• Yes, thank you :) <3

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, i dont know how to drive but ill get better

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
United States
PA
iGetMadAngle420
Ill be nice enough to make anyone a tune that replys to this thread with their car they want me to tune and their psn. The tunes you will be getting will be transmission flipped, witch makes your car 100x better. the only thing i cant guarantee is that your camber will be correct because gran turismo 6 messed that all up And please leave feedback on this thread so people can see that i know what im doing and i would really like to help the community get on the pro's level

Attachments

• tune.jpg
    tune.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 9
  • tunes.jpg
    tunes.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 9
Most probably he was referring to the beginners guys, but if you feel of needing help feel free to ask...
Keep up the good work Angle, looks like you have some people who need help.

Don't double post - use the Edit button or queue replies with the Reply or +Quote buttons
Tetsu, i think you know what your doing lol and yeah i was refering to beginngers

BMW 2002 Turbo PSN-AposeV3:cheers:
I can work on it today at 12 its 8am right now so give me 4 hours

NOO its the drifters with the highest points, especially the ones that drive Speed 12's, those guys are insane! !
I gave my friend a tune yesterday and he got 24k on suzuka first try.... lol

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/nissan-fairlady-z33.1138/ guys please try this Talking to the pros and do the transmission flip i said up at the top, you wont be disappointed :D

im hoping there will be no more jokes about me in the future, enjoy

BMW 2002 Turbo PSN-AposeV3:cheers:
what i did for the transmission is i set final gear all the way to the left, then i put max speed all the way to the left then i set me gears as such. 7.039 4.998 3.662 2.859 2.322 then i set my max speed at 261 then i set my final gear at 2.823 AND DUDE THIS THING RIPS!!!! i was sooooo suprised im actually going to start using this car haha ,thank you for giving me this suggestion Cheers

i was able to get 18k on my 2nd lap of suzuka i had 7k at the end of the first turn so by past experience this is adleast a 20k car. My suspension is as follows im going left to right up and down, 95 85 6.38 5.61 5 6 3 5 4 4 0.0 0.0 -0.29 0.60 DRIVETRAIN 53 53 53 fully upgraded the power with mid range turbo, again thank you for giving me to oppertunity to tune this car :cheers:

i was able to get 18k on my 2nd lap of suzuka i had 7k at the end of the first turn so by past experience this is adleast a 20k car. My suspension is as follows im going left to right up to down, 95 85 6.38 5.61 5 6 3 5 4 4 0.4 0.2 -0.29 0.60 DRIVETRAIN 53 53 53 fully upgraded the power with mid range turbo, again thank you for giving me to oppertunity to tune this car :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
@iGetMadAngle No edit option?

And I am sorry but I couldn't resist haha the way you said it as if you were a god giving us peasant good food. Even your pole option. "I can't drive" hahaha What if I ask you for a tune for the chaser, and i find it not fitting to my style of driving, then I should get better at driving? Your idea is not bad, I am sure some will find it helpful ( @DolHaus seems to do well at it) but it was your wording that was funny ;)

And it's definitely not the first time I've seen that type of transmission set up.

Either way, thanks for helping.

Last edited:
im just trying to get everyone on the same page as us so this place is a better place. and yeah i was tryna add some humor to draw attention haaha

im just trying to get everyone on the same page as us so this place is a better place. and yeah i was tryna add some humor to draw attention haaha
I feel what we need isn't more people throwing tunes out there, but more lobbies and themed events. New things that actually involves the community not individuals trying to get better at drifting. I might do one of those old missile events. But my connection isn't quite good enough.

And your humor seemed more like cockyness. Which isn't really the most welcomed thing around here haha

Last edited:
I feel what we need isn't more people throwing tunes out there, but more lobbies and themed events. New things that actually involves the community not individuals trying to get better at drifting. I might do one of those old missile events. But my connection isn't quite good enough.

And your humor seemed more like cockyness. Which isn't really the most welcomed thing around here haha
Bro xD Check out the TougeUnion thread. We're trying to escalate and mold it into everything you just mentioned. Unless of course it's not your cup of coffee~

Bro xD Check out the TougeUnion thread. We're trying to escalate and mold it into everything you just mentioned. Unless of course it's not your cup of coffee~
The meet is tonight, right? I'll be there.

@iGetMadAngle

Yep, what Mr. Chaser-san up there ^ said.

You can quote multiple people and post it all in one single post, which is not our topic here but just putting it out there. Edit option helps, and in this case, to add more text to a previous post. All your posts above where just minutes away and not a a long considered amount of time.

Also, I share Chaser-san feel of what we need.

Your 'Tuning Service', if you feel happy/good at it, knock yourself out but is not like it will work out for everybody. Shiro himself made perfect example up there. Furthermore, you're indicating that a good 'service' of yours will account for high scores on DT lobbies, which a great portion of the community does not follow. This may be a weak point in my argument, but once again, just putting it out there.

Your little 'transmission magic' -which is old news-, once again, will not work for everybody. For instance, wheel users whom don't use paddles. Practically small amount of cars can use custom tranny.

Here, I'm not trying to diminish what your trying to do or like/want to do but it just not something the community really is in need for and for that @DolHaus has a thread for already.

@Tetsu_X Yup yup, the meet is on tonight. I had to postpone because I had to RE-redownload all of the updates for the digital version. But now I can finally load into lobby's. and I'm going to be itching for some crazy tandems, be prepared xD I'm about to be like Greezy all over your door. Hopefully..

Instead of a tuning service, why not a guide? A guide is handy than having someone posting " halp me on my itr". You probably will not get the attention, but you will get some respect as" this guy know what he is doing". You could always "debate" on your style of tuning or refer to the drift settings depot.
FB_20141113_22_54_32_Saved_Picture.jpg
and remember

Last edited:
I would like to keep the comments full of cars.. not criticism
Criticism or not, I'm expressing a statement which is my opinion, and probably of a small majority out there, of something you are doing/making. Nevertheless, as I previously stated, " . . . if you feel happy/good at it, knock yourself out[.]" Moreover, my statement was also to make you see a point in sight of bettering your goal, not to shut you down.

Instead of a tuning service, why not a guide? A guide is handy than having someone posting " halp me on my itr". You probably will not get the attention, but you will get some respect as" this guy know what he is doing". You could always "debate" on your style of tuning or refer to the drift settings depot.View attachment 337045

I, myself, would be more enthusiastic if this occurred.

I appreciate what you're trying to do, but it would be better to teach, rather than just throwing tunes at them.

People shouldn't rely on others to tune their cars, if they understood, they could tune specifically to their own style.

Even though we already have this thread for that, but I'm constantly coming across people who don't have a clue, even people from GTP who have direct access to such resources.

I appreciate what you're trying to do, but it would be better to teach, rather than just throwing tunes at them.

People shouldn't rely on others to tune their cars, if they understood, they could tune specifically to their own style.

Even though we already have this thread for that, but I'm constantly coming across people who don't have a clue, even people from GTP who have direct access to such resources.
If my memory serves me correctly; GT3 forums had like two or three drift guides. Some like better than others especially a tuning guide.

@Tetsu_X I played that video in my history class out loud and I heard the "dumb a$$" comment and I fricking died xD But hey you never answered. 12 or 24?

@Tetsu_X I played that video in my history class out loud and I heard the "dumb a$$" comment and I fricking died xD But hey you never answered. 12 or 24?
Hahahah

PS: What did I missed? daan appeared out of nowhere, got my signature -which I really liked- removed along with my #witih link to my team's thread (had to make a new signature) and locked this dude's just made 'tuning guide' by a funny reason. Seems like he wasn't in a good mood . . . hehehe

Was anyone reported or something?

Hahahah

PS: What did I missed? daan appeared out of nowhere, got my signature -which I really liked- removed along with my #witih link to my team's thread (had to make a new signature) and locked this dude's just made 'tuning guide' by a funny reason. Seems like he wasn't in a good mood . . . hehehe

Was anyone reported or something?
No I don't think so Tet.. I'm confused on why he did that

No I don't think so Tet.. I'm confused on why he did that
'confused' is a modest word for this lil situation. The guy just came swinging the bat to the batter's box without the pitcher even throwing the ball. I wonder why the sudden appearance.

Back