Ugliest car in GT3 (by popular request)

Ugliest car in GT3? Or anywhere for that matter....

• Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno version (popular choice)

Votes: 58 8.5%
  • Trueno GT-Apex (another popular choice)

Votes: 51 7.5%
  • Daihatsu Mira

Votes: 103 15.1%
  • Suzuki Alto Works

Votes: 133 19.4%
  • Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak

Votes: 86 12.6%
  • Volkswagen Lupo

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • Austin Allegro

Votes: 46 6.7%
  • Africa

Votes: 34 5.0%
  • Badger

Votes: 20 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 101 14.8%

• Total voters
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
....and would lose in a fight with a badger.
no it wouldn't, it would give the badger a bloody nose. Your basic badger is a bit of a marquis of queensbury in the fighting stakes, where your basic fox is a good old streetfighter of the 'oh look behind you SMACK' variety. Mr Brock Badger wouldn't know what hit him until Mr Ambulance man arrived to scrape him up and take him home to his missus, as per the song lyrics "you're going home in a foxing ambulance" etc..... talk to you in a couple of years or so....

how can you say that the trueno is an ugly car its 1 of the bets looking cars in GT3!!:banghead:

Attachments

• ae86_2.jpg
    ae86_2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 59
Looks like a box with a red cross in to me......Anyway, why do you need so much braking power when you have a tractor engine in your car?

hmmm... maybe this time...? (crap shot, taken on phone)
-and you'd know all about tractors mate. What's the betting we have a strong revival of AT and DP when GT4 is out? (and lots of new ugly cars to rip the p**s out of!!) :lol:

Attachments

• lowered tdi.jpg
    lowered tdi.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 56
Originally posted by Danger Powers
no it wouldn't, it would give the badger a bloody nose. Your basic badger is a bit of a marquis of queensbury in the fighting stakes, where your basic fox is a good old streetfighter of the 'oh look behind you SMACK' variety. Mr Brock Badger wouldn't know what hit him until Mr Ambulance man arrived to scrape him up and take him home to his missus, as per the song lyrics "you're going home in a foxing ambulance" etc..... talk to you in a couple of years or so....

Yeah, but a badger can growl, bark and snuffle loudly. Mr Fox wouldn't stand a chance!

Originally posted by g.money
hmmm... maybe this time...? (crap shot, taken on phone)
-and you'd know all about tractors mate. What's the betting we have a strong revival of AT and DP when GT4 is out? (and lots of new ugly cars to rip the p**s out of!!) :lol:

Well I bloody hope so! Need something to do in uni when I'm not drinking.

P.S. Your car is pink:D

Someone with far too much time on their hands.......Still, manufacturers mess up, usually with concepts, lol.

Attachments

• thing02.jpg
    thing02.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 55
Some nasty kit car rip off, wish I knew what it was based on, lol.
...so I could go and buy one!!!!

Who dared to utter my name?!! I have been summoned for I am MIGHTY!!! Wakened from my sleep by once again being asked the question: Which is the ugliest car in GT3 (by popular request)? The answer is obvious...

The badger... no the... err fox err no... the Allegro...
err, hang on it can't be that gorgeous white Trueno... all those flowing curves and understated bits of black plastic flapping majestically as 'the tug' (as it shall be known from this day forward) slips sideways across Asda car parks in a never ending quest for grip.
hmmmm...:odd:
Africa?

Flapping plastic? They need to learn to glue the bin bag to the bonnet propery, that'll sort it. So, you looking forward to GT4? I can nominate the current Civic Type-R as ugly then;) BTW, someone slagged the 'grale earlier on, might want to go and rough them up a bit, lol.

Flapping plastic? They need to learn to glue the bin bag to the bonnet propery, that'll sort it. So, you looking forward to GT4? I can nominate the current Civic Type-R as ugly then;) BTW, someone slagged the 'grale earlier on, might want to go and rough them up a bit, lol.
I know, you just can't get the right class of member's these days! ;)

Type R gone. :( I've moved jobs and location so company car had to go. I have plans tho'... Looking to get a classic to restore.

Anyway, enough of this idle nonsense... let's find some fools to slag off!! Here goes:
A) Truenos are completely useless, slow, dated, driven by losers and grandmothers and are VERY FECKIN' UGLY!!
B) All American cars are hideous, can't corner and are driven by brain-dead idiots who feel they have something to prove - probably sexually!
and C) A badger would always beat a fox - especially with a large calibre weapon!

There, that should do it! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmmm... perhaps Santa might bring some new alloys! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• uglyneon1.jpg
    uglyneon1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 31
...and after (a small rain shower and T cut). ;)

Attachments

• montegocut.jpg
    montegocut.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 29
GO ON SON!!!

(Is that dust or rust?!!)

Attachments

• ado161300gt_01.jpg
    ado161300gt_01.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 27
And yes, ladies and gentlemen... what we got!!!!!! :banghead:

Attachments