underrated drift cars?

• Thread starter zedfonsie
  • 78 comments
That car looks, and drifts like a charm. My parents have a 96. When I get the licence, that car is mine. But in GT5, I use the S13, 300ZX, and the Concept-1 BMW. (Rare drift car.) All three are wonderful machines. I'm learning the Honda S2000. The one thats slightly tuned.

I actually use an S2000 and 300ZX alot, the weirdest thing I ever managed to drift though was the Honda odyssey minivan

I like to think I 'discovered' the 135i. I was looking for something different and came across it a couple of months ago and since then I have noticed a few 'copy cats' :P
It does suffer from MX5 syndrome a little bit by having a short wheel base but with 400BHP + it's a dream!

Stick some Racing Soft slicks on it and it will do 54.200 around Tsukuba too

what about the holden commoradore SS slightly tuned it drifts well and a fair few pro drifters use it down under in comps i use mine quite often and it got a v8 =D

Holden Monaro is the Pontiac GTO which was Drifted by Rhys Millan....I gotta get one but where is it? I thought I saw it under used once but haven't seen it again.

Holden Monaro is the Pontiac GTO which was Drifted by Rhys Millan....I gotta get one but where is it? I thought I saw it under used once but haven't seen it again.

I got it in the used car dealer. I grabbed it quick since i wasn't sure if i would see it again. The only place to get holden's that i know of is the used car dealer.

For me it's got to be BMW 2002 turbo. tuned to about 300 hp with comfort hards it has to be one of the most "tail happy" and fun car to drift in gt5. at least from the ones i tried out :)

anyone tried Nissan Fairlady 2000? fully tuned with 279 bhp and 930 kg. AWESOME! easy around suzuka east. Never seen it online...
If you find one, read the description :)

People usually use this car for racing only. But I am here to prove that this car is dual-purpose.
EigerNordwandShortTrack_4-1.jpg

The Lexus IS F Racing Concept. Just add Comfort softs and you're good to go.

toyota 2000 GT

This was one of my first buys, cose i got one on the RIP Project Torque (PC MMO Racing), and i was used to drift on it.

The feel is the same... it have some limitations but is very nice to drift with, a smooth weight distribuition and can drift like a charm, linking barely all sectors.

EigerNordwand-Curto.jpg

Back