Tuning Garage Database

Starfirebird
Just added the new garage to the list.

That's pretty cool you doing Drift and race tunes.I ain't worth a lick at drift though :lol:

Lol well visit my garage for a perfect tune. Than all you gotta do is learn to drive it. Also thank u

Can Anyone give me a Ferrari Sp1 '08 tune setup please?

Thank you. cos I don't know which list for tune database.

Cheerio

Martyn

I think might have created a very very cool Ford Mustang GT Premium '07 or something.
1. Buy that mustang in the NCD (New Car Dealer)
2. Go to the tuning shop and give it the black carbon fibre hood.
3. Go to GT Auto and paint it in a dark silver color (no chrome)
4. Purchase the Torq Thrust rims
5. Paint them black
And there you have a very cool mustang
(thats what i think)
Greet

I would be very greatful if I could be on your list of tuning garages. I'm just starting out, and I'm not sure how to go about getting noticed/feed back:dunce: here is my link ( I think:nervous:)
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5665893#post5665893

Just got your garage updated to the thread.

Sorry for the late reply on this,i've been playing Homefront and i've been getting a new batch of tunes ready for release here in the next few days.

Good luck with the garage man.

Just got your garage updated to the thread.

Sorry for the late reply on this,i've been playing Homefront and i've been getting a new batch of tunes ready for release here in the next few days.

Good luck with the garage man.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it, and appreciate what you do for all the tuners here at GTP. Thanks again :)

I would accept requests, especially if you offer to send me one of the cars you want tuned that I could keep, since most of you A-spec grinders have plenty of cash on hand. I tend to spend a lot of time in practice mode tuning and don't get around to accumulating 20M credits ;)

you up on nascar? would love a great setup.

Hi Would anyone know of a tune for a Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05, I need to beat a 2:55 around De Sarthe, with NO slipstreaming!

I hope you can help!

Many thanks in advance.

Back