Un-Edited Competition - Week 96 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 102 comments
Yeah, I should. Unfortunately, I only race with the wheel now, and my setup was recently trashed (thanks dad), so I'm gonna have to build myself a new setup. But I'd like to, C. :)

Just use the controller, enable B-Spec on a rally course on photo travel, watch the replay and capture screenshots, then enter.

Why is everyone using the damn Impreza? I'm going with the Lancer VI. Hell yeah.
Final Entry

mitsubishilancerevolutil.jpg
Cars: Any Subaru Rally Car.

Even if it was an acceptable entry, it still would not be able to enter the polls because of this one other problem.

You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .

And please try to edit your first post instead of double posting. Even triple posting as my eyes can see.

Wow, I hate my life. Can't believe I thought that was a freaking Subaru. And the thumbnail thing. Wow. Gonna have to do this all over.

Wow, I hate my life. Can't believe I thought that was a freaking Subaru. And the thumbnail thing. Wow. Gonna have to do this all over.

That's why you should always read the rules. :sly:

That's why you should always read the rules. :sly:

I really did! I just had a retarded moment and got that Lancer stuck in my head, and then I just forgot about the thumbnail.

FML

It wouldn't be against the rules to do a picture with the Impreza but has a similar composition, would it?

OK, it's been updated with my new picture.

Last edited:
I actually have never texted in my life. It's a widely-known acronym meaning "Eff My Life".

I leave for 12 hours and this happens! Well at least I now know to avoid vans in or by rivers.

Final Entry

I actually have never texted in my life. It's a widely-known acronym meaning "Eff My Life".

I thought it's for For My Loss?​

I leave for 12 hours and this happens! Well at least I now know to avoid vans in or by rivers.

And avoid people by the name of Matt Foley or they will motivate you in any way possible. Even move in if they have to.

SVX
Final Entry

Great entry! 👍

SVX
I thought it's for For My Loss?
Did you really think that? I thought everyone knew it was **** my life...

Lets drop it already!

I thought you'd be happy with that. Though Jus1029, SVX, and Cedar have stunning entries. :sly:

Back