United Federation of Automobiles (formely IRACC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LMSCorvetteGT2
  • 219 comments
  • 9,079 views
Crazy had been wanting to make some combined stats for all three of the top NASCAR series, but there are no truck stats. Ahem.

I'm sure he would include IROC stats, too, if those are available.
 
Is I hard to get a seat in the sprint cup? That's our goal. To pick the good drivers.
 
nitrorocks
Is I hard to get a seat in the sprint cup? That's our goal. To pick the good drivers.

Honestly, the guys in the Sprint Cup are the toughest competition I've ever had in a racing series. There's 12 seats and most of those guys are extremely quick, I barely held onto my seat after the driver cut.
 
Great :D that's just what we need. This should be the official GT5 ladder. Every series organizer that is registered with the IRACC should have "IRACC Licensed" or something in red letters in the thread.
 
With the Nationwide series taking off so quickly, and already running at capacity, I'm looking for a way to expand the Sprint Cup for season four.

Option 1: expand the field to 24 drivers, holding two races per week simultaneously.

Race one would feature the odd-numbered drivers in the points standings.

Race two would feature the even-numbered drivers in the points standings.

Each week, both races should feature slightly different fields as the point standings are updated.

Both races pay equal points for positions 1-12, and a 10 driver Chase is setup after ten weeks of races, where all 10 Chase drivers race against one another in every race for five weeks.

Option 2: divide the field like described above, but to hold two small heat races. Take the top six finishers from both heat races, and place them in a full feature race for positions 1-12. Let the bottom six from each race run their main feature race at the same time for positions 13-24 for that week.

I'm still just toying with the thought, for now.
 
we are gonna restart this whole thread as soon as we figure out how ladders are gonna work
 
It's LMSCorvetteGT2's decision. :lol: hopefully this will take off and will be in the clubs/leagues thread.
 
It's great there are the big time leagues joining, but we've still got to get the series that feed into those going
 
ya but we also need to figure out ladders
 
We will. Ladders aren't hard. We just need some more organizers on board.
 
Ya how many like 3 or what kinds of cars do we need left
 
I'm not sure. I don't think their onboard yet, they are just keeping an eye on it.
 
Do we need anything for NASCAR
 
If so I just realized I made all three of NASCAR series with specs and everything ready to go
 
Holy triple post...

But I saw that thread. It looked pretty cool but a little more time could have been used :p
 
Ya i know but over all it looks like good weight and HP for all groups
 
Last edited:
MustangRyan runs the biggest, toughest Nascar Cup/NASCAR Nationwide/ an NASCAR truck leagues around.
 
nitrorocks
MustangRyan runs the biggest, toughest Nascar Cup/NASCAR Nationwide/ an NASCAR truck leagues around.

His are really official! Is he keeping a eye on this?
 
Seems like it.
 
nitrorocks
Seems like it.

Delete yo messages!



Back on topic... I think someone brought up sports cars as a stepping stone to the higher series, can someone give me some more info on that?
 
I only host the Sprint Cup series. The Nationwide series is co-hosted by Chqr and TomMcD. The Truck series is hosted by Furinkazen. We are all in it together as a team.

We all work together, to strengthen each other, and promote mutual growth. We don't compete for drivers, we try to make it so drivers can participate in all of the series, if they so choose.
 
Ok. Can LMS put you down as an interested organizer? And maybe tell Furi And Chqr since Tom already knows.
 
nitrorocks
Ok. Can LMS put you down as an interested organizer? And maybe tell Furi And Chqr since Tom already knows.

Ya sure I'll organize pretty much whatever
 
I was talking to Ryan, but that goes for you too :lol:
 
I guess it depends on what he wants us to do, outside of continuing to host the leagues we already host. I'm not looking to host more events outside of what I already have scheduled with the Sprint Cup, which takes up a lot of my spare time.

However, I am very willing to help accommodate new drivers in any of our leagues that still have open entry spaces, like Trucks, IndyCar, and IROC.

Running well in any of those series now will help new drivers get consideration from our NASCAR team owners for future available seats in Nationwide and Sprint Cup.

These seats all open up at the end of every season, with every single driver becoming a free agent at season's end. The top Sprint Cup points finishers get the first chance to claim the five car owner slots. Once the car owners are settled, they sign all the drivers for their Sprint Cup and Nationwide teams, just like a real team owner would.

If I understand the aim of this series correctly, that's the entire goal: to provide a group of leagues as a platform that allows for drivers to start at the bottom and work their way up to the top over time. We already have the entire ladder structure in place, just without a go kart series as an entry level event.

Any one that wants to join us is welcome to run in a still-open series like IndyCar, IROC, or NASCAR Trucks. Or, they can try to get a team owner to sign them as a reserve for the Nationwide series.
 
nitrorocks
For offroad you can do

LOORS (Lucas Oil Short course Chanpionship) pickup trucks on dirt.
J-WRC
P-WRC
S2000
WRC
Vintage Group B
Dakar Rally.

Then that's what I'll be doing. Thanks for letting me in to the possibly most organized GT5 "team" 👍
 
My 2 cents on this is that instead of starting 6 new series at the same time you should contact the people already running say, a Super GT or Le Mans series and ask them if they want to be part of the scheme.
The reason I say this is because there are already multiple Super GT series and starting another would net you very few sign ups. Better to get an existing series onboard.
If you go a few pages back you'll see I stress how I don't want a DTM series or Super Gt series, due to the very point you just made.

Basically that is the plan, the outline is not an outline to show what series we plan to run as IRACC. Rather what series we'd like to offer and give a garuntee to people that they have a great chance to join certain groups as a primary driver first and not a reserve driver, or more so that the series' have the top drivers from the ladder all but Karting for obvious reasons.
I guess it depends on what he wants us to do, outside of continuing to host the leagues we already host. I'm not looking to host more events outside of what I already have scheduled with the Sprint Cup, which takes up a lot of my spare time.

However, I am very willing to help accommodate new drivers in any of our leagues that still have open entry spaces, like Trucks, IndyCar, and IROC.

Running well in any of those series now will help new drivers get consideration from our NASCAR team owners for future available seats in Nationwide and Sprint Cup.

These seats all open up at the end of every season, with every single driver becoming a free agent at season's end. The top Sprint Cup points finishers get the first chance to claim the five car owner slots. Once the car owners are settled, they sign all the drivers for their Sprint Cup and Nationwide teams, just like a real team owner would.

If I understand the aim of this series correctly, that's the entire goal: to provide a group of leagues as a platform that allows for drivers to start at the bottom and work their way up to the top over time. We already have the entire ladder structure in place, just without a go kart series as an entry level event.

Any one that wants to join us is welcome to run in a still-open series like IndyCar, IROC, or NASCAR Trucks. Or, they can try to get a team owner to sign them as a reserve for the Nationwide series.

Well I wouldn't ask you guys to host something you don't want. However, since organization and longevity is the key elements to what I'd like us to achieve here I would like all owners to be a co-owner of this group. Thus doing so we can select and create better series or improve upon existing ones. What we are trying to create is a bigger project then the existing leagues have right now to help give them better drivers and to show a vast leap in overall racing improvement. As well as more than that.
 
Back