[Tutorial] How to get ALL the DLC in GT5 (New Method) (Fastest and Easiest Ever!)

Also, something I really should have posted about earlier is the creator has made a few updates to the editor not too long ago and I am going to update the original post with a link to the latest update of the editor.

This don’t change how the tutorial is followed though, the process is still the same. ;)

Last edited:
Thats definitely not normal. This has never happened before with the save editor. I really hope you made a back up of your save!

A few things I want to know is:
  • What all did you do in the editor?
  • What GT5 update are you on?
I modified the money, events and item and car rolls, the strange thing is that if your save is brand new, you can install it successfully, why :D

But what GT5 update are you on? I really need to know this because it's pretty important. While I am here, did you have any cars in your garage before using the editor?
This editor doesn't even have this feature though. 🤔
car rolls
What do you mean? I am not sure I understand.
the strange thing is that if your save is brand new, you can install it successfully, why :D
That's what I'd like to know as well. Brand new saves are not strictly necessary to follow this tutorial as long as you have at least 1 or more cars in your garage. The save that's giving you problems though, please keep it on hand because if I cannot figure out what's wrong, I may need you to upload it so it can be investigated.

Also, I should have done this sooner, but I updated the original post with a new download link to the editor. I recommend getting the latest version of the editor if you haven't already. (It's currently v0.0.10.3)

Last edited:
笏。

我剛剛檢查了 MEGA 上的每個最新版本,但沒有在其中任何一個上看到該選項,您確定您沒有將其與 GT6 編輯器混淆嗎?
I will use GT5_Garage_Editor to edit events when editing archives
1663484342156.png

This editor doesn't even have this feature though. 🤔

What do you mean? I am not sure I understand.
is Car Delivery
That's what I'd like to know as well. Brand new saves are not strictly necessary to follow this tutorial as long as you have at least 1 or more cars in your garage. The save that's giving you problems though, please keep it on hand because if I cannot figure out what's wrong, I may need you to upload it so it can be investigated.
sorry i have deleted the archive, if i do the same thing in the make archive i will reupload

Also, I should have done this sooner, but I updated the original post with a new download link to the editor. I recommend getting the latest version of the editor if you haven't already. (It's currently v0.0.10.3)
ok, i'm still using 0.0.7.3 XD

I will use GT5_Garage_Editor to edit events when editing archives
Oh okay, I didn’t realize you were using this editor too. I hope you aren't loading the save game in both editors at the same time, that can cause issues. If you only have it loaded in one at a time it's fine.
is Car Delivery
Gotcha.
sorry i have deleted the archive, if i do the same thing in the make archive i will reupload
Since you used GE 1.3.1., it makes backups every time you load your save in it. You can find them in the "BACKUP" folder wherever you keep the editor.
ok, i'm still using 0.0.7.3 XD
Okay.
hey man i made it, i use v0.0.10.3 but i still don't know what happened to the previous file
Well, that's good to know! :)

I need an answer for this though, what version of GT5 are you on? You can find out by going to the Game Data section of the PS3 and then pressing triangle on GT5.

Last edited:
Thank you for the sharing ! Just power the PS3&GT5 and update car tickets with the guide, it works !
Wish I should read this some years ago , now comparing GT5 with GT7 , GT7 looks much better on the screen. I still missed the GT5 with all menu/cars and racings, It provided me nice time years before.

How to get those Chrome Line and Stealth Edition DLC in the tool ? I double check the tool and can not find it there.

How to get those Chrome Line and Stealth Edition DLC in the tool ? I double check the tool and can not find it there.
I mention this in the tutorial, but to get them, you have to go to the “Tickets” tab and insert them from there. Like if you want the Jaguar XJ13 Chromeline, you have to select Jaguar, then find the car and click insert.

They’re all in there. ;)

Razerman is the one that really deserves the thanks here because he's the one that made the editor and found out how to activate the DLC, all I did was make this tutorial. I don't think he's accepting donations by the way, but I am glad it worked for you!

Last edited:
I've only recently aquired a PS3 and started GT5, I was so happy to see this thread after finding out that the online functions like DLC don't work anymore.
Your tutorial is nearly perfect and everything worked.
I have only two very minor suggestions.

I tried starting the editor from a network drive, which didn't work (can't find database), copying it to my local drive solved this issue. It's not the first time that a software doesn't work on the network drive, so finding the solution was obvious to me, but you might include a hint on this.

In the tutorial the "I suggest a backup before loading the save in the editor" comes right after the "load the save in the editor" step, I suggest putting that before that. Again, this didn't cause me any trouble (I tend to fully read a guide before doing it step by step), but other people might.

Thanks very much to the developer for the editor, and to you for the tutorial. :)

Last edited:
I tried starting the editor from a network drive, which didn't work (can't find database), copying it to my local drive solved this issue. It's not the first time that a software doesn't work on the network drive, so finding the solution was obvious to me, but you might include a hint on this.
Interesting. I don't think this program was intended to work on a network drive and I doubt many even use them, so I don't see much reason to mention it, but I'll keep it in mind.
In the tutorial the "I suggest a backup before loading the save in the editor" comes right after the "load the save in the editor" step, I suggest putting that before that. Again, this didn't cause me any trouble (I tend to fully read a guide before doing it step by step), but other people might.
Okay now that I agree with it, I am not even sure why I wrote it that way now, but I'll be sure to change it.
Thanks very much to the developer for the editor, and to you for the tutorial. :)
You're welcome and thank you for the input! 👍 I really do appreciate it!

Last edited:
for whatever reason none of the track DLCs showed up when I installed them. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Double-check and make sure you installed it and followed this step.
6. Once your save has loaded, click the DLC tab.
DLC.png

In there, click on “Persist DLC’s without license files (vou). This function tricks the game into thinking you have the DLC installed and allows you to use it simply by editing your save game.

Last edited:
Can someone make a save file of the start of the game with one GT '86 machine and all DLC for version 2.17?
P.S. BCES00569

Last edited:
Can someone make a save file of the start of the game with one GT '86 machine and all DLC for version 2.17?
P.S. BCES00569
I'll check my GT5 copy and see if the code matches (I'm not sure if it matters anyway). If it does I can easily make you that save file. Would you want the DLC cars claimed or kept as tickets?

Back