Ugliest car in GT3 (by popular request)

Ugliest car in GT3? Or anywhere for that matter....

• Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno version (popular choice)

Votes: 58 8.5%
  • Trueno GT-Apex (another popular choice)

Votes: 51 7.5%
  • Daihatsu Mira

Votes: 103 15.1%
  • Suzuki Alto Works

Votes: 133 19.4%
  • Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak

Votes: 86 12.6%
  • Volkswagen Lupo

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • Austin Allegro

Votes: 46 6.7%
  • Africa

Votes: 34 5.0%
  • Badger

Votes: 20 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 101 14.8%

• Total voters
To be honest this is the ugliest car u could ever get

Attachments

• weird.jpg
    weird.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 63
That's the car from Goldmember. It was in the shape of a wooden shoe. Funny flick.

The ugliest car in GT3 is the Pitz. As it turns out, it's my 2.5 year-old's favorite car in the game.

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
As AT said earlier, this thread will never die! Anyway g.money, when you gonna have a crack at posting some ugly stuff?

every time I've been in the pub too long. Oh, I get you.... ok, here goes..
multi1.jpg

I'm afraid g.monkey, that's been posted before, try again! As for the Vitz being the ugliest in GT3, I still maintain that crown musty go to the Gillet Vertigo.

no, no, NO!!! how many times do I have to tell you- its the Citroen GSA!!

oh, sorry in GT3- ;) that would be the..... TRUENO!!! :D

yeah yeah yeah- read em and weep gallic boy.

new Spax springs and adjustable shocks, and EBC greenstuff pads and cross-drilled discs all at home waiting to go on

:P

Pic%2811%29.jpg

Originally posted by g.money
yeah yeah yeah- read em and weep gallic boy.

new Spax springs and adjustable shocks, and EBC greenstuff pads and cross-drilled discs all at home waiting to go on

:P

Pic%2811%29.jpg

Looks like a box with a red cross in to me......Anyway, why do you need so much braking power when you have a tractor engine in your car?

you may mock, but you don't need power or agility on the roads of Suffolk, do you? Just plough through all those rabbits at night

You do need both! Power to pass all the tractors and agility to swerve out the way of the cattle should they stray onto the road. Plus we have some decent corners out here.

Danger Powers, your girlfriend has taste, i also drive nothing but mazda, i have a 1990 mazda rx7 with everything and the S5 body and engine.

the fox is a member of the canine family. it is often depicted in british hunting scenes with various types of hound chasing it.

Originally posted by g.money
I think it's safe to say its now terminal. *sniff*

*cough* bump *cough* This is the thread which will never go away... not while someone in the world cares that ugly cars should be destroyed... wheres the bloody tax exile? Had a narrow squeak there, thought he was coming to new zealand for a while.... I can't believe that the Trueno is not top! Come on vote for it, its sad and its ugly - its the car that makes the mullet look stylish.

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
P.S, Anyone remember 'Don't hate, it's a drift classic.' :lol: I'm getting reminders here......
LMFAO.... mate you have no life whatsoever! I only remembered about this thread when binning old email - geez, I'm glad you've kept it going, perhaps your name should be in lights as thread originator and not mine, I am truly not worthy....

Hmmm, ok I am worthy.

Latest Posts

Back