ultra edition unboxing

• Thread starter boomee
  • 8 comments
Just know that I hate you right now!

Kidding kidding. .. well sorta lol
oh thats not me lol i live in the states and couldnt find a way to get it. i like mclareans and i like project cars 2

You guys can buy the Ultra Edition on eBay. I guess some people will ship it to the US as well. The package is just very big.

Unfortunately, the left mirror of my McLaren model is already broken after I moved the model in a bag to my office desk :/.

I was very disappointed after watching this that the Original Stand that was advertised on the Packing Shot doesn't actually come with the Ultra Edition. I was planning on displaying the Car on the Stand at a higher Level of course on a fixed platform on an IKEA Lack Shelf on my wall but after watching the Unboxing on my way back from work yesterday I released that they didn't even Include it. Returned My Ultra back to Amazon for a Refund & Got the Limited Edition from GAME this afternoon. I'd like to understand why Bandai Namco/SMS decided to ditch it? £430.00 Is alot to part with but that a major factor to displaying the Car properly.

81+eFId9xLL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm grinning like a little child right now, having watched that video. There are quite a few of my shots in the Collector's Edition book and, since my copy hasn't arrived yet, that's the first time I've seen them in print. I am chuffed to pieces right now.

That model does look stunning and the McLaren book looks to be every bit as high quality as I expected from them. Not something I could justify to myself, paying the extra money for, but I don't doubt that those that have bought one won't be disappointed :).

I'm grinning like a little child right now, having watched that video. There are quite a few of my shots in the Collector's Edition book and, since my copy hasn't arrived yet, that's the first time I've seen them in print. I am chuffed to pieces right now.

That model does look stunning and the McLaren book looks to be every bit as high quality as I expected from them. Not something I could justify to myself, paying the extra money for, but I don't doubt that those that have bought one won't be disappointed :).
Can you help me in getting a copy of the Ultra edition Looking to purchase one bad I Like PC 2 even though I am not good and I really like Mclaren

The only thing you can do is check the European Amazon sites to see if they have any left. A few popped back into stock, presumably from cancelled pre-orders. I don't work for SMS or Amazon by the way and I had to source my own copy of the Collector's Edition (purchased from Game.co.uk)

Back