Unboxing the Xbox One X Review Unit

awesome can't wait to get one. But why does it have to look it a cheap PC? isn't this suppose to be a video game? and not another cable box? they need to hire the PS or Nintendo guys or even better...the original 360 designers to give this thing some flare.

Getting mine next Monday evening. Pretty Excited at this point. With it being a good bit smaller, and I can get rid of my 4k hdr blu-ray player and original Xbox 1, my tv stand will be a lot less cluttered. :cheers:

What kind of television will you be doing your test on @SlipZtrEm? Didn't you get a Samsung?

I'm picking one up for Xmas, with Forza 7 of course. I think its not such a bad deal. Its a strong gaming machine and a 4K blu ray player. Looking forward to it!

The Samsung is on my hit list for Black Friday. There's also a Sony — I'm being very particular for HDR purposes. :lol:

Weren't you talking about getting one, this time last year? :lol:

You can go Ham and get an LG OLED. :) I love mine, but they are pricey.

Weren't you talking about getting one, this time last year? :lol:

I was, but priorities changed, and it was deemed safe to leave for another year. :P

You can go Ham and get an LG OLED. :) I love mine, but they are pricey.

That they are, and there are a few other big-ticket life items that eliminate them as options for the time being.

Looking forward to a pc2 review on the one x.

We probably won't do full-on reviews when we revisit games on the X (and PS4 Pro — that sort of thing is coming too), but shorter, general articles highlighting the differences. But even if we wanted to do it for the X, Bandai/SMS didn't include us in the PCARS2 review process, so we used a retail digital PS4 version for our review. As far as I know, none of the team has the XB1 version, though I imagine, much like FM7, the PC version is largely representative of what the 1X version is like.

I like the way it looks, nice.
IAS, i don't think adding more Xs to the brand will be enough to justify the lack of proper developer support, and therfore games. no new ips, no exclusives, i honestly think its a shame MS executives decided to let that awsome brand (xbox) die away.
hope XboX X one X X will have more games, or maybe XXboX two triple X will?

Back