Unique/Weird Talents

United States
Massachusetts
llClaude_Speedll
BlazingSol05
Sorry if this topic has already been created. Does anybody here on GTPlanet possess a talent that is unique or outright weird? Keep it mature, nothing to do with explicit body parts.

For example, I can snap my toes, but I can't snap my fingers.

You may have heard of armpit farts, but have you heard of hand farts? :P

Basically making fart sounds with both your hands.

I can do a one-handed clap.

It looks stupid as hell, but its cool when your friends can't do that.

Is that the one where you flap your hands wildly and you fingers hit down by your wrist making the clapping sound?

I can turn my feet upside down. Imagine someone with a nasty ankle injury where the soles of their feet point directly up and that's what I can do.

I can bend my tongue as well :D...

Plus, some years ago, I could move my ears up and down :lol:.

I can turn my feet around and walk with my heel in front of my toes. I can also touch my toes to my face standing up without bending down into them.

Last edited:
Sorry if this topic has already been created. Does anybody here on GTPlanet possess a talent that is unique or outright weird? Keep it mature, nothing to do with explicit body parts.

For example, I can snap my toes, but I can't snap my fingers.

Damn it :grumpy:

Is that the one where you flap your hands wildly and you fingers hit down by your wrist making the clapping sound?

gxvlL.gif

- I can walk while crouched. Well, I crouch down, and kickly move my feet without lifting them from the ground.

- I can take eyelashes out of my eyeballs, using my fingers, without blinking.

I think either count, though.

I can put my feet behind my head.

As can I.

Unrelated to me, I have a friend who can wrap his arm around his neck, around his face and easily touch his ear. The ear on the side that has the arm wrapped around his head. So left arm, left ear.

As can I.

Unrelated to me, I have a friend who can wrap his arm around his neck, around his face and easily touch his ear. The ear on the side that has the arm wrapped around his head. So left arm, left ear.

Welcome back! I have a friend who can do that too.

High-Test
I can put my feet behind my head.
Slashfan
As can I.

Blast it, I thought I'd be the only one!

Other than that, I can scratch every inch of my back (apparently people can't do that? That's what they taught us in grade school anyway...) and I can sing extremely high. My falsetto is better than my actual voice and I have two ways of producing it, one of which is loud and can go well above the treble clef, and the other is not as loud but can go very, very high. I can sing extremely low with my normal voice as well, but it doesn't sound good. Seven octaves is pretty easily obtainable. And no, I am not vocally trained in any way. I am a musician, but not as a vocalist.

I have perfect pitch.

I also possess the amazing talent of being able to completely forget 100% of a class upon completing the final exam.

^ Oh yeah, I saw this thread before and didn't think of musical stuff.

I guess I could share that I can play a range of songs that I learned by ear, mostly on piano. A lot of videogame stuff -- eg. Final Fantasy, Megaman, Mario, Chrono Trigger/Cross (one of my favorite soundtracks) -- and whatever else has stuck...many oldies or radio songs are pretty easy. Sometimes I can play a song after hearing it for just minutes, other times it requires a little breaking down by repeated listening.

The whole reason I began piano lessons is because a friend's mom heard me playing Pachelbel on their house piano. I didn't know -- I had picked it up from the SNES game Utopia.

I have a rare talent. :D

I have, as a male, the same high voice as a female soprano when I sing.

Not the most interesting fact to reveal of myself.

I have a rare talent. :D

I have, as a male, the same high voice as a female soprano when I sing.

Not the most interesting fact to reveal of myself.

👍 It's an awesome ability to have.

Me too... Sort of.

I have similar. Naturally, my voice is a tenor in chest voice, and a soprano in head voice (goes up to a B5). Alto is where I have to constantly switch from chest to head voice all the time, so I don't do that because it's weird.

I have a random talent which occasionally happens where I hear something and will notice that it's a particular note from a song. My dad did a fart the other morning, and I heard the first note of a Metallica song (sounded to be the same note). I think that's just from 4 years of music ear training. I picked up a Judas Priest song, part of a Scorpions song, and some other things when I was messing with the guitar. I heard a note I was playing and noticed the similarities.

Not being haughty though, I can make up noises clasping both hands which is called "Hand fart". :lol:

I could never do a hand fart, but I've known several people who could.

I probably have a fairly unique talent or two, but offhand I can't think of any. Most everybody does, really.

And remember: You're unique. Just like everybody else.

Back