UCD - Any one looking

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirViper
  • 207 comments
  • 7,738 views
Dude..I have like 5 Speed 12's..I'd send you one if I could:( or if you could wait until the 9th of Feb which i doubt.
 
:( i know someone said it was online once, in the OCD, missed it though
 
I must have missed that one..I got all of them from the ucd.
 
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Seen TVR and got excited, look and was disappointed its the Cerbera 6
 
I love that one too I have a few of them one in Chameleon Orange.:drool:
 
Well i need one for my collection and a Reflex Spice for someone else, so i need 2 lol
 
Hey wait I got another one that I need,a V8 S doesn't matter which colour.:)
 
That and im collection the Bugattis (different colors) they come in 0/0/0 in the UCD
 
I think I have the color reflex spice not sure it that helps any
 
I am asking the person that wants the car that as well, i do know he does not want me in it lol, so i am guessing the answer would be no
 
I'll need to pay in paint for that one sir,laser I will fire your paints over tomorrow.👍
 
Need some credits soon, will have to go do the 4mill race a few times ( no one is using my drivers and have all six sitting there
 
I just bought a 2J so I'm broke aswell,doing the 650PP B spec races Watching bob in his Zonda LM fight with another Zonda LM.
 
you talking about the online 650PP? Use the Nomad Diablo, my dimwits somehow get into first before the other pit
 
nevermind you are in the other B-spec section
 
Oh I know what you meant,I had several failed attempts at that one.:banghead: But yeah He's doing Indy and is stuck in 2nd..:ouch:
 
never failed on it, Sports soft and do NOT pit, easy win everytime
 
So Lambo for that one and which for the other one?
 
This is the one at Spa, not De La Sarthe, one at the sarthe has pist me off to the extreme, stupid drivers 7 times had the lead on the last lap going into that turn after the longs straights and blew it every time.
 
Used the 2j for the other, Sports soft there as well and that one i would pit after the 7th lap, keeep the drivers hot in the beginning and always above 50%
 
for once I am actually sitting pretty good money wise around 13 millon. I still need to attempt those extra B spec events with the B Spec Morons I seem to have
 
Just bought a 2J so I'll give it a try after this,thanks.:) Moron finished 2nd at Indy damn him..
 
the first one is cake though using the sports soft tires and not pitting, sometimes the others will pit on the 2 lap, once they do pit keep them at about 75% the other cars sometimes catches up if you dont watch them
 
THATS IT, im breaking the game (stupid Cerbera 6 again)
 
Was the 2J that won the Indy race by 29.1 seconds..well here goes La Sarthe..
 
Audi RS 6 Avant '02 found for 96,685, comes in Goodwood Green Pearl Effect with 34812 km's
 
I'll try being patient and your inbox is full sir.
 
Gordie, the R390 Road Car i may not be able to send, its original price is 1 mill, but i will still look and try to trade it to you. Though i do not think it will let me

thanks anyways :)
 
if i had the ticket i would send you that, but i have nothing that could help :(
 
Mitsubishi GSR III '95 in Scotia White Obtained
 
Back