Un-Edited Competition - Week 96 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 102 comments
SVX, will this week's competition be a poll? And if so, are entrants allowed to vote on pictures other than their own?

Yes, you are allowed to vote on other peoples. That's what you are supposed to do ;) I'm making the poll right now.

SVX
Yes, you are allowed to vote on other peoples. That's what you are supposed to do ;) I'm making the poll right now.

I was just asking if entrants were allowed to vote.

SVX, is there any way I could reupload the same entry but not as a thumbnail? You can't see it very well on the polling page, and who wants to click on the image?

SVX, is there any way I could reupload the same entry but not as a thumbnail? You can't see it very well on the polling page, and who wants to click on the image?

Yep. You need two pictures. One full sized picture (Full Size) and one 300x400 picture (The preview).

Upload both to your image hosting account. Take the URL of the preview and post it on here. Then highlight it. go back to your image hosting account and grab the full size's Direct Link. Then click on insert link and put it in there.

Volia!

Latest Posts

Back