underrated drift cars?

• Thread starter zedfonsie
  • 78 comments
BMW M5- huge but a beauty to drift.
s2000 gt1 turbo- why i never see this is beyond me 500+hp o.0
mclaren mp44- this thing is so fast its ridiculous! i took it to a drag an beat zr1s an enzos with a good launch.

TRIUMPH SPITFIRE!! on comfort hards and a 100% engine tune, it will make about 230hp and it looks ridiculous with tons and tons of body roll but ohh man the LOL's you will have.

The lowest spec (147hp) Altezza/IS200. With no changes to any of the settings.

nissan 300zx (from the dealership)

not sure why people don't use it. I think it's mostly because it's either ugly or heavy...i happen to think it's a sexy machine and it drifts amazing at around 450hp ;)

if you are one of the people who thinks it's ugly, throw some gun metal gray paint on it and some hot pink rims and your mind will change :D

nissan 300zx (from the dealership)

not sure why people don't use it. I think it's mostly because it's either ugly or heavy...i happen to think it's a sexy machine and it drifts amazing at around 450hp ;)

if you are one of the people who thinks it's ugly, throw some gun metal gray paint on it and some hot pink rims and your mind will change :D

I was thinking of buying this car for drifting, whats the feel of it?

angrykoala_89
Tank Car is so much fun

Yeah the tank car is probably one of my best drifting cars, although if I'd join a drifting room with it I'm kicked, which is why I haven't joined a room in months, I always create my one.

i guess it depends on how you tune it, but mine loves angle. in most corners it will sit at full lock on my steering wheel (900 degrees) and i can just use the throttle to maintain the drift. i absolutely LOVE it.

Yeah the tank car is probably one of my best drifting cars, although if I'd join a drifting room with it I'm kicked, which is why I haven't joined a room in months, I always create my one.

You'd get kicked from my room. You can't say you're cautious with it because those drifting or even racing a Tank Car always get in the way no matter what because of it's sheer size! It's just a big lump and pointless :(

'71 240ZG. Lightweight and fast with a pretty nice stock gear setup. Haven't had to make any adjustments except for power, weight reduction and minor suspension tweaking.

Back