TVR&FF's Automotive Events and Motorsport photos - Updated: 24th September

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 401 comments
Thanks, but I do not know when Part 2 will be up. Anyway this topics title changed, so people would not miss any of my Festive of Speed 06 photos.

They are great shots, and I didn't even know there WAS an Alfa 8C Spyder. I must have missed the news or was that a world exclusive.

Nice shots, TVR&Ferrari_Fan. I hope Speed shows the coverage of the FOS sometime later this year, especially the Harrier vs. Audi R10.

The Harrier vs. Audi R10 was not part of the FOS, but it’s a shame I do not have money to tag along to the London Motor show?

And thanks for your comment.

Thank you Franz and GJB, I may still go to the London Motorshow?

But I will get the 2nd part up this weekend buds.

There were lots of great cars, but I kept going back to the Veyron and the Sagaris most of the time. Anyway, but part 2 could be up this weekend guys.

What camera do you use?

I've just got a new one with a 1gb Xd card and can get 450 pics at 9mp.

I got a S9500, which can rival entry level DSLR's. But Cracker, I hope my camera starts to pay itself off soon?

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
I got a S9500, which can rival entry level DSLR's. But Cracker, I hope my camera starts to pay itself off soon?

What did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

I've just got the Fuji E900 for £180 - which i didn't think was bad for 9 megapixels.

I paid £350 for my camera, but thanks for you're comment. But I may be buying other filters for my camera Cracker.

Anyway here is the 2nd part folks:

Nice photos. I really missed going this year. Any idea when it's going to be on tv, I've kept a look out but not seen it on yet.

Edit: Just check the FOS website and it's not on until 27th September!! Must be too much Love Island and repeats to put it on any sooner. ITV is the lowest form of TV. I can't believe they have pretty much all the motorsport on terrestrial telly in the uk. Rant over.

Thanks for you're comments, as you will have seen in my signature, some of my FOS 06 photos are available to buy as prints at low prices. Anyway, I will try to get part 3 up, sometime this month Milliethemutt.

ITV 11pm on the 3rd of October for the tv coverage of the FOS. I emailed ITV to ask why it took them so long to show it and got some rubbish about the production not being ready and schedule constraints. In 3 months they can't get it ready? The revival is going to be on the following week according to the email they sent me.

fae282fe.jpg

My... what a good veiw...of the track! :lol:

:eek: :eek:

Time to roll onto the next part of my Goodwood FOS 06 photos:

@ Drift2XS Thanks a lot Drift.

@ eg6_dude I am Glad you enjoyed that shot a lot.

very good work TVR!! love the pics! in a way, i wish i could go and visit, and wish that we have that event here. in another way, you just saved me A LOT of time and money :D by not having to go there and take pictures :lol::lol: very nice!

Back