Unique/Weird Talents

I can say the alphabet in lower case in 1.3 seconds. I said the alphabet in upper case in 1.4 seconds, possibly because I raised my voice for the word "upper".

I can say the alphabet in lower case in 1.3 seconds. I said the alphabet in upper case in 1.4 seconds, possibly because I raised my voice for the word "upper".

I'll supposedly be twisting my tongue in pronouncing a particular spelling in a split second as sounding an English word is jawbreaking specially for us in general. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm very good in catching flies without killing them. Give them back their freedom in the wide, big world.

:sly:

I can do the "Human Waterspout", it's something that was made popular by the street magician "David Blane". It's when we drink a ton of water, then shoot all of it back out like a hose. I made a youtube video a couple months ago of me doing it lol. idk if we're allowed to post videos, but if i am, i'll post it here.

* My sense of smell is so good I can smell people from pretty far away before I even see them (if the wind isn't working against me), I can smell the tiniest amounts of spices in meals and I can detect the lingering scent from people two days later with ease. In case it was a friend I can tell who it was, and in case it wasn't I can tell if it was a man or woman. By smell I can tell if a person is afraid - ''cold'' sweat smells differently than normal sweat, so does sweat from people who are suffering from an illness.
I also saved friends and relatives from ingesting slightly expired food, in all cases they did not smell it but I noticed it immediately. And I was right every time!
People tell me all the time that I should make an appearance in talkshows or something, LOL.

My other senses are mediocre or even slightly sub-par, but my nose is something else entirely. My sense of taste is good too, but not nearly as good as smell.

I'd rather have eagle eyes though, way more useful. :boggled:

* I can make Wookie sounds. According to friends I'm very good at it. Might not be that unique though.

I'd rather have eagle eyes though, way more useful.

Most of my body has suffered from time and abuse; my lungs are black from smoking, my liver is fatty from the booze, my heart often palpitates due to unknown reasons (probably smoking), my knees are borderline arthritic from football (soccer) in my youth, my spine crooked, my teeth rotting from alcohol, my skin scarred and cancerous from the sun and numerous cuts and scrapes, one ear is almost collifloured from brawling, my head is tiny (and most likely my brain too) and massively asymmetrical...but...but I have the eyesight of a hawk, that is to say, my field of view and depth of perception is far greater than average (according to many opticians) so that if I could afford an 8KHD TV, it would blow my mind. Also helps when I'm driving/ riding but really the main benefit for having 1 in a million visual clarity is that I could fully embrace the capacity of a hi-tech TV that I can't afford or wish to ever own. :)

That's when I'm not drunk and everything not is blurry, of course.

If I turn my eyes inwards (cross-eyed), I can independently put one eye straight while the other eye stays inwards.

Back