United Federation of Automobiles (formely IRACC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LMSCorvetteGT2
  • 219 comments
  • 9,077 views
I might be able to host the karting series. Will it be Jr Yamaha? Or the Sr Yamaha? Or the 125 Rotax?

Personally I just hope you won't have to race with DLC carts as I still haven't got the dlc's
 
I wanted to run the 125 but it depends if people have it.
 
Most do. I can do the 125 over the summer.
 
Got a few ideas recently, so I'm just gonna post them here for you all to see (names are just names to make them sound cool):

Tier 1:
Regional Karting Championship

Tier 2:
National Karting Championship
UFA Renault Clio Cup
UFA Honda Civic Cup
National Rally-X series
AWD Challenge

Tier 3:
National Touring Car Championship
J-WRC
Lightweight Series
Special Saloon Car Challenge
NASCAR Truck Series
Classic Muscle Car Tour

Tier 4:
P-WRC
Japanese Works Series
Euro Touring Car Championship
Formula 2
Ferrari Challenge
V8 Supercar Series
Japanese GT Championship
NASCAR "Nationwide" Series
Nürburgring Challenge (a little like ROC)

Tier 5:
World GT Championship
WTCC
Le Mans Series
WRC
Formula 1
DTM
NASCAR
INDY Car
Endurance Races
X-Sport Lightning Series (Red Bull X prototypes)

Might update it later when/if I get more ideas
 
Last edited:
That seems like a lot of work to get to the top but if that's what you guys want to do then go ahead.
 
LMSCorvetteGT2
That seems like a lot of work to get to the top but if that's what you guys want to do then go ahead.

Like I said, was just an idea, we can cut it down to less tiers
 
It's up to you guys, I'm going down to a lesser role since I wont be around for the time till later this year.
 
Lost interest?
 
For now most likely, plus this time next week I'll be gone for 2 months or so and will not be able to access the net or anything. Thus making a series and running it wont be in my grasp, so I will have to pack this up for later. Plus I want to expand this group toward CM's F1 2012 (if it looks good and plays good) as well as pCars, possibly iracing events and maybe if the game is good Assetto Corsa. However, so far I just want to do F1 2012, pCars, iracing and some GT5.
 
What about rFactor 2??! Hehehe
 
Back