UEFA Euro 2016 Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,384 comments
@dacc10 As my answer would essentially consist of repeating my very first post, i think we're in a useless loop where you'll endlessly continue to focus on irrelevant matters (a mistake is really a mistake based on post-analysis) and to ignore my point (a mistake can be induced).

Good news is that you won't read more of my "stupid", "ignorant" and "arrogant" remarks.

And yes, trophies means something when you count 20 vs 0. That won't change the fact that Portugal beat the other big outsiders, Belgium, and to a lesser extent, Wales.

All comes to a close tonight, personally I cant see anything other than France win...

Shame he's coming back on, if he went off a Portugal free kick could have been a potential goal threat.

Edit: There we go, they're probably going to need those chances with Nani as a lone striker

Last edited:
And he is out.

Dammit.

Edit.

I think Payet will also leave the pitch on a stretcher as retaliation.

No matter how much one might dislike Ronaldo, it's seriously awful seeing a guy who's that visibly, obviously passionate about the game being unable to actually play it out.

On the other hand, I kinda wanted France to win and it only got more likely now :lol:

If Sissoko showed the same drive for the last season Newcastle would still be a Premier League team..

He plays when he wants too, which seems to be when he plays for France and then like three league games a season to me. Some dumb club will now likely see his France performances and splash some silly amount of cash on him. One more player who'd fit the bill for the Chinese sides perfectly.

@Carbonox , before the game it was announced that there is an infestation of moths on the pitch, no-one really knows how or why...

Is there some moth infestation in the stadium because they seem to be everywhere... The fact that I'm noticing this shows how exciting the match is!

Anyone know why the pitch has been crawling with bugs?

@Carbonox , before the game it was announced that there is an infestation of moths on the pitch, no-one really knows how or why...

Is there some moth infestation in the stadium because they seem to be everywhere... The fact that I'm noticing this shows how exciting the match is!

It's because they left the stadium lights on all night last night and all the moths in Paris did what moths do ;)

Back