TXR3 Wanderer's List!

• Thread starter toyomatt84
  • 365 comments
I've got a problem....I've defeated all the other wanderers but I can't find #145 in Osaka....In the day that ends by 9 he's not there...so I tried all other days but nothing...he won't show up...is there something particular I should do? Thanks...:)

Yeah, I found out that there are 20 pits. The other one, you have to go threw both direction. Toyo should put that in his first post.

just got the game and I'm loving it. But here's the question. I've finished that entire first set which unlocks the 2nd huge set of opponents but now...my 200sx is waaaay too slow to keep up with ANY of the opponents I face it against. It's only got like 380 hp compared to the opponents who have 450 or so. Soooo, it's time for a new car. Any suggestions? I'm thinking either R32, GTO, Pantera, Impreza WRX or the Supra

Well, a couple of things:

First, I updated the first post for the one Pit Wanderer, thanks to Rollazn.

Second, the most fun car for me is my EVO 5 with I-6 Turbo. Fast, light, 4wd, godness.

Third, Yokohama CWL is on the bottom left of Tokyo's Raceway. That's where you can find your problems.

I need help on 117 Hyper Groove - will only appear on Tuesdays, must have an American Car.

It doesnt work for some weird reason. I have an American car and on Tuesday, but i still dont see him. I know he drives a Mustang Mach I so I tried that car and still didnt work. help?

rolling guy keeps battle cancelling me :(
I have changed all sorts of stuff but no luck. the only trueno I see is the sprinter trueno. am I missing something?

Try using the 'Force accept challenge' method.

1. Go up to wanderer.
2. Eject DVD.
3. Flash challenger.
4. Once the cars stop spinning, put back the DVD.
5. Race should start.

One thing about the Rolling master is that it took me few tries before it could work. Something to do with the road.

Originally posted by dodgethis
Try using the 'Force accept challenge' method.

1. Go up to wanderer.
2. Eject DVD.
3. Flash challenger.
4. Once the cars stop spinning, put back the DVD.
5. Race should start.

One thing about the Rolling master is that it took me few tries before it could work. Something to do with the road.

tried it a zillion times... its still cancels as soon as I put the dvd back in and it loads.

Thanks Though.

Originally posted by toyomatt84
Wait to put the disc in, once the countdown is done.

maybe I am doing this wrong because there is no countdown. I just autopilot into obscurity. So I eventually put the disc back in.

Originally posted by Darin
Wait till the entire background disappears.
I finally got it to work, it seems that area of Tokyo is difficult to get it to work because the camera angles may have a contributing factor to whether or not it works....

Thanks guys.

hey i know in the wanderer requirments list you said that there is a #600 but you will not tell us who it is
i would like to know who it is since i will never be able to race him because i do not have a gameshark and i dont no anybody that does so i was wondering if somone who has beaten the game will tell me who this #600 is and what does he drive thank you

I can't tell you who it is, because it depends on what you are driving. Other than that, you gotta find it out for yourself, because Like Darin says, I don't want to spoil it. :D

toyomatt84
No he is a copier. Whatever you drive he drives. I didn't include it in my FAQ, because it would ruin the surprise.

Ah damnit. I really didnt want to know.. Well, i did, but i didnt. Crap.

Alright, one question. Does that last boss guy from the last game come back? You know, the one that was in the Datsun that hauled ass..

Back