Un-Edited Competition - Week 96 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 102 comments
Ooh, one-year-old picture time :dopey:. This was before I had GIMP so I'm sure it's not 'shopped.

"Click for Bigger" (just like those emails I get in my spam section)

This was before I had GIMP so I'm sure it's not 'shopped.

Just in case, you should enter a different photo. Just for the possibilities, plus I do not recall the mountains being that clear in the game. I'm not saying this to increase my chances of winning.

Yes you are :sly:

I'll set up the PS2 now 👍
Edit: lulz, put in GT4 and it's in French :lol:
Carbon Driveshaft is Arbre de transmission en carbone. Or literally, Tree of transmission in/made of carbon.

Silly French :D

Last edited:
So, when is the competition gonna end?

I told Josh last night that I'm positive that my photo's unedited. I always have taken out the watermark and always will take it out if I'm 'shopping/GIMPing. And if you look at the enlarged pic, you can see the lovely GT4 graphics of the Canyon :lol:

Lets just leave out their possible entries. :sly:

Why? Is it because you know that I'll win? :sly:
I will try and get a picture submitted tonight, but if I don't, you can close this weeks comp.

I will try and get a picture submitted tonight, but if I don't, you can close this weeks comp.

Thanks for giving SVX permission to close his contest. 👍

SVX was waiting on me to post my entry so I told him that he can close it if I don't have my entry in tonight. I was just being polite.

SVX was waiting on me to post my entry so I told him that he can close it if I don't have my entry in tonight. I was just being polite.

Korza, I was being sarcastic. You and Crooooooow joke around a lot so I figured you were the type of guy who recognized sarcasm easily.

Thanks for giving SVX permission to close his contest. 👍
^ Is that sarcasm?
Of course it is.

If you were smart enough to recognize sarcasm after the several months you and I have been using through this rivalry, then you wouldn't be asking the person if they were using it.

Always put [/sarcasm] at the end of a post with sarcasm.

[/sarcasm]

(:P)

I'M BACK!!! :sly: At least for this photomode comp. :dopey:

I'm a bit rusty but when we talk about Subarus I've got to be in. :D

So here is my...

Final Entry

Nice entry fabmaru 👍... Long time, no see (in the comps, and on GTP, and everywhere else) :grumpy:

Nice entry fabmaru 👍... Long time, no see (in the comps, and on GTP, and everywhere else) :grumpy:

Thanks! :cheers: And I don't have a lot of time lately because of school so it's a bit hard to spend the same time that I spend here when I was in holidays.

Latest Posts

Back