Understeerathon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DDD4175
  • 21 comments
  • 1,707 views
Messages
71
Messages
DDD4175
Did PD add so much understeer on all the cars after 1.10 my gallardo can't turn anymore
 
Did PD add so much understeer on all the cars after 1.10 my gallardo can't turn anymore

I was thinking the same thing, but I put it down as me imagining things so far.
 
Did PD add so much understeer on all the cars after 1.10 my gallardo can't turn anymore

I have noticed that all the cars seem different i don't like it :grumpy:
 
I tried the lambo race again , i see what u mean!
 
I tried all my cars (cars ive been using for a long ime) and they all feel understeery and different
 
They fixed the suspension bug.

Lower the front of the car whilst keeping the rear untouched.
Problem solved.
 
They fixed the suspension bug.

Lower the front of the car whilst keeping the rear untouched.
Problem solved.

this is why i told them to try a SPORT suspension
 
Hmmm... I have noticed that the snowplows are plowing even more. But cars that were neutral before are still neutral, so it didn't add untersteer to all cars.
 
If they fixed how the suspension was displaying, does that mean the values they had on default were swapped too?

I.E. if a car had 7.0/9.0 front/rear spring rate default before the update, is it now 9.0/7.0? However they fixed the bug, the cars should not handle differently... if they do that would be a big problem! (I haven't had a chance to test yet).
 
I've noticed this a bit.

My times on Eifel with my Coffee Car have dropped approximately ~5 seconds per lap :(
 
Same thing happened to me too. Took out my Ford Focus ST on Eiger, where it wins almost every time because I spent some time tuning it and it was a beast. Now it sucks. Luckily for me, I write down all my tunes on a worksheet as I tune them and guess what? For some reason, after both the system and GT5 updates, the tune reverted back to the settings I had about 2 weeks ago. Same with some other cars I've tuned in the past 2 weeks. So I changed the settings to the up to date ones and everything is fine. Of course, this means that every car I've adjusted in the last two weeks needs to be corrected which is major bs...
 
My isf racing concept won't turn anymore either. I thought it was me until I saw this thread.
 
Did PD add so much understeer on all the cars after 1.10 my gallardo can't turn anymore

I noticed during the new seasonal event that my imprezza had catastrophic understeer. However, when I tried my Lotus Elise it was fine. So the solution is (and has already been said),use the height-adjustable sports kit-it's cheap and customises almost everything.
 
The update has reverted tuning settings, or is this on untouched cars as well?
If it is the latter, Merquise's probably right.
 
Well i say they just made it better, if u change the suspension the differences are enormous. Also the gearchange is better, it now shows u the speed u will really achieve! So first of all change the gears down 15mph (20kmh), and then as someone said before lower the front and harden it a bit
 
Check the settings of your cars. My Coffee car suddenly defaulted back to comfort mediums even though i had been driving it with racing hards for a long time.
 
I did the Subaru special event and noticed this as well. I had already gotten rid of most of the understeer by sending most of the power to the back, but in that race it was like driving a bus.
 
Sohvakettu
Check the settings of your cars. My Coffee car suddenly defaulted back to comfort mediums even though i had been driving it with racing hards for a long time.

Thanks for prompting me to check my tyres.

They were set to Comfort Mediums instead of my Sports Softs.
 
Mikchi
I've noticed this a bit.

My times on Eifel with my Coffee Car have dropped approximately ~5 seconds per lap :(

Mine have dropped by 4 secs lol
 
I did some testing and as far as I can tell suspension settings are not changed in 1.10.
I still drive faster with 'nose-up' settings.


What I have noticed is that some cars have been put back to stock.
I had a blue Ferrari 599 with spoiler. The picture in my garage displayed a blue Ferrar 599 with spoiler.
But when I clicked on it to see the details, it was a beige stock 599 (the way I bought it 2 months ago).
I had to re-buy all the tuning parts and the spoiler.
Very very very weird.

Also: I have the suspision that downforce now has much more influence than it had before 1.10.
Especially front downforce makes a major difference.
 
Back