Turbo's Track Creator Racing

• Thread starter turbonator
  • 299 comments
United Kingdom
london
turbonato
Next Race eventclick here

Slide1.jpg

Looking for something new and different!

Here we offer new tracks that are easy to learn and are designed to create close racing.
I have been building tracks ever since Gt5 came out, and build tracks for other clubs.
We use just about any car we can get our hands on, but keep set-ups to a minimum, which leaves you plenty of time to learn the track.
A suspension setting for example is left out which gives you guys an equal playing field and more time to learning the track.
Each event will have a new track and car and if you are looking for something different every two weeks, then this is the room to be in.

Practice nights will be held during the week from 8pm to 9:30pm UK time,
but official practice meetings will be held on Thursday.
Racing will take place on the following Thursday night.
Qualifying at 8:50pm uk time.
And race starting at 9pm.
These events will be held every second week.

New tracks will be available from Sunday night for you to download.
Some of you will pick up the racing lines around the track very quickly, and part of our practice on Thursdays will involve short races. This is where the not so sure drivers will see where the fastest racing lines are.
Race laps on the following Thursday night's will vary between 15 and 25 laps.

Rules are simple. Go as fast as you can but keep it clean, and if you do bump someone off the track please wait for him,her and let them through.
We have not been in any situation yet to run full penalties as the drivers in this group are super respectful.
Practices and racing nights will be opened in my lounge, so send me FR if you would like to join us.
Any questions please let me know.​

Last edited:
Fairlady Z

Failady Z is back in the garage for now.

Race event is Thursday the 19th September.
First race 10 laps at 8:30
Second race 20 laps at 9pm UK time.

Car: Fairlady Z (z34) '08
BHP: 493
WEIGHT: 1340kg
Add 30kgs of ballast to front or rear.
PP: 541

SETTING
Body kit: Front spoiler Type B
Rear Type A (adjustment to rear wing is allowed)
Extensions Type A
Wing Type B
Std manufactures rims
Weigtht Reduction 2
Carbon bonnet (body colour)
No Rigidity Improvements
No Window weight reduction

Engine: Sports ECU
Stage 3 engine tuning
Intake system: Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter

Exhaust: Sports exhaust manifold
Catalytic Converter:sports
Sports Exhaust

Turbo kits: Supercharger

Transmission: Std transmission

Drivetrain: Clutch twin-plate
Flywheel-semi racing
Differential-std
Carbon propeller shaft

Suspension: Fixed sports kit

Tyres: Sports soft
The track is up for download if you need to practice.
Please leave you name if you are interest in joining us.

Fairlady Z videos

Last edited:
Oh! we get to make more movies!!!! can make it thursday, but sadly working friday night.

We will be running short races on Thursday Will and
The others will need some practice first. But I'm sure we can squeeze in a 15 lap race at the end on the night.

Can't make it this week, just too busy!
But those custom tracks of yours are just to awesome to miss!
Will race you another time!

Well done on TCR2 Dave, I hope to join you. 👍

It's all down hill from here.
I'll be making the track tonight so I hope the track creator throws out some good stuff.
Just to let everyone know that the Fairlady z
Is not the easiest car. She likes to go slow in and fast out, a lot more than other cars. If you can get her to throw her hips around a bit, which she loves, her response to Corning is much better.
And with the breaking she likes a bit of bumping to get her nose down and her weight forward before full breaking is needed.
Hope you all get that, lol
See you all tomorrow night at 7pm till when ever.

Car: Fairlady Z (z34) '08
BHP: 493
WEIGHT: 1350KG
PP: 541

SETTING
Body kit: Front spoiler Type B
Rear Type A
Extensions Type A
Wing Type B
Std manufactures rims
Weigtht Reduction 2
Carbon bonnet (body colour)
No Rigidity Improvements
No Window weight reduction

Engine: Sports ECU
Stage 3 engine tuning
Intake system: Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter

Exhaust: Sports exhaust manifold
Catalytic Converter:sports
Sports Exhaust

Turbo kits: Supercharger

Transmission: Std transmission

Drivetrain: Clutch twin-plate
Flywheel-semi racing
Differential-std
Carbon propeller shaft

Suspension: Fixed sports kit

Tyres: Sports soft
NO adjustment allowed to fitted wings.

Just built the car, but its coming out at 1310 kgs. Done only the above mentioned mods. Do we need to add 40 KG of ballast, and if so where does it have to be placed? With the ballast added I am getting 540 PP. Can only get to 541 PP if car weighs 1340 KG.

Just built the car, but its coming out at 1310 kgs. Done only the above mentioned mods. Do we need to add 40 KG of ballast, and if so where does it have to be placed? With the ballast added I am getting 540 PP. Can only get to 541 PP if car weighs 1340 KG.
Any where Ade but the best is at the rear, which gets you closer to 50/50 balance.

Welcome to our first T.T.C.R practice tonight.
Room number is: 1472-6118-3615-5263-3986
Practice and racing will start from 7pm till 10pm Uk time.
Some of our members cannot make tomorrow so there will be a 15 lap race at 9pm to finish the evening off.
There will be no penalties on tonight, but we will be running tyre wear at normal.
See you all soon.

Tonight was a mix and match, where we had our regulars and some old faces join us. Setups were new for them but the nights out come of close racing is what I think I achieved. Our last race was definitely the best, with everyone getting to know the track and had bumper to bumper racing. Thanks to all that joined for a clean fun night.
Tomorrow night there will be two races.
1st race will be 10 lap sprint. (8:30pm)
2rd race will be 20 laps.You might have to pit. (9:20pm)
If you are joining us tomorrow the room will be opened at 8pm for half an hour practice and please check you settings.

Great fun last night, and was good fun getting to know the track and try and keep up, lol won't be about to night as I'm working, although might catch some of you lot if your on late.

Cant make it tonight Turbo, got something unplanned happening so wish you and the lads all the best for the race and hope to catch up with you soon......and not ram you off the track. lol once again sorry bout that.

Enjoyed the track last night but i certainly need more time on it. I'll try to get some laps in before tonight and see if i can keep up.

Cant make it tonight Turbo, got something unplanned happening so wish you and the lads all the best for the race and hope to catch up with you soon......and not ram you off the track. lol once again sorry bout that.

No problem Weal, to be honest I don't even remember as there were to many cars around me.
I have just watched the videos and was amazed how fast Longbow was, like I said we had some old members join in last night and had setup with advantages, so well done Longbow for sticking with them.
Tonight will be In my lounge for the races, so don't panic about anybody else coming in with different setups.
The reason I had it in an online lobby was because not everybody has my FR and it was a practice session.
So if you need to send me an invite I'm online.
With regards to any changes to setup which you can tinkle with is weight and rear wing.
See you all at 8pm for half hour practice with the first race starting at 8:30pm UK time.
See you there.

Sorry to miss the racing tonight Dave. Just too much to do, and I couldnt find the time to join. Hope the racing went well.

That's very kind of you to say, thank you. I tend to do better at the fast courses, in general... I quite liked this particular track. I was surprised as to the speed because it was a totally fresh car. I enjoyed the races, they were tough, and some corners I still felt I wasn't getting right.

Sorry to miss the racing tonight Dave. Just too much to do, and I couldnt find the time to join. Hope the racing went well.

Due to the fact that Fridays are very quiet and that it being Friday the 13th the racing did not take place. I should of checked really how many could make it.
So after Thursdays great running and everyone knowing the track, I am proposing we battle this out next Thursday night.
Please let me know if you guys are interested.

The place to find great quality battles and close racing.

Hope to be joining in future racing.

So after Thursdays great running and everyone knowing the track, I am proposing we battle this out on Thursday night.
Please let me know if you guys are interested.

Drivers
:Turbonato
:Weescotsman
:Capt_D
:Ade ( Sunday Cup)
:GTP_CICO
:GT FLAW

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply.

I had a good time last week! Some good battles as usual :D. I think I will be able to make it this Thursday for the race. I should have some time left besides playing GTA V xD.

Oh and Jon you better get back on track :lol:

I do have a nice old video from the TCR wich I could post here if people are interested probably one of the best race we had imo :)

//Edit:

Last edited:
Back