TXR3 Wanderer's List!

• Thread starter toyomatt84
  • 365 comments
Wanderers 275, 276, 302, 309, 119, and 158 all require some sort of special license plate. The requirements for the plates are listed for each wanderer in their section. In order to change your license plate you must go into the car change menu. Then select change, choose the car which license plate you wish to change and then hit the square button. The first choice in this screen
applies to wanderer numbers 275, 276, 302 and 158. They all have a R#-C# designation. If you use the top left corner as R1-C1 you can then apply each given number to find the correct symbol needed. After you select that you much choose three numbers, they can be set to whatever you want as they will not impact the wanderer requirements at all. Next is a single character. This is part of wanderer 119 requirement. If you go all the way to the bottom and right you should be on a "Y". Choose the character to the left of "Y" for wanderer 119's requirement. Lastly, for wanderer 309 you have the choice of 4 numbers. Set all of these numbers to 1 for his requirement. That should do it for those wanderers.

i need help on this part. i dont quite understand the R#-C# thing.

Ugh. Once again, she requires 10 million. 8 million for the Butterfly guy with the older espirt. You're just going in the wrong area.

Sorry I have been gone recently. I'm actually on a roadtrip that started in Seattle, WA and ends in Charlestown, NH. It's only a small 3000 mile trip. :D

Anyways, I'm here to help.

lethal, R#-C# is giving you problems, eh?
Well, if you look at the selection of license plate symbols, they will look like they are aligned in a grid type manner. The R# referrs to the Row number, the horizontal value given to all the license plates. The C# referrs to the Column number, the vertical value given to all the license plates. Hope that helps.

One quick question..............how do i get the vw golf wanderer??? i cant find it on the wanderes list and the only time i have seen it is on the intro video and after i raced a couple of vw beetles..i would deeply appreciate any input on this :)

If it's not on the wanderer's list in the game, it's not in the game. I can't remember which wanderer that is at the moment, maybe I'll get around to figuring out who it is tomo for ya'.

Louhanfury
I can't beat YV Gen-san!!!!!!!!!!! He won't race me!!

I bought a Cappuchino and reduced the weight to around 575kg. Can anyone help me??:banghead: :banghead:
I don't know if you like cheating Lohan but try this.: 💡

step 1: prees eject disk button [keep disk in]
Step 2: flash highs
step 3: when camera rotates around car and goes to back press blue disk slot button on PS2 again
step 4 : the road will go invisible [almost there]
step 5: road will go visible again and it will start race!

NOTE: this has worked 98 % of time for me other 2 % i just try again and it works!
Another note: THIS WILL NOT MESS UP GAME! I HAVE TRIED THIS ON @ LEAST 11 WANDERERS SUCH AS CROSSROAD QUEEN CAFFENE X3 AND TURBO MAN IT DOES WORK!

This has been mentioned before. Please look back throughout the posts and see what has already occurred, before you offer ideas. Yes, there is the disc tray trick that you speak about, but there might be a way to do it without, which I also mentioned. Plus this problem has been resolved already.

Integra Type R
Stop Instant Messenging Me About The Txr3 Wanderes! Read The Damn Faq!

I've had about exactly 60 plus people asking about that... I'm serious man, I'm sick of it. I just block'em.

toyomatt84
This has been mentioned before. Please look back throughout the posts and see what has already occurred, before you offer ideas. Yes, there is the disc tray trick that you speak about, but there might be a way to do it without, which I also mentioned. Plus this problem has been resolved already.
I apoligize for this. i was too damn lazy to read whole thread :indiff:

Ok, I got one guy left. White Dragon Revolution.
I'm working on my second time trying to beat this game.

This time around after I beat Jintai in Tokyo they did not give me the engine swap.

Is there a trick to the engine swap?

Is there someone I should Re-race?

Please help. I'm almost ready to throw the PS2 out the window.

:scared: :indiff:

ND4SPD
Hi everyone I'm about 86% done and i'd like to know if the engine swap is only for the normal cars, since i'm driving the betrayal jack knife S13 and I was wondering if you can change engines on the special cars. I'm about 80miles from unlocking it with the S13.

What do you mean "80 More miles" It happens at a certain mileage? I've palyed the game 15 time and beatin it twice (the first and 3rd time). i have searched this fourm till my eyes bled. please help, how do i get the engine swap. ps i dont know how it happined before. i am down to the last racer White dragon revolution. My web access is limited so please email me with the answer or a link. Thanks, Mike

Does It happens at a certain mileage? I've palyed the game 15 times and beatin it twice (the first and 3rd time). i have searched this fourm till my eyes bled. please help, how do i get the engine swap. ps i dont know how it happined before. i am down to the last racer White dragon revolution, again. My web access is limited so please email me with the answer or a link. Thanks, Mike reasonablledoubt@yahoo.com

I have had this game since the day it was released and to this day i have not beat it due to whirlwind fanfares requirement of 100,000,000 cp

The most you can aquire is 99,999,990 cp which is 10 short of the requirement

If you really wanna beat this game then get Shutokou battle 01, I have had it since way before tokyo 3 and beat it a while back, its in japanese but if u played tokyo 3 then ull know all the basics, heres what ull need to play it on a north american ps2:

swap magic slide card combo and of course the game which id suggest getting from

www.play-asia.com

i think u need a maxed out nissan skyline r34 to win the game cause i had a maxed out mitsobishi lancer evo6 with engine swapped and it lost
.also how do u get the suzuki wagon RR?

Back