TZ2 from a 1965 ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrackBound7
  • 8 comments
  • 747 views
Messages
1,013
United States
Connecticut
Messages
TrackBound7
Can anyone confirm if you can get the Alfa TZ2 race car from a 65 ticket? I tried reloading for 30 minutes and it never came up.
 
You win it in the historic race
 
I have the thread from that link already bookmarked, and have one of these already from the historic race. Just wanted a 2nd one but am having no luck with the ticket. I have opened about 4 or 5 of every other car which is why I am wondering if there is a glitch with this ticket/car.
 
You should get it. I know that I tried for ages to get the Ferrari 330 P4 to show up. I got about 20 Mazda's before it did.
 
I bought this car a few weeks ago and as with all the cars I intend to use I tried it stock at TSukuba(racing slicks only) to guage the TZ2's abilities fresh out of the box..I started the first right hairpin and just nudged(or so I thought) the inside berm and flipped it onto its roof!.
 
Last edited:
I ot the Ferrari first try! (back in March, before the patch) and then I couldn't trade a ticket so on my other account, I got a Miura :/
 
Back