TVR&FF's Automotive Events and Motorsport photos - Updated: 24th September

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 401 comments
That's why I never got round to posting mine - that and the fact other people had posted theirs. Rest assured, though, if I'm involved in a horrific accident that hospitalises me for a year, I'll get them up in no time.

Nice photos, JW! đź‘Ť

I try and get the rest of my FOS 06 photos up at the weekend, however I have ordered my FOS 07 tickets, anyway to help you pass the time till then, here is my short Gumball 3000 clips:

I will add the rest to this post at a later date, however the Gumball 3000 photos, should start to show up later this month guys and gals.

Here are the rest of my Goodwood Festive of Speed 06 photos:

Next up will be my MPH 06 photos.

Don't worry my Gumball 3000 and MPH 06 photos will be up in the next week or two, but for a moment here is teaser of my Goodwood Festival of Speed 07 shots:

gallardo2rssne3.jpg

Is this the Jaguar Hellcat supercar that I've heard rumors about, or are my eyes playing tricks on me?:crazy: *is unsure about the crest on the front of the hood*

Also, do you have any plans on attending the Goodwood Racing Revival meeting later on this year? I've watched a few of those classic car races when they have aired on SPEED Channel in the past, and I just love the way the organizers have set it up with the look of a motorsport event circa the late '50's, early '60's. :)

TVR&FF have you got your tickets yet for MPH07? I got them the day they were first put on sale, I got the 2nd best tickets that you can buy. Hope to get a digital camera on my birthday so I can take some shots from the NEC event. Just thought I would tell you...but beware prices have gone up...way up.

Before I post up my Goodwood FOS 07 photos and Motor Expo 07 photos, here are the 10 shots I am proud of taking the most from each event.

Here are the 10 shots I am most proud of taking at Goodwood FOS 07

1st - Click for the full size shot

2nd - Click for the full size shot

3rd - Click for the full size shot

4th - Click for the full size shot

5th - Click for the full size shot

6th - Click for the full size shot

7th - Click for the full size shot

8th - Click for the full size shot

9th - Click for the full size shot

10th - Click for the full size shot

Here are the 10 shots I am most proud of taking at Motor Expo 07

1st - Click for the full size shot

2nd - Click for the full size shot

3rd - Click for the full size shot

4th - Click for the full size shot

5th - Click for the full size shot

6th - Click for the full size shot

7th - Click for the full size shot

8th - Click for the full size shot

9th - Click for the full size shot

10th - Click for the full size shot

The shot of the Red Bull is fantastic with the house and display in the background. Excellent. It's now 2 years since I have been, must remedy that next year.

Cool! In the 3rd shot, how many were there? Was it like a history of
Toyota type display? It looks cool!

Thanks for the comments, anyway here are the 10 shots I am most proud of taking at the British GT and British F3 meeting at Thruxton:

Note: Remember to click on the thumbnails to see the full size shots.

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th

Back