TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

Thank you guys for coming out to what turned out to be a marathon practice session. MBOBB1969 is usually in the Turtle Town Lounge on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. But, that doesn't mean you guys can't go and test, practice, or have casual pick-up races. You are welcome to the Lounge 24/7!

We had a good practice session yesterday thanks to those that could make it. I will hold two more sessions before the start of the race next saturday. One will be wednesday.
Look foward to seing you guys on track.

I'm sending out Division 2 fr's in case we decide to run both Division 2 and Division A in the same Lobby.

Last edited:
7437231762_292a5c3888_o.jpg

If this is still open I would love to join you guys. Psn-ohhbaby44
Yellow car/yellow rims #4. Looking forward to some great clean racing.

Welcome ohhbaby44 glad to have you. Plenty of spots still open. We will send turtle fr's this evening. Got you down for yellow/yellow #4.
Thanks again and welcome to Turtle Racing.

Welcome Ohhbaby44, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X and Division 1) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Thank you for joining our league, we look forward to racing with you!

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

PSN ID: Ghost_White
Green car/yellow wheels/#82

Welcome to Turtle Racing Ghost_White we will send Turtle FRs tonight.
We got you down for Green car Yellow wheels #82
Thanks for joining and I look foward to seeing you on track soon.

Ohhbaby44, welcome to Turtle Racing League! I noticed you have a capital O on your PSN ID under your avatar. Are you using a capital O or a small o with your PSN ID? Thanks!

Welcome Jameson, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X and Division 1) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

Sounds great! I'm in.
PSN: TX_Executioner
CAR: Matte Black / Silver rims #11

Welcome TX Executioner, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

Ohhbaby44, welcome to Turtle Racing League! I noticed you have a capital O on your PSN ID under your avatar. Are you using a capital O or a small o with your PSN ID? Thanks!

Turtle Racing League FR's sent. I used a small o, please let me know if you received it. Again, welcome to the Turtle Racing League!

Cool, I'll sign up for Div. 2, black car w/gold rims, #12, PSN: Bye_Ya

Welcome Bye Ya, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

I will be in Turtle town lounge tonight around 8pm est if anyone would like to join for some practice we will be running around in the audi 4.2.
Look foward to seeing some of you. Have a good day.

Back