TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Hello Guys, I'm back from my trip to the other side of the world.

What's the race this weekend? or do you expect me to actually read the first page?

Hey FFK13, how do you like that buttkicker?

It works great for lots of games, but for most cars in GT it is a little lacking. For the most part it is pretty good for the low revs, but give it almost any gas, and you can barely feel it, unless the car has a very low frequency sound to it. I sure miss it when it is off though, so it definitely makes a big different.

8167899491_41e6dcf9ee_o.jpg

All, my schedule and life has been very hectic of late and I have not had the chance to participate as much as I would like... I just now got Bob started on breaking in my Ford GT for this weekend, and I'll try to get some practice in later today.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, though, I am not going to be able to race for the last two weeks in November... There is also a possibility that I may not be able to return to GT5 for a much longer period of time after that.

In case my hiatus becomes more permanent than currently planned, I will take this opportunity to acknowledge guys like psycho, mbobb, shredtec, martin, infinital, ffk, spaz, mic, and ncrthree... Guys who I have had the pleasure of interacting with and who generally made the experience worth coming back for.

I hope to see you guys in December or, if not, I hope to see you guys on the other side... But first I will see you guys this Saturday! 👍

Hey AP1, it's been great racing with you. I hope your situation works out well. We will be here and be better than ever when you return! 👍

thanks guys.

FYI: i have lost my internet at home for some reason. not sure if it'll be back up by race time or not, but i sure hope so! (and sooner so i can get some practice time in)

stupid comcast
or stupid D-link cable modem:banghead:

not happy!:grumpy:

I would like to enter into division 3 (casual) and I will have a black car with black wheels. #5 and the PSN would be dlmnf4 in the enduro series

I would like to enter into division 3 (casual) and I will have a black car with black wheels. #5 and the PSN would be dlmnf4 in the enduro series

Hey dlmnf4, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League. The color combination and car number you have chosen are both already being used. Please refer to the drivers list and choose ones that are not already in use. Also please make sure to read the OP and familiarize yourself with the rules, regulations, and policies of the league. Thanks, and welcome to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series!

All, my schedule and life has been very hectic of late and I have not had the chance to participate as much as I would like... I just now got Bob started on breaking in my Ford GT for this weekend, and I'll try to get some practice in later today.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, though, I am not going to be able to race for the last two weeks in November... There is also a possibility that I may not be able to return to GT5 for a much longer period of time after that.

In case my hiatus becomes more permanent than currently planned, I will take this opportunity to acknowledge guys like psycho, mbobb, shredtec, martin, infinital, ffk, spaz, mic, and ncrthree... Guys who I have had the pleasure of interacting with and who generally made the experience worth coming back for.

I hope to see you guys in December or, if not, I hope to see you guys on the other side... But first I will see you guys this Saturday! 👍

Hope to see you back soon.

Hey dlmnf4, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League. The color combination and car number you have chosen are both already being used. Please refer to the drivers list and choose ones that are not already in use. Also please make sure to read the OP and familiarize yourself with the rules, regulations, and policies of the league. Thanks, and welcome to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series!

Blue car with white wheels?

Bro, you might be shocked by how not casual Division 3 is... All of these guys are fast and clean... some of them are scary fast and mr clean clean! :lol:

I guarantee you will have a blast! Be sure to listen to the old guys when they start giving away their secrets! 👍

PS: #5 is MINE! Don't touch it!! 👍👍

It's been fun racing with you and look forward to your return.

I would like to race. NashNGW, Matt black car, bronze wheels. #30

* Division 3...

Great, thank you for joining the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. Your color combination and car number are both available. Just accept the PSN Turtle FR's we send you and you should be good to go. Please read the OP and familiarize yourself with our policies, rules, and regulations. Thanks, and welcome to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series!

Back