UEFA Euro 2016 Finals

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,384 comments
giphy.gif

The referee gives a yellow card for the Portugese goalkeeper taking way too much time, then whistle the end of the match instead of letting the action play to compensate. Weird.

Euro 2016 Chain Food:

Italy eat Spain
Germany eat Italy
France eat Germany
Portugal eat France.

Portugal is the big fish...

Wut.

There weren't any big fish in this pond.

Also.

Just imagine if we, the Dutchies were there. How awful would the tournament have been then?!

The match winner Eder was at one of my teams Swansea for a bit, he was largely terrible and scored 0 goals during his team there, went on loan to Lille which went well so they bought him and scored 15 goals for them last season, and now he has scored a great goal which proved to be the winner as Portugal won the Euros....

@dacc10 As my answer would essentially consist of repeating my very first post, i think we're in a useless loop where you'll endlessly continue to focus on irrelevant matters (a mistake is really a mistake based on post-analysis) and to ignore my point (a mistake can be induced).

Good news is that you won't read more of my "stupid", "ignorant" and "arrogant" remarks.

And yes, trophies means something when you count 20 vs 0. That won't change the fact that Portugal beat the other big outsiders, Belgium, and to a lesser extent, Wales.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today this game showed you lack conviction, heart, soul, passion. Injuring Ronaldo, no yellow cards for your players, and yet, we came on top, with one of the best goals in this competition. Thank you, thank you very much for your lack of personality. Today we made history, against all odds, in your own home. 12 years later, it's finally ours!

PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL

The match winner Eder was at one of my teams Swansea for a bit, he was largely terrible and scored 0 goals during his team there, went on loan to Lille which went well so they bought him and scored 15 goals for them last season, and now he has scored a great goal which proved to be the winner as Portugal won the Euros....

Remember that Greek guy who made Ronaldo cry in 2004?

It's the little things that count, Eder may not be famous player, but he did what others couldn't, score a single goal and that's all that matters in a game.

The smirky grin I just know he is going to have on his face when the whistle blows is going to make the blood boil!

Sorry he dissapointed you. Anyway, there's a smirky grin in my face right now, getting more and more pronounced as I read the dejected posts from so many in the last few pages. To all I say, "go ahead, boil your blood, you made my day." :mischievous: :sly:

To all others, owners of well thought out non-hating posts, I will say that France didn't deserve this Cup, not in this game anyway. Portugal isn't flawless either, but we kept our head down, the team kept humble and kept going. A great cup, and a DESERVED WIN.

Wales is vindicated. They were a great team also, and they lost to the champions. 👍

I can officialy say that we are luckiest team ever.

And I hope this was a big punch in the stomach to a lot of people. Sometimes "ugly" football win games! The ref was a bit blind and helped us in some occasions, I must be honest. And our cone was the nation's hero.

It feels good robbing the home country's party.

Sorry he dissapointed you. Anyway, there's a smirky grin in my face right now, getting more and more pronounced as I read the dejected posts from so many in the last few pages. To all I say, "go ahead, boil your blood, you made my day." :mischievous: :sly:

I haven't got a problem with Portugal winning, I've got a problem with Ronaldo's ego! :lol:

a DESERVED WIN.

Nobody deserved to win this tournament. :P

But it's time for you guys to get drunk out of your minds. Go away. Celebrate. History has been made.

Also.

Welcome to the club. :D

Edit.

Ronaldo has done what Messi failed 4 times now.

:lol:

I want pictures of the squares in France with the big screens. I want to see thousands of Frenchies do a collective merde!

o_O
May i take a screenshot?

How can you take a photo of the way you played in extra time?

After that huge blow in the begining of the game, taking down the player you feared most and forcing a substitution, and yet, that wasn't enough to throw us down. Against all the critics, and all odds, we are the champions.

Back