UEFA Euro 2012

• Thread starter AlexGTV
  • 1,751 comments
And Pirlo puts it in row Z. @ the Ballotelli comment: Ballotelli will be Balotelli. Only way to put it really.

293221_301202103308643_2120603344_n.jpg

Oh my. :lol:

Fair play, I don't think 1 game has turned out the way I wanted it to after the group stage ...

Spain have played better in the first 15 minutes than they did in the 90 against Portugal.

Its still a yellow if the intent is there..

If his intentions were to deliberately take the player out then that should be a straight red, IMO. Anyway lets not get too off topic again.

Spain are controlling this. Italy have had a few breakthroughs but they never really look like scoring.

Spain look way too dominant in possession, can not see Italy getting back into this. As usual though they're resorting to theatrical tactics :indiff:

If his intentions were to deliberately take the player out then that should be a straight red, IMO. Anyway lets not get too off topic again.

Spain are controlling this. Italy have had a few breakthroughs but they never really look like scoring.
Apart from a Balotelli chance. That was close. Spain are dominating though.

Spain bore me with there 6 sometimes 8 midfielders.

I've given myself jaw ache I've yawned that many times watching the Spanish....

Yeah, but its effective though!..

..also has anyone noticed the bright blue stage thing on the far side of the pitch??? i presume that thats where the trophy presentation will take place!

Latest Posts

Back