JrDarknes Messages 1,604 Indianapolis,IN Messages JrDarknes Nov 24, 2012 #1 11/24/10 11/25/10 - for some other countries Why I cant stop playing Gran Turismo, even if they cant make my supra premium. This game is too fun.
11/24/10 11/25/10 - for some other countries Why I cant stop playing Gran Turismo, even if they cant make my supra premium. This game is too fun.
tronrider345 Messages 1,336 Lisboa Messages tronrider345 Nov 24, 2012 #2 Lag ruined it. The rest is very good!
Willietjeuh Messages 22 Netherlands Messages Willietjeuh Nov 24, 2012 #3 Hey m8 nice video! I share the same feeling as you do, GT5 just stays great fun each and every day Btw i think i've seen you 1 or 2 times in a cruising room, I just recognized your name lol Cheers!
Hey m8 nice video! I share the same feeling as you do, GT5 just stays great fun each and every day Btw i think i've seen you 1 or 2 times in a cruising room, I just recognized your name lol Cheers!