Week 96​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 94 winner SVX

"555 Rally"

Cars: Any Subaru Rally Car.

Track: Any rally track.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 94 winner, SVX: "To my delight, from the Toyota FT86/Subaru BRZ thread, I found out that Subaru will be returning to rally. This week I want you to celebrate the moment and capture some awesome Subaru Rally Car shots while rallying."

Closes:

December, 1st

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Sorry for the HUGE delay.

Happy Photomoding everyone!

Last edited:
SVX
Explanation: In the words of week 94 winner, SVX: "To my delight, from the Toyota FT86/Subaru BRZ thread, I found out that Subaru will be returning to rally. This week I want you to celebrate the moment and capture some awesome Subaru Rally Car shots while rallying."

Oh really? :D

PS: Nice shot Crooooooow! 👍

FINAL ENTRY
img0000ye.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

img0001aa.jpg
[/URL]

Sorry for the infraction.
I will choose the final entry later when I decide which is best. Any input to as which one is better would be greatly appreciated. I'm leaning towards the first one.

Last edited:
img0000ye.jpg
[/URL]

img0001aa.jpg
[/URL]

I will choose the final entry later when I decide which is best. Any input to as which one is better would be greatly appreciated. I'm leaning towards the first one.

SVX
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.

You should have chosen your final entry before you posted in the first place.

And:

SVX
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Those are nice photos, Bopop, but please read the rules of the competition before entering.

I'll have an entry up at some poin in the next 4 days or so, and you will all be amazed!

FINAL ENTRY

Click the pic! Or you won't see the difference!

I notice you have 7 O's in your username as well... coincidence? I think not!

I thought it was a smart choice. Not in a smart-allic kind of way, just smart or clever. :sly:

I thought it was a smart choice. Not in a smart-allic kind of way, just smart or clever. :sly:

A smart choice to put 7 O's in your username? Does that number have some personal connection to you or something or-- OK wait, we're getting WAY off topic. :scared:

Continue the conversation at my profile.
You should enter this week's competition Cedar. Give me more competition. :sly:

Continue the conversation at my profile.
You should enter this week's competition Cedar. Give me more competition. :sly:

Yeah, I should. Unfortunately, I only race with the wheel now, and my setup was recently trashed (thanks dad), so I'm gonna have to build myself a new setup. But I'd like to, C. :)

Back