Turtle Racing League :: Friday Night Enduro Racing Series : Thanks for the Memories Turtles!!Full 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 709 comments
tumblr_n1vu46N0KG1qzxv7fo3_250.gif

Division 2 Champion!
My first GTPlanet League Championship!

Last edited:
^8928A6450A42877FBEF9AE64B07C4F4FEDDB1949DA4A9B1FDD^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Welcome to the Turtle Racing League Award Ceremony :cheers:

What a ride Season 1 has been with some of the craziest battles in a long endurance it has been! 1st off I want to congratulate EVERYONE on a great season that took part in Season 1! Without you guys, this series would not be possible in the late stage of a dying GT6 game. The racing was intense, Fast, Competitive, and VERY clean overall throughout the entire Season. Season 2 has big hopes, and bigger challenges for all drivers to push themselves every Friday Night!

Shall the Turtle Awards Begin, Lets begin with Division 1 - The Turtle 51 Area

Division 1 Overview

Early in the Season, GTP_Ph7shr and @Dolph Drago had a very commanding grip to the standings followed with @Whitey093, however Mikey2412 had a few overall wins that made the field very competitive along with @SRT DK Racing making a late appearance into Season 1 and proving he can run right up the front with some of the best racers on GTPlanet! @lllTrick and @Vegasracer had a early appearance and both proved to be very consistent in the long runs! Here we go with the Awards..

DolphS1D1CHAMP^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- Dolph Drago proved to put in strong performances racing in all 7 races to get the best of his points and ended out to be the very first Turtle Racing League Champion! His 96 Point Performance in Round 7 is what put him on top over GTP_Ph7shr! Congratulations Dolph! :cheers:

PHISH2ndPLACE^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- GTP_Ph7shr only took part in 5 races which is enough for max points and fell short to Dolph by only 21 Points! Phish's best performance came in at week 3 at Indy Road with a whopping 93 Points where he defeated the British Speedster Mikey2412. A strong 2nd Place overall!

WHITEY3rdPLACE^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- Representing DS3 along with Dolph, Whitey took part in 6/7 races and was getting very crazy fast towards the end of Season 1 and earned himself a well deserving 3rd overall! Whitey was only 7 Points short from the 2nd overall to Phish! Whitey's Best finish came in Week 6 where he racked up 88 points, though in Week 7 he came back with 87 points showing it was no fluke.

Other Awards For Division 1

I'm very excited to announce awards for Mr. Consistent, Most improved Driver, and RaceCraft King. All 3 awards are pretty straight forward to qualify to win this award 👍 As Consistent is the most consistent driver over the course of the season with the best overall finishes along with most improved driver showing who is improving as the season is going on and RaceCraft King is who is known for driving the absolute cleanest out there in Season 1.

KROSSCONSISTENT^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- @Kross24 showed up early in Season 1 and showed that he can run in the top 5 week in and week out as the competition knew he can perform at its highest when he got on the track. A scary driver to watch out in Future Seasons!

racinglineking^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- Not only was @SRT DK Racing very fast on track, but was very clean around fellow Turtle Drivers, it was very rare that you saw Racingline make contact with another driver :cheers:

whiteyimproving^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- Whitey has earned himself another award with the most improved driver as whitey has his issue already with the DS3 but with himself starting off slow in Division 1 and ending his season very slow, Whitey has emerged himself into the talks of the Elite Division 1 drivers and should be interesting to see how he performs in future seasons.

Division 2 Overview

Division 2 was very competitive that I expected it to be. @Dylan and @littleregret265 battled for that top spot all season long however it wasn't easy with pressure from many division 2 drivers including @aceboy127 @WilliFRendon @quentin1974 and many more. A Very bright future for many Division 2 Drivers that are in the up and coming young Future Turtle Stars :cheers: On to the awards..

DYLAND2CHAMP^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- Ladies and Turtles, announcing you Season 2 Division 2 Champion, Dylanlikes88!! Dylan showed pure domination in Division 2 with Week 5 a perfect score of 100 Points! The Man has earned his right into the Division 1 Crew in Season 2 without a question and Dylan also showed up in all 7 races pushing himself trying to earn the D2 title and he earned himself that! Great run by Dylan! :cheers:

LR2ndD2^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- Littleregret was followed right behind Dylan as he was the challenger for Dylan and yet LR had very consistent overall performances finishing in 6/7 races but wasn't enough for the championship however LR managed a great solid 2nd Place overall! doing very well in Season 1! We could also be seeing LR in Division 1 in Season 2 but its still in the talks :cheers:

WILLID23rd^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- WilliFRendon also ran in 6/7 races and had a slow start into Season 1 but really started to turn on the Heat towards the end of Season 1 and Showed some promising Future for himself in Future seasons with Turtle! A very interesting driver to watch as he develops his speed and consistency!

Division 2 : Other Awards

Just Like Division 1, 3 Separate awards will be handed out, without further due, lets begin!

nolucktodayking^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- Nolucktoday has been running right around upper mid pack to mid pack in most races with Division 2 in Season 1 and showed that he can run clean and consistent throughout the races and earned himself a right to be known as the Racecraft King in Division 2 Season 1. Great job out there Nolucktoday!!

angryimproving^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- What an fun guy to watch race, @AngryEater has been struggling with racing out there, and over the course of Season 1, this guy has shown some flashes of potential to get faster as the season went on and earned himself a well deserved Award that I know he will keep pushing himself out there :cheers:

aceboyCONSISTENT^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

- aceboy may have had not the greatest finishes but he was consistent and still got himself 5th place overall in Division 2 and considering the very tough competition, that is very impressive! Well deserved to Aceboy! :cheers:

Thank You everyone for coming out in Season 1, it was an absolute Blast!! bring on Season 2! TURTLE POWWAAA!!

S2 Schedule Will Be Released within the Next 30 Minutes :)

Turtle Racing League

Turtle Racing League : Season 2 Released

ROUND 1: March 3rd : GT500 Triple Battle : 3 x 30 Minute Races

Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R '08 | Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 | Yellowhat YMS Tomica GT-R '08 (Must USE ALL)

Racing Mediums / Racing Hards (Must USE BOTH) : Cape Ring

ROUND 2:
- March 10, 2017 : Slide Job City : 2 x 45 Minute Races

Citroen C4 WRC '08 | Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08 | Suzuki SX4 WRC '08

Round 1: Eiger Nordwand K Trail - Forward | 11 Laps

Round 2: Eiger Nordwand K Trail - Reverse | 11 Laps

ROUND 3 - March 17, 2017 : WRS Shifting In Space : 6 x 15 Minute Races
(Credit: @EDK & @Gravitron)

Shifter Kart l Kart Space 1

ROUND 4 - March 24, 2017 : WRS BallS1 To The Wall : 2 x 45 Minute Races
(Credit: @EDK & @Gravitron)

Audi Quattro S1 Pikes Peek '87

Round 1: Apricot Hill Raceway - Forward (Day)

Round 2: Apricot Hill Raceway - Reverse (Night)

ROUND 5 - March 31, 2017 : Two 45 Minutes Races - BMW vs Ferrari

Suzuka Circuit 2014 Course

BMW M3 Coupe '07 vs. Ferrari 512BB '76 (Must Use Both Cars)

20 Laps l Sport Soft Tires

ROUND 6 - April 7, 2017 : California Girls Go Topless : 3 x 30 Minute Races

Ferrari California '08 : Sport Soft Tires

Round 1: Nürburgring GP/F

Round 2: Circuito de Madrid

Round 3:
Cote d'Azur

ROUND 7
- April 14, 2017 : Special Event : Turtle In Green Hell

Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 : Racing Soft / Racing Hard Tires

Nurb 24H Course : 90 Minutes

24H Cycle/No Weather

Note: Season 2 to be updated as the season goes on with Time Change, ect.

Susgestion/wish regarding the shifter kart , please change the track to an outdoor track , unless you want a race where its allmost impossible to overtake , I would claim that its impossible to make a clean overtake unless the man in front off you makes a huge mistake , the track is just way to short and small for shifter kart

Susgestion/wish regarding the shifter kart , please change the track to an outdoor track , unless you want a race where its allmost impossible to overtake , I would claim that its impossible to make a clean overtake unless the man in front off you makes a huge mistake , the track is just way to short and small for shifter kart
I agree with this. Alternatively, if you ran the junior kart it would be easier to control and passing would be a bit easier.

Good Point, my Second option would be Autumn Ring Mini, How does that sound? ;)

@Dylan you also agreed, perfer my second option of Autumn Ring Mini, other suggestions?

I tell you what, I'll open that Shifter Kart race to EVERY ONE. We can talk about it and make a selection for the track once I hear from everyone for a favorite. We can also have 2 separate tracks for the 2 X 45 Minute Races :cheers:

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:

@Dylan you also agreed, perfer my second option of Autumn Ring Mini, other suggestions?

I tell you what, I'll open that Shifter Kart race to EVERY ONE. We can talk about it and make a selection for the track once I hear from everyone for a favorite. We can also have 2 separate tracks for the 2 X 45 Minute Races :cheers:

Thanks Guys!
I'm gonna suggest Tsukuba on top of Autumn Ring Mini if we use the shifters, but if we want to keep it in kart space, I say go to the Jr's or the 100s.

👎
View attachment 629896
Division 2 Champion!
My first GTPlanet League Championship!
Hugh Congratulations @Dylan Great job man 👍

Welcome to Division 1, Meat.
Yeap, you said it Mic. @Dylan is our fresh meat :mischievous:

Big congrats to you to @Dolph Drago
And congratulations to everybody else 👍

Thanks Guys!
I'll be blunt with my opinion,I'm not into self torture:tdown: I think there's a special place in hell for Karts:tdown:👎👎 I hate them. I think they should be deleted from the game and never brought back. Their aggravating and if it's a long race, very annoying:tdown:👎👎:ill::ill::ill: I'll be skipping that week.👍👍

:tdown:Hugh Congratulations @Dylan Great job man 👍

Yeap, you said it Mic. @Dylan is our fresh meat :mischievous:

Big congrats to you to @Dolph Drago
And congratulations to everybody else 👍

I'll be blunt with my opinion,I'm not into self torture:tdown: I think there's a special place in hell for Karts:tdown:👎👎 I hate them. I think they should be deleted from the game and never brought back. Their aggravating and if it's a long race, very annoying:tdown:👎👎:ill::ill::ill: I'll be skipping that week.👍👍
Oh crap that's right I apoligize I totally forgot the format I'm doing for shifter karts so it can be as much as 6 tracks :)

I will be posting the 6 different tracks for the kart week.

GT500 racing this Friday!!!! :)

Practice on Thursday Night

6 tracks for the Karting Week

Round 1: Tsubaka
Round 2: Matterhorn Mini
Round 3: Autumn Ring Mini
Round 4: Silverstone Stowe
Round 5: Madrid Full
Round 6: Brands Hatch Indy

I will be going over the rules, race craft before this Saturday for ALL drivers

Turtle Racing League : Season 2 Released

ROUND 1: March 3rd : GT500 Triple Battle : 3 x 30 Minute Races

Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R '08 | Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 | Yellowhat YMS Tomica GT-R '08 (Must USE ALL)

Racing Mediums / Racing Hards (Must USE BOTH) : Cape Ring

for this week, the regulations regarding tyre use? can I get some clarification please?

Must we use both compounds in each race? meaning for each 30 minute race we have to pit and change tires?

for this week, the regulations regarding tyre use? can I get some clarification please?

Must we use both compounds in each race? meaning for each 30 minute race we have to pit and change tires?
Thats correct.

For each race you must pit at least once and change tires, you may choose what tire to start on

I will be running a limited schedule in season 2 consisting only of the 6 races during the Shifter Kart Race weekend.

After what was a breakout season for me with a pole, 3 overall wins, and a championship title, I have decided not to commit to another full season of racing in the Friday Night Enduro series for the time being.

The reason for this decision is because I am not willing to commit to the amount of practice that will be required.

It's one thing to practice with a single car that doesn't change over the course of a season. But with multiple cars, (and this season, multiple tracks) each week to have to get accustomed to in order to perform, it's just exhausting.

I want to thank everyone for the fantastic racing over the past weeks and I can't wait to see you guys on track again.

:cheers:

Back