Unique/Weird Talents

I have a random talent which occasionally happens where I hear something and will notice that it's a particular note from a song. My dad did a fart the other morning, and I heard the first note of a Metallica song (sounded to be the same note). I think that's just from 4 years of music ear training. I picked up a Judas Priest song, part of a Scorpions song, and some other things when I was messing with the guitar. I heard a note I was playing and noticed the similarities.

With perfect pitch you can pick out notes even from the drone of a fan, toilet flushes, car horns, etc. My desk fans are pitched in flat B (in between B and B flat).

And remember: You're unique. Just like everybody else.

"Everyone's special, Dash..."
"Which is another way of saying no one is."

You may have heard of armpit farts, but have you heard of hand farts? :P

Basically making fart sounds with both your hands.

Yeah, yeah... but have you ever heard of knee farts? :sly:

I can make that sound with the backs of my knees.

I can shoulder-shrug the weight of an average grown man with ease.
With one arm. (I've always had a huge strong neck. )

I scream and use my tongue to create a screaming sound of my choice,a car alarm,smoke alarm,you name,but higher pitched,I tried it in a shop once and it didn't go down well,I got kicked out for the day and couldn't buy the things I had in my basket.

X-Men writers are monitoring this thread hoping an interesting talent will come out of it.

So far, they have come up with "Fart-Man".

I am a heavy guy, but I can do human flags and one armed handstands on blocks.

When I think through the skills that I have, I feel that I belong in the circus.

I can whistle through my teeth in a near perfect imitation of a firework flying into the sky... it never gets tired in a crowd of people on November 5th :)

With perfect pitch you can pick out notes even from the drone of a fan, toilet flushes, car horns, etc. My desk fans are pitched in flat B (in between B and B flat).

Don't mock me with your natural ability. :lol: I have no perfect pitch, I've just trained my ear for a long time when listening/writing music and singing. And I've trained it enough to say that the vacuum cleaner is an E. But I'm not sure on that. It's somewhere near there.

Don't mock me with your natural ability. :lol: I have no perfect pitch, I've just trained my ear for a long time when listening/writing music and singing. And I've trained it enough to say that the vacuum cleaner is an E. But I'm not sure on that. It's somewhere near there.

No mocking intended :P To be fair, relative pitch is more useful than perfect pitch in a lot of situations. My relative pitch is decent, but it could be better (relative pitch is generally picked up from ear training and just listening a lot and isn't a natural talent as far as I know).

I can move my eyes separately from each other. I mean when I squint (cross-eyed), I can move one eye back to it's normal position while my other eye stays cross-eyed.

I can move my eyes separately from each other. I mean when I squint (cross-eyed), I can move one eye back to it's normal position while my other eye stays cross-eyed.

I've seen someone(a little girl) doing the trick while squinting at the stuff held aloft at the centre on TV, which I found quite hard to do actually.

I'm so talented that my cat lifts its butt while bowing down every time I pet or scratch him near the tail.

Last edited:
I can say the alphabet in lower case incredibly quickly, like 4 or 5 seconds quickly.

Capital A, capital B, capital C, etc. vs a, b, c... Or something.

I'd hardly call it a talent, but..I can bend my thumb back behind the knuckle of my pointer finger.

Back