well you could give a heads up in here before or when they get released so everyone will know when you guys have a new tune.

Update:1/18/11 All tuning garages are now put in the their proper category.

Thank you guys for all your great tunes and here's hoping for the future this will be a regularly used thread.

Tuning Garages with tunes

AdrenaTune

Apex: The Joy of Driving and Racing

Avid Racing Factory

Backyard Special Tuning

Basilea's Tuning Garage

Bermudakid's Garage

BlueShift's Little Tuning Shop

BurnOut's Tunes

cgg's Tuning Garage

CGW Performance

Clueless Tunes

Darknes Garage

Deep Forest Tunery

Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance

Dragon's Workshop

Ed's Tuning Garage

Fresh Performance

GTP Le Mans Prototype Series Tuning Garage

GT_God's House of Tuner's Delight

Great White North Tuning Factory

Grease Monkey Engineering

Harvey Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage

IMP Tuning

iWinYouLooz 1/4 Drag Garage

Karelian MotorWorks(KMW)

KUSH Racing Tuning Division

lldantell tuning garage

Mak K's Race Shop

MaxPerformance Tuning Garage

Mazdaman's Tune Shop Inc.

Mech Motorsports

Minichris Tuning Garage

Moose Knuckle Tuning

Motor City Tunes

Moe's Tunes

Nightmare Performance

NMRacing

Praiano Tunes

Precision Motorsports

Red Comet Motorsport **Monster Sport Swift**

Red Suns Tuning Company

Revolve-Automotion

Ripper Tuning Garage

RLT Garage

Rosco's Tune Shop

Sam's Tuning

SpitRacer Tuning

Swift Tuning Company

Tharain's Tuning Temple

The Oval Tunery

Top Performance Tuning

Tuned by a Child Tune Shop

Tune_GT

VeigaRacing

Vengence Tuning

Vintage Tuning Garage

Weinish' Tuning Garage

Z.Spec - Premier Fairlady Z Tuning

Tuning Garages that do requests.Most have tunes available

Aardvark Garage

All Stars Version Garage

Amethyst Tuning

Cone Killer Racing(CKR)

Cone Killer Racing Version 2(CKR)

CSL's Garage

Deutsch Rennsport

EVOLV Tunes

ljjnico's Tuning Garage

Iron's Tuning

JG's Tune Shop

Lion's Den Performance

Mad FinnTuners Co.

Nilo's Power Tuning Garage for DS3

Racersports Tuning Car Team

Red Valley Racing Tuning Garage

RKM Motorsports

Seoul Tunes

Team Lotus Tuning

Team Shmo Tuning Garage

Team Shmo Drifting (tuning garage)

Trivial Tunes by oopssorry

TheCardboardBox Tuning

Venom Labs

VooDoo Reverend's Kustom Tune Shop

Watering Hole Tunes

Winter Stars Tuning Garage

ZedTunes

Tuning Garages still in progress

Carmaster's Warehouse

Garage TZT

RocketVan's Garage

Tuners' Cove Auto Shop

Last edited:
Question to Moderators.

How do i go about getting this thread a sticky?I feel in the future this could be a useful tool for non-tuners and tuners a like.

Just a quick suggestion: Put the garages in alphabetical order so it's easier to find the garage we're looking for. 👍

+1 for this to be a sticky. :D

Just a quick suggestion: Put the garages in alphabetical order so it's easier to find the garage we're looking for. 👍

+1 for this to be a sticky. :D

Thanks for the suggestion.I'll get right on putting them in alphabetical order as we speak. 👍

Update:

All garages are now in alphabetical order 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
The name is good as it has to :P If "Wienish' " is a misspelling and should be "Wienish's", please tell me :P But I have learned that Wienish' was good as well :)

And I'm at the bottom because of the alphabetic thingy :)

I'm sure I will post my progresses in here if this topic is going to work out as I think it will!

Good luck, Starfirebird.

Wienish

The name is good as it has to :P If "Wienish' " is a misspelling and should be "Wienish's", please tell me :P But I have learned that Wienish' was good as well :)

And I'm at the bottom because of the alphabetic thingy :)

I'm sure I will post my progresses in here if this topic is going to work out as I think it will!

Good luck, Starfirebird.

Wienish

I'll go ahead and change it to say "Wienish's"

Sorry about being at the bottom due to the alphabetical thing.

Ok guys,i have just searched through every page in the Tuning Forum and the garages listed above are all that i have found.

My apologies if i may have missed any.

Just for a bit more advert work, we've just updated our dueling banjos (NSX-R and RX-7 Spirit R Type A) and added an Integra DC5 RM, Elise 111R, and Elise 111R RM to the garage. 👍

I've noticed that a lot of tuning garages have released tunes for the Lotus Elise 111R RM or similar Lotus model. I'm thinking we should all get together and have a race, that'd be awesome since all of the other "Garage Battle" competitions have essentially stalled.. What do you all (tuners) think?

I've noticed that a lot of tuning garages have released tunes for the Lotus Elise 111R RM or similar Lotus model. I'm thinking we should all get together and have a race, that'd be awesome since all of the other "Garage Battle" competitions have essentially stalled.. What do you all (tuners) think?

I would love to withness this battle! Maybe each shop can document pre-race and post race. Would make a great story/article!

I know this is probably too much work but is it possible to state the number of tunes next to each tuner's link so we will know which tuners have tunes and which ones don't? I've noticed that a couple of the tuners don't have any.

It's totally find if you don't though.

Wiki of tunes already had this.

With wiki you have all the tunes lined up together and you won't know which garage the tune is from until you click on the car.

With this thread all of the garages lined up,so if you have a favorite garage you can just click on the garage's name and all the tunes are there for you.

I know this is probably too much work but is it possible to state the number of tunes next to each tuner's link so we will know which tuners have tunes and which ones don't? I've noticed that a couple of the tuners don't have any.

It's totally find if you don't though.

Some of those garages that doesn't have any tunes are garages that are still in the process of creating the tunes.TZT comes to mind.Also some of the others that don't have tunes are garages that do personal requests,so they don't post anything.

If i had the time i would post the number of tunes beside the garages,but with me working all the time i wouldn't be able to keep up with everything.Sorry man.

You should separate the garages by those that actually post tunes and garages that exclusively do requests or do not have any tunes posted, it is kind of frustrating to visit a thread that has no cars or poor presentation.

^^Well personally, I don't really post much tunes atm as I've been working on my X1 tune for the GTP E-magazine. Also don't do requests atm, and only have 10 tunes :|, although everyone seemed to love my Zonda
Maybe group the tuners...based off activity? (or something that shows activity)

I'd like to ask if all of the tuning Garages, state whether they do their testing/tuning in an online Lounge, or offline. Then add this next to each of their names.

Back