[Tutorial] How to get ALL the DLC in GT5 (New Method) (Fastest and Easiest Ever!)

I'm trying to use the save editor and most of it looks to be fine, but as soon as I click on the DLC tab I get an error which stops me from using it.
It tells me an error occurred while executing the command definition. I've attached the error details.

This only happens when I have opened my save so I am able to cheat it a bit by opening the DLC tab before opening my save, then clicking continue instead of quit when the error occurs, however the same error appears whenever I try to do anything on that page and I am still unable to install DLC.

I have noticed that my save version is apparently 2.01 but my game is actually version 2.17 so I'm not sure if this is a problem?
Also it is probably important to note that I am using this on a save file created on the RPCS3 emulator. It may be possible for me to find an old save file from my PS3 to test this on but I don't know where that is right now.

If anyone is able to help I would be very grateful.

Attachments

• GT5 Editor Error.txt
    12.4 KB · Views: 126
Well, that's an interesting error. Never seen that one before. Not sure what to tell you really, especially since I don't know anything with RPCS3, but the creator might. I appreciate you took the time share the error text, that makes things easier to figure out. I have already submitted it to him, hopefully he can fix this. He tends to be busy though, so I don't know when he'll have this sorted but hopefully soon!

In the meantime, I recommend testing the editor with an actual PS3 save if you can.

I'm trying to use the save editor and most of it looks to be fine, but as soon as I click on the DLC tab I get an error which stops me from using it.
It tells me an error occurred while executing the command definition. I've attached the error details.

It crashes on table not found. Any chance you could send me your save so I could check if that table is really missing or what's up? You can send in DM.

Well, that's an interesting error. Never seen that one before. Not sure what to tell you really, especially since I don't know anything with RPCS3, but the creator might. I appreciate you took the time share the error text, that makes things easier to figure out. I have already submitted it to him, hopefully he can fix this. He tends to be busy though, so I don't know when he'll have this sorted but hopefully soon!

In the meantime, I recommend testing the editor with an actual PS3 save if you can.
It crashes on table not found. Any chance you could send me your save so I could check if that table is really missing or what's up? You can send in DM.

This is a save which I only recently created in the emulator, so I'm not exactly attached to it and don't mind making more so long as I can get one to work. I think I'll try making a new save in the emulator before I go looking for my PS3 as I updated the game after making this save, so it's possible that the emulator failed to fully update the save file along with the game (even though I did save the game after updating).
Thanks to both of you for your help.

Attachments

• BCUS98114-GAME.zip
    64.3 KB · Views: 92
I have managed to delete my save file and start anew within the emulator and now the tool now works fine!
It recognises the save file as 2.1.6 - 2.1.7 and I managed to access DLC within the game after editing, so it seems it was a problem with the emulator failing to update some part of the save file when the game updated.
Now all that's left for me is to figure out how to stop the game from crashing, but that's a different problem for a different forum. :cheers:

Ever wanted the DLC in GT5, but can’t get it due to it being pulled from PSN or maybe you had it once and lost it and have been unable to get it back again? Well, look no further than this tutorial, literally. Thanks to some recent discoveries, it is now possible to get them just by editing your save game. No need to install them into the game data, no need to connect to PSN, and best of all, what you get is the actual DLC cars and not some fake part swap that you’ll most likely lose if you update beyond 2.12. This even includes cars like the XJ13 and Edge Camaro that were only available in certain countries! :eek: That said, this can also be done on the latest update without issue. (good luck finding another tutorial like that)

I’ve been playing GT5 for nearly a decade now and I can honestly say this is the fastest, easiest and best method of getting the DLC I have ever seen. I could not find a better way if I tried. (no joke) With this tutorial, you can get everything from DLC cars, tracks, paints, and gear with ease! Before I begin, I need to address the big elephant in the room here because I feel like this needs to be said:
With all the tutorials on the internet already, why follow this one?
Over the years, I have seen a lot of tutorials on the internet telling you how to get the DLC cars via save editing. Most of which telling you to add a donor car and then swap it’s parts to what the DLC cars use, this being the most recent one I have seen. Honestly, don’t follow these types of tutorials. I have a lot of problems with them and here’s a list of good reasons why I discourage following them. I’ll use this thread as a point of comparison:
1. They’re not the “real deal”. While they make look and perform like they should, when you change the view in your garage and look at the white text box, you’ll notice it will still display the name of whatever donor car you used. For example, I followed the tutorial I linked above and used the Shelby Cobra as a donor car and then swapped it’s parts for what the Chromeline used like it said and this is what it says when I change the view in the garage:
View attachment 947782
As you can see, it still displays the name of my donor car (Cobra 427 ‘66), even though I swapped all of its parts, and is therefore not what it should be. Whereas if it was, it would have the car's real name (Cobra 427 S/C Chrome Line) and it’d be asking you to reinstall it. Internally, the game still knows you used a donor car for this. This is what I mean by it not being the “real deal”, it’s literally just a series of part swaps and nothing more, you could say it’s “fake”. And no the name changer in GE 1.3.1 will NOT fix what is in the white text box. The name changer alters the car's name elsewhere and not what you see here, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
2. You’ll most likely lose them if you go to update 2.12 and beyond. Since the game still displays the name of whatever donor car you used and internally still recognizes it as that donor car, it knows you swapped parts to get it. If you update beyond 2.12 and then view the car in the garage, theirs a chance you will lose that car. I say “most likely” because I have had some instances where I didn't lose them, but it’s hit or miss as to how it occurs.
3. You cannot do this on updates 2.12 and beyond. Due to the nature of how updates 2.12 and beyond will reset whatever cars you do part swaps too, you can’t really follow tutorials like the one I linked above as a result. This can be a problem if you updated beyond 2.12, want the DLC, but don’t want to delete your game data since you have stuff you don’t want to lose.
4. They’re kind of time-consuming. Having to add a car ticket, go into the game and redeem it and then load your save game again into a save editor again to swap parts and such can be a little time consuming depending on how many cars you add.

Note: When I say all this, I am referring to DLC cars and not tracks, paints, or gear related DLC. I don’t really know what to say about those because I haven’t seen much about them via save editing. I think a method to get some of the tracks exists already, but I don’t know much about it.
So with all these reasons, I have listed not to follow these part swap guides that have been around for years, why should you follow the one I have here? Simply put, you won’t have any of the issues I mentioned above. This tutorial is way easier, way less time consuming, the cars you get are actually the real deal, you won’t lose them on 2.12 and beyond and you can even get them on the latest update. And that means all the DLC, cars, tracks, paints, gear, everything that was available before can be obtained here and it’ll be as if you actually own it, but with even less inconveniences.
With that out of the way, here’s what you need to get started.

What you’ll need
PS3
GT5 2.11 or above.
(I highly recommend 2.11) (It may work below 2.11, but I have not tested this)
USB flash drive (one in FAT32 format is preferred since the PS3 supports it, most flash drives are FAT32. As long as the PS3 can read it, you should be fine)
GT5 save game (Not the backup save, but the other)
GT5 Save Editor v0.0.7.3

Once you got what you need, let’s get started! While this tutorial is long, my goal with this thread is to help you get all the DLC’s you want and to break it down enough so even those who have never done this sort of thing can do it. It’s really and truly not hard though. I have tested this method on both 2.11 and 2.17 prior to posting this and it works just fine.

For starters, I’d feel better if I showed you how to get the editor just to avoid any potential confusion.
1. Click the hyperlink for the editor I posted above.
View attachment 947792
2. Once it’s up, click “Download as ZIP”.
View attachment 947787
You should see it do it’s thing here.
View attachment 947780
3. Once it’s finished, it will ask you where you want to save it. Just pick where you want it to go, I will be using my desktop.
View attachment 947785
4. Extract the zip file.
View attachment 947788
View attachment 947781
If you done everything right, you should have the editor now. Theirs older versions of the editor within the link, but v0.0.7.3 is what we're using here.
Now here’s where we begin!

1. Plug your USB flash drive into your PS3, go to save data and copy your save game to it. There are two save games, one is the regular save, the other is the backup. We only need the regular one, you can’t copy the back up anyways.

2. Plug your USB flash drive into your computer.

3. Open the save editor you downloaded earlier. You might get this message if you’re on Windows 10:
View attachment 947789
Just click “More info” and then “Run Anyway”. Don’t worry, this program is not malicious or dangerous.

Note: If you can’t get it to open, download the latest version of .Net Framework and it should work then. If that don’t work, you may have to disable your virus protection. (I haven’t had to do this though)

4. Once the save editor is up, click “File” and “Open”
View attachment 947784

5. Now navigate to your USB drive and find your save game. It’s a folder labeled “PS3” and then inside that folder their is another called “savedata” and finally inside the save data folder, theirs your save. Mine is in a folder labeled “BCUS98114-GAME”, but yours might be named differently if you live outside the US. Once you found it, click on it and then click “Select Folder”.

Hint: I recommend copying and pasting your save game somewhere on your computer before opening it in the garage editor, that way if something goes wrong, you have a backup.

6. Once your save has loaded, click the DLC tab.
View attachment 947779
In there, click on “Persist DLC’s without license files (vou). This function tricks the game into think you have the DLC installed and allows you to use it simply by editing your save game.

7. Pick your DLC! Just click on whichever DLC on the list you want and it will come up with this:
View attachment 947783
Just click install and it will give you a message saying it has been installed. Now you don’t have to pick what I chose here, it can be one of them, it can be all of them, you can pick any DLC’s you want here really, the choice is yours. I should note the Stealth cars, Chromelines, and that Edge Camaro are not in the DLC tab, but you can find them in the tickets tab though and they will work just fine if you followed step 6.

Note: The “Special Racing Gear” pack is currently disabled, but it may be available in a future update. Red Bull Charity C gives the Red Bull X2010 JP Flag Color, which was removed after 2.12, so you will not be able to use it if you’re on 2.12 and above. (the function does work though)

8. Once you picked the DLC you want, click “File” and then “Save”.
View attachment 947786

9. Eject your USB drive.

10. Plug your USB drive back into the PS3 and copy your save data back to your PS3.

And if you did everything here, the following things should happen:
1. If you installed DLC cars, they will be waiting there in “Car Delivery”
2. If you installed DLC tracks, they should show up in “Practice” and Arcade Mode. With the Speed Test DLC, you should see that option show up on the menu in GT Mode.
3. If you installed paint and gear related DLC, it should all be in your “Items” section.

Enjoy!

If you have any questions or concerns let me know! Be sure to read the FAQ's! I must note this tool is a work in progress, so let me know if you have any issues with the program and I'll tell the creator. This program works for me though.
Can this be done on the latest update?
Answer: Yes it can, I tested it myself.

Do I need to be connected to PSN?
Answer: Nope! Everything is done via save editing, PSN is not required!

Will I lose the DLC’s if I update to 2.12 and beyond?
Answer: Nope! I have tested this myself and you will not lose it as long as you followed step 6.

Do I need the Family Upgrade?
Answer: No, you don't need the Family Upgrade. Tested it myself without it installed and it works just fine! 👍

Does this install them into the gamedata?
No. What this tutorial does is it edits the save game and tricks the game into thinking you do have it installed there, even if you don't. So that way you can add them via save editing without having to install them to the gamedata like you would normally do.
Credits to xfileFIN and all the people over at the Discord chat for making this possible! 👍

I used the garage editor to change my level and add a few cars. Will this effect getting the dlc. I already added all dlc but haven't put it in my ps3.

Is there a way to do this with a macbook? I don't have a windows pc.
I don't think so, I am pretty sure it was designed to work with Windows PC's. My recommendation is to just borrow a friends Windows PC to do this if you don't have one yourself.

So I am stuck with the .NET framework part, and that's not working either. Keeps saying the latest version is not supported by my operating system. Is it because I've got Windows 8?
If it's 8.0, there's a means of bypassing the artificial block Microsoft put on the .NET 4.8 installer, it even works on Vista SP2 with no kernel mods partially so it's more than likely going to work totally fine on Windows 8.0.

It's merely because baseline Windows 8 can't receive security updates (though installing Server 2012 updates works no issue).

I don't think so, I am pretty sure it was designed to work with Windows PC's. My recommendation is to just borrow a friends Windows PC to do this if you don't have one yourself.
Install a Windows 7 virtual machine using something like VirtualBox, VMWare or Parallels. If you don't have a licence for 7 (more or less legal jargon for: 'you don't want to do that', merely abiding by GTP's strict anti-piracy regulations), try it with Mono, the open source cross-platform .NET implementation, and see if it works.

Last edited:
Install a Windows 7 virtual machine using something like VirtualBox, VMWare or Parallels. If you don't have a licence for 7 (more or less legal jargon for: 'you don't want to do that', merely abiding by GTP's strict anti-piracy regulations), try it with Mono, the open source cross-platform .NET implementation, and see if it works.
Just now saw this. I don't actually need to do this since I am on Windows 10 already, but I appreciate the post for those who do not have Windows. 👍

I am on Windows 10
*violently pukes at the thought of your hard drive being destroyed by Windows 10's habit of thrashing it for no reason*

Glad you appreciate the advice tho, lol. Surprised nobody suggested it earlier :P

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry for bothering you x-)
I've just downloaded the 0.0.7.3 editor, the one linked in the first post, and I'm unable to open the program. When I click on the .exe a notepad error file is generated and inside it you can read: "Unable to read the database. It seems to be corrupted."
I re-downloaded the DB file but there's no luck... I can't find any info, does anyone have an idea about this?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry for bothering you x-)
I've just downloaded the 0.0.7.3 editor, the one linked in the first post, and I'm unable to open the program. When I click on the .exe a notepad error file is generated and inside it you can read: "Unable to read the database. It seems to be corrupted."
I re-downloaded the DB file but there's no luck... I can't find any info, does anyone have an idea about this?
Thanks!
Sorry for the delay. I redownloaded it and tried it again and I had no such problems. Only thing I can suggest is try running it as administrator and make sure your virus protection isn't affecting it. I would appreciate if you shared the error text so it can observed more closely. I'll tell the creator about this and hopefully he'll have an answer.

That's really the only bad thing about my tutorial, while the method is way better than those part swap guides of the past, the editor used to achieve this seems to be hit or miss in terms of who it works for.

Last edited:
Hello, could someone make me my backup with the DLC and some money please, I tried everything impossible to do anything, WIndows 10, even a virtual machine with windows 7 my computer refuses. .. I bought a PS3 just for this extra game ^^ '

When I install a version of Net Framework it tells me that I have the latest version (ps I'm on WIndows 10), and impossible to make a virtual machine with Windows 7

Consultez la fin de ce message pour plus de détails sur l'appel du débogage
juste-à-temps (JIT) à la place de cette boîte de dialogue.

************** Texte de l'exception **************
System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityCommandExecutionException: An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details. ---> System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: SQL logic error
no such table: t_key_value
à System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
à System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
à System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
à System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
à System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
à System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
à System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
à System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
à System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbCommandDispatcher.<>c.<Reader>b__6_0(DbCommand t, DbCommandInterceptionContext`1 c)
à System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.InternalDispatcher`1.Dispatch[TTarget,TInterceptionContext,TResult](TTarget target, Func`3 operation, TInterceptionContext interceptionContext, Action`3 executing, Action`3 executed)
à System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbCommandDispatcher.Reader(DbCommand command, DbCommandInterceptionContext interceptionContext)
à System.Data.Entity.Internal.InterceptableDbCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
à System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
à System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.Internal.EntityCommandDefinition.ExecuteStoreCommands(EntityCommand entityCommand, CommandBehavior behavior)
--- Fin de la trace de la pile d'exception interne ---
à System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.Internal.EntityCommandDefinition.ExecuteStoreCommands(EntityCommand entityCommand, CommandBehavior behavior)
à System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.Internal.ObjectQueryExecutionPlan.Execute[TResultType](ObjectContext context, ObjectParameterCollection parameterValues)
à System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.<>c__DisplayClass41_0.<GetResults>b__1()
à System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.ExecuteInTransaction[T](Func`1 func, IDbExecutionStrategy executionStrategy, Boolean startLocalTransaction, Boolean releaseConnectionOnSuccess)
à System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.<>c__DisplayClass41_0.<GetResults>b__0()
à System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DefaultExecutionStrategy.Execute[TResult](Func`1 operation)
à System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.GetResults(Nullable`1 forMergeOption)
à System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectQuery`1.<System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<T>.GetEnumerator>b__31_0()
à System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyEnumerator`1.MoveNext()
à System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
à System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
à GT5SaveEditor.UserControls.DLC.DLCList.UpdateStatuses(ItemsHelper itemsHelper)
à GT5SaveEditor.Main.LoadTabPage(String tabPageName)
à GT5SaveEditor.Main.tabControl_Selected(Object sender, TabControlEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.OnSelected(TabControlEventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WmSelChange()
à System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assemblys chargés **************
mscorlib
Version de l'assembly : 4.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
GT5SaveEditor
Version de l'assembly : 0.0.7.3
Version Win32 : 0.0.7.3
CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Romec/Desktop/Folder%20Game/Release/GT5SaveEditor.exe
System
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
EntityFramework
Version de l'assembly : 6.0.0.0
CodeBase : file:///C:/Users/Romec/Desktop/Folder%20Game/Release/GT5SaveEditor.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Version Win32 : 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Version Win32 : 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
GT5SaveEditor.Shared
Version de l'assembly : 1.0.0.0
GT5SaveEditor.DAL
GameItem.Forms
System.Core
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
ColorPreview
System.Configuration
Version Win32 : 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Data.SQLite
Version de l'assembly : 1.0.112.0
System.Data
Version Win32 : 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
Ookii.Dialogs.WinForms
System.Transactions
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
GameItem
netstandard
Version de l'assembly : 2.0.0.0
Version Win32 : 4.8.4084.0
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/netstandard/v4.0_2.0.0.0__cc7b13ffcd2ddd51/netstandard.dll
System.Data.SQLite.EF6
Version de l'assembly : 1.0.112.0
EntityFramework.SqlServer
Version de l'assembly : 6.0.0.0
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
Version de l'assembly : 0.0.0.0
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Data.Entity
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Data.Entity/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.Entity.dll
System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations
Version Win32 : 4.8.4084.0
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
Version Win32 : 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
EntityFrameworkDynamicProxies-EntityFramework
EntityFrameworkDynamicProxies-GT5SaveEditor.DAL
GT5Resources
System.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
Polyphony
PS3FileSystem
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase : file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_fr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** Débogage JIT **************
Pour activer le débogage juste-à-temps (JIT), le fichier de configuration pour cette
application ou cet ordinateur (machine.config) doit avoir la valeur
jitDebugging définie dans la section system.windows.forms.
L'application doit également être compilée avec le débogage
activé.

Par exemple :

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Lorsque le débogage juste-à-temps est activé, les exceptions non gérées
seront envoyées au débogueur JIT inscrit sur l'ordinateur
plutôt que d'être gérées par cette boîte de dialogue.

IF needed, I upload my backup so that you can modify it

Last edited:
Hello, could someone make me my backup with the DLC and some money please, I tried everything impossible to do anything, WIndows 10, even a virtual machine with windows 7 my pc refuses. .. I bought a PS3 just for this extra game ^^ '
I'll ask again, what problem are you having with the editor? Is it not coming up for you? (asking to make sure) Their should be an error text in the directory of the editor itself, I recommend sharing so it can be observed more closely. In the meantime, just try running it as administrator if you haven't already.

I'll ask again, what problem are you having with the editor? Is it not coming up for you? (asking to make sure) Their should be an error text in the directory of the editor itself, I recommend sharing so it can be observed more closely. In the meantime, just try running it as administrator if you haven't already.

HD is on Upload

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you edited your post earlier. Something I forgot to ask is, what version of GT5 are you on? If you're not already, I recommend updating to GT5 2.11 because that's what the editor is mostly designed for and I suspect you're on an earlier update. If you want to, feel free to share your save here. (Choice is yours)

Also ManRT, I forgot to ask you the same thing, but what update of GT5 are you on as well?

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer, and sorry I would have to answer, indeed I am in 2.17, is there a way to be in 2.1.11
You can downgrade to 2.11 by deleting the game data (not save data) and then redownloading the updates until you reach 2.11. Like Razerman said though, it should work on 2.17, I am not sure why it didn't for you, but I suspect it's your operating system.

Odd, I just looked at your save game and it's doing the same thing for me too. That said, I take that back, it's probably not your OS, it appears to be the save game. Fortunately, since you uploaded your save, the creator should be able to figure out what's wrong.

I tried loading your save in another save editor (GE 1.3.1) and it also failed on me. If you don't have any cars in your garage, you need to get some in order for it to work because theirs a file it needs to read in order to add cars through the editor. Since you don't appear to have any cars, the file is not there and therefore the editor (or any editor for that matter) cannot work. It needs at least one or more cars to work.

Once you have some cars, copy your save game again and try loading it in the editor.

Back