UEFA Europa League

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 96 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0 Madrid. What a boring game. Except for 2 very good goals.

3-0 Madrid. What a boring game. Except for 2 very good goals.

Bilbao had the chances in second half. If they had just scored one, I think they would've won it. It would've made Madrid nervous.

I had Atletico Madrid as favorites before the game, they simply have a team of better players. But kudos to Bilbao for making it to the final, it's very impressive when you consider their concept of having players only from the Basque Country.

As I said before, I couldn't see the match. Only now did I catch the celebrations on TV. I only saw the third goal of Madrid from the replays, and to be honest, Bilbao were awful at defending during that goal.

Anyways, I'm happy for Falcao, but I wanted Bilbao to win more than anything. :(

As I said before, I couldn't see the match. Only now did I catch the celebrations on TV. I only saw the third goal of Madrid from the replays, and to be honest, Bilbao were awful at defending during that goal.

Anyways, I'm happy for Falcao, but I wanted Bilbao to win more than anything. :(

Bilbao was awful at defending the whole game. They just looked so nervous and scared.

Dennisch
Bilbao was awful at defending the whole game. They just looked so nervous and scared.

If only they could have played like they did against Man Utd. They truly humbled us, twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back