Tupac's new album *now with actual content!*

• Thread starter tupacrulez
  • 125 comments
SO i got Tourist trophy (FINALLY!)

Ripped through 3 licenses, got some bikes, and am enjoying my time in photomode. it's a shame that some parts of the bikes are such low res (IE: windshield and steering yoke), but It still provides a new doorway for me to go into with photo mode.

Taking shots of a bike are MUCH harder for me than of a car. lean angle, positioning, lighting, everything is more delicate IMHO. I haven't got it bang on yet, but i think these 4 are a pretty good start.

I love this track. that shadow was a puta though. I'm still not pleased with it at all.

My first big bike, the 999R is great fun. Valencia however, is less fun. I find the track choppy. anyway, cleaned this one a bit. the windshield and mirror area was just horrid.

------------------------

My 2 favourites so far. I love the smaller bikes (even though my rider is 6'3 like me..he looks kinda goofy on em) so much. they are just a blast to flog the piss out of. the Firebolt just looks so awesome that I had to have it. I was kinda disappointed that the Monster from Ducati didn't make it in though.

well, that's that! expect more TT to come. I love this game more than GT4 right now!

I said the same when I got the game. "I love this game more than GT4 right now!". After a few days playing the game, you will see it is actually very, very short compared to GT4, very, very easy compared to GT4, and then you will get tired :lol:

But it is indeed a great game when you first play it 👍 Great shots, by the way. I also hated Valencia :lol:

It's not possible for me to get bored with a game that has bikes and the Ring. I'm still not bored with GT4, and basically all i do is photomode and the Ring these days.

I seriously DEMAND that PD makes another one of these. not a word of a lie, I'd buy TT2 before GT5. Just because I'm a bike fanatic.

Also, I just realized I'm in street gear on a race bike, and race gear on a street bike in the last 2...haha. also, does anyone know if some wonderful company has made a steering yoke for this? (A La steering wheel for bikes)

I like all of your pictures, but the last one most.. 👍 I haven't played TT yet, though.. 👍 Keep it up!

Well, Swiss did say put a car and a bike in the same shot. It's not much different from putting two cars in a shot, you just have to have some Photoshop/GIMP skill.

Not to mention it is much harder in TT because there is no phototravel and the fixed cameras don't appear to be the same :banghead:

The rotating cameras (IE numbers 20 or so through 64) are the same Codename.

However, it's a better idea to take the cars and put them in TT. why? because the TT rider models and such are so weirdly shaped that it's probably alot easier to select a car then a bike.

And zonekill's bike angles and turns ins are off. I like it though, those are some clean cuts.

Swiss, I'll mos def get you something. I'm on a bike hunt now, just got the 999R racing version (which is AMAZING for a twin lung bike!) and am currently going after some naked bikes and then the BMW's.

Double post for small update:

Swiss, i have something you may be able to use. Dunno, it's at a good angle, but an awkwardish one for a chop. I'll send er your way later. for now, here's a shot of my new favourite street bike, the Daytona. it just looks fanatastic, and performs pretty good too.

thanks S-Line.

Swiss, I'm uploading my first for you now. if you can't use it, I'll make something simpler for ya after school.

EDIT: ya, gonna need something less dramatic....this was what i was gonna give you initially:

unedited though.

will get something to you. got called in to work....(sigh)

Last edited:
Bump for content (I know, I do this alot, but edited posts don't show bold, so the work has a tendency to go unnoticed). gonna do a big update in the next few days. got me feet under me for this style of photomode, got me rider form to look better, and got more bikes (that MV agusta F4 1000S sounds AMAZING!)

howssat?

Last edited:
Link doesn't work. Here's the correct link (not any bigger than the one on this page though).

And tupac, I'm still waiting for an answer: can I use a blue Elan instead of the white one you requested long, long ago?

EDIT- Oh duh, you posted on your own page instead of mine, you said it was okay.

sorry dude. thought you saw me answer. I know that Elan is a win-only car, so i don't care about colour. blue>white anyway.

and link not workin huh?....gotta fix that'un.

why thankee. been to your gallery, and like I said, I like the improvement.

Swiss, how goes the project? by the way, forgot to tell you, ther isn't a phototravel option in TT. sadly left out.

Does anyone know if GT5 has a photomode? everyone made a big fuss out of the whole damage thing, and one of the key ingredients to my GT4 and T love cake hasn't been mentioned much....

Started a little bit last night man. Just trying to get car angles to match that of the bikes. I hope I can get more time this weekend to do it. At least to get a concept down.
That's stupid that they left phototravel out of it....That would've been awesome, and also a lot easier :lol:

I can live without phototravel. not much for garage queen shots anyway.

BTW: might a found an 88 Honda bike IRL for 1500. will call when i get paid to see if he'll hold er for 2 weeks.

Well, didn't get the Honda, got a Yamaha FJ600L form 84 instead.

sorry about being gone so long guys. lost internet for a while. got a few T shots to post later though, and shots of me real bike too!

thanks dude. more TT pics going up, gotta do previews, then we're golden

EDIT:
TT shots FTW.

Start off with a battle....Aprilia Vs Ducati @ motegi:

The YSP R1 on Suzuka....beasty.

the YSP shows off it's cornering ability.

and finally, that same ducati battle, in chalk and charcoal. I thought this worked so well that I had to include it.

Last edited:
Back