TURTLE RACING LEAGUE - ENDURO Racing Series - PRACTICE TONIGHT!

If there is still spots I'd like to take part. I race clean and respectful.

Psn Id: Drex81
color: white/ blue wheels
#:81

Welcome NjLowrider, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X and Division 1) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Thank you for joining our league, we look forward to racing with you!

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

Would love to get involved in your league, I'm a clean respectful driver with a mic

Lethal_420/Div. 2/white car black rim/#3

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Would love to get involved in your league, I'm a clean respectful driver with a mic

Thanks in advance!

Hey Lethal_420, we are super glad to have you! A couple of things though. One, would you mind picking another car and wheel color combination. A white car with black wheels has already been chosen by yardclip1. And car number 3 has already been chosen by greest_lightnin.

And two, be sure to break in your car (200 miles should do it) and change the oil. And remember the races are tuning prohibited, so do not tune them in any way. We are having practice tonight starting at 8pm Eastern. You should have FR's by then. Thanks and welcome to The Turtle Racing League!

Thanks for the prompt response! How about grey/black and #21 Let me know if taken

The Grey Car with Black Wheels color combination is fine. However, #21 was already chosen by martin_ky. The drivers list including color combinations and car #s is here.

Ahh thanks for the link, I will take #31 please and thank you! I have read and am aware of rules and regs for league although my question is, with the car/rim color assignment. With the rims you can't change color of stock rims on the 4.2 so does the no modifications rule apply to the purchasing of aftermarket rims?

Ahh thanks for the link, I will take #31 please and thank you! I have read and am aware of rules and regs for league although my question is, with the car/rim color assignment. With the rims you can't change color of stock rims on the 4.2 so does the no modifications rule apply to the purchasing of aftermarket rims?

I'll put you down for Car #31. And no, aftermarket wheels will not set off the "Tuning Prohibited" alarm. We look forward to seeing you on the track!

Thanks, I'm assuming I can just look for a lobby called "Turtle Racing" or something of that nature for this evenings practice and future events?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome Lethal_420, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports - “It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

The reason “The Golden Rule of Motorsports” is the first thing you read when you get to Turtle Racing League and again when you sign up to join us, is that if you do not believe this rule applies to you, then this league is not for you.

Turtle Racing League is a casual, fun, and clean racing league. Therefore, you are encouraged to read and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1. It is the policy of this league (except Division X and Division 1) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. We will not tolerate individual drivers taking the fun out of racing for others.

Please accept the PSN Turtle friend requests when they are sent to you. If you haven't already done so, you may (optional) choose a unique (refer to drivers list) car and wheel color combination. You will also need to choose a unique car number for cars with number plates.

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

Thanks, I'm assuming I can just look for a lobby called "Turtle Racing" or something of that nature for this evenings practice and future events?

TURTLE_Town is the lounge we are practicing in. So sorry if we didn't make that clear. :)

If it not too late to join, could I be a part of this league? Unfortunatly, I won't be able to make tonight race. I'll be able to attend all the other races/practices though.

I'll go with Yellow Car/Black Wheels, #94

PSN: FFK13

If it not too late to join, could I be a part of this league? Unfortunatly, I won't be able to make tonight race. I'll be able to attend all the other races/practices though.

Glad to have you join Finalfantasykid psn FFK13 just a couple things though if you could change your color combination one of the other drivers chose that color combination already, your car number is all good though. You can find the drivers list with all color combinations and car numbers on the first page of the op. Its fine that you cant make first race you can start with us anytime you are ready just drop ua a line. We will send the friend request later today, and remember once you have the fr's you can go to those lounges anytime you would like for practice or pick up races with other Turtle Racing memebers.
Thanks again and welcome to Turtle Racing.

Welcome Finalfantasykid, to the Turtle Racing League - Enduro Racing Series. To make your experience here an enjoyable one, we expect all drivers to follow "The Golden Rule of Motorsports".

Sincerely, MBOBB1969

7473352274_3f88fa4b4c_o.jpg

Turtle Racing League – Enduro Racing Series

Race 1: Nürburgring Nordschleife
Car: Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07
Laps: 6
Tires: Racing Hards
Date: June 30, 2012
Prize: 1966 or 1967 Birthday Ticket

The “Golden Rule” of Motorsports​
“It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver, meaning the car that is attempting to execute the pass, to make sure that the pass is made cleanly and incident free.”

Rules

You are expected to follow The "Golden Rule" of Motorsports and adhere to the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules and exercise Good Racecraft at all times, especially in turn 1.

Policies

It is the policy of this league (except Division X and Division 1) for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it. There is no sense in causing an incident in the congestion of the first turn. Furthermore, it is inappropriate to take advantage of other drivers doing their part to keep turn 1 incident free.

Procedures

All drivers will be racing together in the TURTLE_Division2 lobby (including Division A) until we have enough drivers to start using the divisional lounges. The results of Division A will be separate from Division 2.

Notices

We are extending the qualifying session to 25 minutes this week because of the length of the track.

Reminders

Be sure to break in your car. If you did not get a chance to break it in, you should at least change the oil.

Race Incidents

Legitimate complaints are encouraged, they insure a better racing environment for everyone. Complaints should be addressed by "Private Message" to the concerned driver. If there is no resolution, then the complaint should be directed by "Private Message" to the race steward of the race in which the incident occurred. Please include race number, lap number, and time of incident. A ruling will be announced after a video review by an independent steward.

Final Note

Race Clean and Have Fun!

Hello, i would like to give this a try, i have nothing going on tonight :)

Breaking in the car ATM. Pink Car w/ Black rims. (Number = 5)

PSN - Mighty_mopar (Underscore)

I have read the rules, and understand them also.

Am I understanding correctly that tonight will be 6 laps of Nurburg and then 6 laps of Nurburg reverse?

Edit: Also, is it possible to change my wheel color to the stock wheels? They look too nice on this Audi. :)

Last edited:
Back