U.C.D Refresh trick?

• Thread starter conjerski
  • 13 comments
conjerski
I have been searching everywhere. Some people are talking about a "refresh trick" and when ever someone asks, no one answers, so I am asking the question here.
so what is this trick and what does it do??
thanks in advance!

Just go to Licenses, then keep pressing "next" for 5 times, then when you go back to the UCD it should fully replenished

Just to clear things up, I think that could be done with any race event, special and license events just happen to be faster :)

And the reason you do it five times is, there are 30 slots in the UCD, and each time you enter a race, you "refresh" six slots. So 5 races entered X 6 slots per race = 30 slots refreshed.

Good luck, and enjoy!

Argh! I've waited since november to finally get all the ae86 models today literally, Why didn't I think of this!!!

When I purposely reset the UCD I do a variety of things. Do a race, a liscence, a special event, practice, I think that's about it. I try doing different races because I noticed after I did Nurburgring in Dream Car out of the blue it refreshed quite nicely.

If you have the time you could B-Spec the Dream Car Championship, a convenient 5-race championship which earns you over 1,000,000cr to go and spend. It takes a while (though you could A-Spec it now that I think about it) but the 520,000ish bonus is great because it means you earn twice as much as you would if you grind Indy in the American Championship 5 times.

If you have the time you could B-Spec the Dream Car Championship, a convenient 5-race championship which earns you over 1,000,000cr to go and spend. It takes a while (though you could A-Spec it now that I think about it) but the 520,000ish bonus is great because it means you earn twice as much as you would if you grind Indy in the American Championship 5 times.

This is exactly what I have been doing. Works great for me. Six used cars to go....

I do believe though that the rare 21-23 level cars don't stay in the ucd for more than 2-3 races.Sometimes they stay for just one day!A really rare race car,i believe it was the GT one Toyota, was in my ucd,i went for a race to earn the rest of the money i wanted to buy it and when i returned it was gone!

I do believe though that the rare 21-23 level cars don't stay in the ucd for more than 2-3 races.Sometimes they stay for just one day!A really rare race car,i believe it was the GT one Toyota, was in my ucd,i went for a race to earn the rest of the money i wanted to buy it and when i returned it was gone!

Cars in the UCD are just moving down one slot when a day pass, no matter their level.

When I purposely reset the UCD I do a variety of things. Do a race, a liscence, a special event, practice, I think that's about it. I try doing different races because I noticed after I did Nurburgring in Dream Car out of the blue it refreshed quite nicely.

Unfortunately (or fortunately!), that doesn't really matter. The cars that show up for you in the UCD don't depend on which races you take part on. It depends solely on what car list you are. I recommend checking this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134403

Back