Tupac's new album *now with actual content!*

• Thread starter tupacrulez
  • 125 comments
Very nice update. The angles were chosen perfectly, so that the contemplator feels all the action that lies behind every single picture. Great. 👍

thanks man.

It's been too long since an update, so I shall produce one. it seems I've lost my knack for GT4 shots. the angles just don't agree with me anymore. TT all the way now.

This was gonna be a PMC 172 entry, but I didn't think it was a good representation of MV Agusta.

My favourite angle of the three, worked a bit harder on this 'un.

OMG! I haven't commmented in here!

I'm liking what I'm seeing. The TT shots really make me want to play that game agian - too bad I deleted the memory and have run out of space. I'll make room one of these days.

Anywasy - great stuff over the last couple o' updates 👍 :cheers:

Did you see my inquiry to you in my gallery? Need some more shots :D
Some general compositions with the same bikes, preferably from the side and head on or rear shots and not too zoomed in. Don't worry, the idea is still floating around in my head. It'll happen. 👍
That'd be great if you could do that.

Well, slightly sad news: over the past few weeks, I've noticed a decline in my photographing ability in GT4 and TT. there was a time when I could put together a pretty decent shot in around 5 minutes. now it take me ages to just get to par with what my old stuff was like. I have all these Ideas and they never come out right. it's like I've lost my touch lately. so rather than come out with a ton of sub par shots, I'm taking a break. right now all of my time and effort is focused on my real bike, work, and football. there just isn't room for creativity or much gaming. Swiss, I'll do my best to whick off some generic shots for you, but i can't guarantee anything. nothing seems to capture my eyes lately. this'll be my last update for a while. hope it's decent.

alrighty man, I appreciate it. I am kinda itching to do something different lately and am looking forward to what you can dig up. When do we see the real bike?

when it runs... the carbs sat for 6 years without any fuel stabilizer. needless to say, those things were gunked beyond hell. spent a week cleaning the, ,and he pilot/needle jets STILL won't come out for a thorough once-over. the needle seats and floats needles were shot 3 out of 4 times.

if it still doesn't run after I hook em up around 15 minutes from no, I'm boned. gotta drop 600 bucks for carbs if it doesn't run at this point, unless I can find a way to pry 2 small, cylindrical brass jets out of aluminum, without damaging either part, whilst the jets are most likely caked with friggin dirt.

Yeah. I mean, hey, if you want shots of a torn down bike sitting in a garage then fine, I'll shoot some. but anything quality will take a) a new camera (mine fails soo badly) and b) enough time for me to get it running, clean the chain up, and clean the rest of the bike too.

so no place will get me carbs. only chance is if bike bandit happens to get 4 mikuni BS32's in (guess what I call em...) I love working on it (did 6 straight hours from 3am-9am one night. locked myself in my garage and cranked the music.) but it's frustrating.

So, 60 bucks/ gallon of carb cleaner (real nasty stuff. it'll eat paint off, AND erode your lungs at the same time) comes on wednesday. if that doesn't work...well...550 bucks from bikebandit.

sounds like a good night! Any night locked in a garage is a good good frustrating night. So now that its Thursday, have you used the carb cleaner yet? any results? Still have a decent pair of lungs?

My lungs are intact, because my carb cleaner happens to also eat plastic (you know, that **** that even sulfuric acid won't eat? yeah...it'll eat right thrrough polyurethane.) so, i need to find a metal container to soak them in.

jgda: I do much better with TT pictures, indeed. Watched some motogp racing, and then after working on my bike, I might just be arsed to pick it back up. nothing like ripping a bike apart to make yourself want to take some pictures.

On a side note, I can now get my carbs off in a half hour. the first time it took me 4.

after a 2 week sabbatical from shot taking, I'm back.

thoroughly pissed after being denied my 2.0 wk. 113 entry, I took my Daytona 650RM to the Ring and whicked off a solid lap at 7:55.892. these were the result:

to update on my real bike: got everything cleaned and the carbs are back together,(dismantled by hand and cleaned that way to ensure thoroughness) but I can't get the airbox boots over the carb lips to start it...it's as if the airbox needs to be move ahead a good solid half to 3/4's of an inch....

Last edited:
bike update:
air box boots are on correctly and tightly. that was one ***** to do! no room at all. the bike, however, will idle if you pour fuel into the carbs, but I feel that the floats aren't set right, and I haven't the tool to do it, so I give up, and am taking it someplace. I just need a truck to haul it. on a side note, the season looks like it could last into late October here, so I may get ride time after all!

thanks for the comments guys, particularly on the realism dj. sorry I haven't been around much, my life is beyond crazy right now. (as in, 18 hour days)

*walks into GTP*
*inhales deeply*
*exhales with satisfaction*
MAN! it is so DAMNED good to be back! Oh my Lord, it has been a piece of time hasn't it?
*crickets chirp*
hm. oh well. might as well double post to start things off.

So,the FJ is toast. done. in the ****pile. actuall,y it's sitting in my garage waiting to be sold as a project bike (IE, still doesn't run or start).

instead, boguht a running, solid shape, '90 VTR 250. yep, graham now haz Interceptor. 26000KM, fantastic shape, runs, drives, so on and so forth.
Sadly, TT pics are next to nill right now. no PS2, no backwards PS3....nothing. so, the real thing will have to do!

so after 160 K in 4 days, it's fairly worn in on me now. IE: I love it.

pics helmet, gloves and boots will be up when the boots come in. just a bit of an update.

might actually have decent photos to enter and display soon. my brother has agreed to swapo PS3's with me (basically, you swap HDD's, then take the PS3 you swapped into) so that i have BC, and he has a newer PS3.

this means I'll be able to pull out the ole GT4 and TT again.

one of my friends, who is looking at a massively expensive 2100 dollar wakem tablet for his university course in animation and technical design (IE: he wants to make games. and he'd be damned good at it, holy ****) may be getting rid of his current 300 dollar one.

I might just have to get that off him. I used it today to work on a little something I want done on my helmet, HOLY MAN, it is easy to use PS with that thing. no more mouse wavering or incorretc movements. once you get a feel for it, it's just so easy. so I'll see if I can get that, and then practice with some GT4 and TT pics for a while to try and get better. it won't be awesome, but it'll be better than what i was producing, hopefully. it doesn't replace knowing what you're doing, but it sure making doing what you know nicer.

thought I'd post that for kicks. and to brag. and ask if anyone else uses them. particularly the really good guys. if you don't, and can afford one, get one. you will be stunned and amused.

So yeah, actually haz photos now.

without further delay, my first TT update in...well...months. like....6 months to be exact.

I have 1 more i want to work on, but that is for another night. I had to start TT over, naturally, so literally all I have right now is the VFR400 and the R6, heh. the 1st one was an experimental shot for me. took on where the BG and FG lines were completely straight, then tried to do something with a rather bland photo, since I really liked the look of the jacket and reflections on the windscreen.
the BG was originally completely white due to contrast play, and that was just terribad. no work to rider or bike specifically (besides the front lamp), all FG and BG works really. I don't like that the pavement looks like mud to a degree, but it's the best i could get.

the last is my favourite of the 3. I saw that angle and it just worked in my eyes. a little diffuse glow and some tricky watermark removal (right in that back tire area. not cool, but not terrible either).

2nd is pretty much standard fare for me.

Back