[Tutorial] How to get ALL the DLC in GT5 (New Method) (Fastest and Easiest Ever!)

I've done everything as described perfectly, and when I check the flash drive on the computer before ejecting it the saved DLC data is present however my PS3 indicates no data to save-"There are no titles that can be copied". As far as my PS3 is concerned the USB is blank. GT5 version 2.17, 60Gb PS3, software 4.88 help!

You did just save over the original file ? you did not save it as encrypted or something ?

Pretty weird that you can copy it to the drive but not from the drive to your ps3. You unmounted the drive via windows first before taking it out of the PC ?

Maybe the file became corrupted or so, did you try doing it all over again ?

I've done everything as described perfectly, and when I check the flash drive on the computer before ejecting it the saved DLC data is present however my PS3 indicates no data to save-"There are no titles that can be copied". As far as my PS3 is concerned the USB is blank. GT5 version 2.17, 60Gb PS3, software 4.88 help!
Okay, I few things I want to know is:
1. Is your save game inside a folder called "savedata", which is inside the "PS3" folder, on your flash drive?
2. Are you going to the "Save Data" section of the PS3 before attempting to copy it?

If all else fails, try reformating your flash drive, I recommend FAT32.

Edit: Weird, I don't think SebastianL's post loaded until after I posted this for some reason. 🤔
Edit 2: Oh wait, he had posted on a new page and I didn't even notice it.

Last edited:
Okay, I few things I want to know is:
1. Is your save game inside a folder called "savedata", which is inside the "PS3" folder, on your flash drive?
2. Are you going to the "Save Data" section of the PS3 before attempting to copy it?
If all else fails, try reformating your flash drive, I recommend FAT32.

Edit: Weird, I don't think SebastianL's post loaded until after I posted this for some reason. 🤔
Edit 2: Oh wait, he had posted on a new page and I didn't even notice it.
Yes, PS3-Save data-PS3 name(with the saved game details). And yes, going to the save data section. I have reformatted 3 times as fat32. Don't know if this makes a difference but the usb always appears in the video clip section of the XBM, never in the game section. It isn't saved as encrypted, does it contain zipped/compressed files that need to be opened before unmounting and transferring to the PS3?

Yes, PS3-Save data-PS3 name(with the saved game details). And yes, going to the save data section. I have reformatted 3 times as fat32. Don't know if this makes a difference but the usb always appears in the video clip section of the XBM, never in the game section.
This is VERY strange, I’ve never heard tell of this happening before. Only thing I can think of is maybe just try a different flash drive because I am honestly not sure what to tell you. I feel whatever is going on here is related to your drive or possibly the PS3 itself.
It isn't saved as encrypted, does it contain zipped/compressed files that need to be opened before unmounting and transferring to the PS3?
I am not sure I understand what you’re talking about here.

This is VERY strange, I’ve never heard tell of this happening before. Only thing I can think of is maybe just try a different flash drive because I am honestly not sure what to tell you. I feel whatever is going on here is related to your drive or possibly the PS3 itself.

I am not sure I understand what you’re talking about here.
Ok, so I have been able to make it work. The PS3 had a HDD installed when I bought it, I upgraded to a 1TB Samsung SSD. Out of curiosity I refitted the HDD with my previous GT5 game data, followed the steps and it worked. I therefore saved the updated GT5 game data to the USB, refitted the SSD and copied the new data to the console-perfect! Took a bit of time but thankyou for the information and help 😀

hi!!
it seem to work cause ive install the car pack 3 and when i go to car exchange the ticket is there but when i try to use the car i have a message telling that the car pack 3 is not install... try re-installe it...
do you have any idea?
thanks!!

hi!!
it seem to work cause ive install the car pack 3 and when i go to car exchange the ticket is there but when i try to use the car i have a message telling that the car pack 3 is not install... try re-installe it...
do you have any idea?
thanks!!
Have you tick the DLC tab box ?.

hi!!
do you have any idea?
thanks!!
Did you follow step 6?

Hi! Thank you for this tutorial, everything works! But I have a problem, when I edit my save first time, it works, but when I edit it second time, then launching the game, it's just black screen and "Saving data..." (or something like that, I can't write the exact text because my game's language is not English) in the bottom right corner. My game version is 2.06 and code is BCES00569. Maybe I just need to update it to 2.11 to fix it? Idk.

Hi! Thank you for this tutorial, everything works! But I have a problem, when I edit my save first time, it works, but when I edit it second time, then launching the game, it's just black screen and "Saving data..." (or something like that, I can't write the exact text because my game's language is not English) in the bottom right corner. My game version is 2.06 and code is BCES00569. Maybe I just need to update it to 2.11 to fix it? Idk.
This is unusual. Don’t know what is going on, but yes, you definitely should update to 2.11. I’d keep a back of your save just to be safe.

Thanks for this tutorial! I did this with the Scion FR-S '12, but when I went to drive it in my garage, it said "The Scion FR-S '12 DLC is not installed. Please install it again." Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for this tutorial! I did this with the Scion FR-S '12, but when I went to drive it in my garage, it said "The Scion FR-S '12 DLC is not installed. Please install it again." Did I do something wrong?

Did you clicked in the "Persist DLC’s without license files (vou)" option at DLC tab? If you don't check this option, it will not work.

Last edited:
This is unusual. Don’t know what is going on, but yes, you definitely should update to 2.11. I’d keep a back of your save just to be safe.
I updated to 2.11, and the problem is still not fixed. I can record a video, if you want to see it. Btw, is 0.0.7.3 latest version?

I updated to 2.11, and the problem is still not fixed. I can record a video, if you want to see it. Btw, is 0.0.7.3 latest version?
No need to record a video, I’ve seen this problem before, albeit not with this editor. I believe what’s happened here is since you used the editor on a version of the game it does not support, it altered something it wasn’t supposed to. (This editor is made for 2.11) You may be on 2.11 now, but the damage was already done when you used it earlier, so that’s why it’s still happening.

I really hope you made a backup of your save before you did all this because if you have, you should try copying it back to your PS3, saving, and start again while on 2.11. It should work then.

And yes this is the latest version of the editor.

Last edited:
No need to record a video, I’ve seen this problem before, albeit not with this editor. I believe what’s happened here is since you used the editor on a version of the game it does not support, it altered something it wasn’t supposed to. (This editor is made for 2.11) You may be on 2.11 now, but the damage was already done when you used it earlier, so that’s why it’s still happening.

I really hope you made a backup of your save before you did all this because if you have, you should try copying it back to your PS3, saving, and start again while on 2.11. It should work then.

And yes this is the latest version of the editor.
I tested it on NEW save after updating, didn't tried on my save. I don't know, but I think I need to "reinstall" the game or factory reset my console (but I'm afraid that my PS3 might break, because I have installed HEN).

I tested it on NEW save after updating, didn't tried on my save.
What do you mean by this?
I don't know, but I think I need to "reinstall" the game
If all else fails, maybe. I recall someone saying earlier they did this and it worked for them.
or factory reset my console (but I'm afraid that my PS3 might break, because I have installed HEN)
That won't be necessary.

Okay, something else I didn't think about that I want to ask is, did you follow this step when you were done adding what you wanted?
8. Once you picked the DLC you want, click “File” and then “Save”.
Save.png
If not, make sure you do. Try loading your save in the editor again and doing this.

If all else fails, you can upload your save here, both before and after you used the editor, and I'll see if I can get a hold of the author.

Last edited:
Okay, something else I didn't think about that I want to ask is, did you follow this step when you were done adding what you wanted?

If not, make sure you do. Try loading your save in the editor again and doing this.

If all else fails, you can upload your save here, both before and after you used the editor, and I'll see if I can get a hold of the author.
Yes, I followed the instructions, and I will upload the saves.

Nice, I’ll notify the creator of this.

However, I hate to tell you this, but he told me he won’t be able to do anything about it for about a week and unfortunately I won’t either since I’m on vacation and I’m nowhere close to a PC currently. Don’t fret though, he’ll tend to it when he gets the chance.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back