United Federation of Automobiles (formely IRACC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LMSCorvetteGT2
  • 219 comments
  • 9,079 views
Well the GT3 thread will be made soon, probably later today and the Enduro series thread will be made as well.
 
Sounds good! 👍
 
Are we almost ready to make the ladders
 
Where not making them without LMS's permission. We are just going to modify it and he will hopefully agree.
 
I hope he gives us permission because there are a lot of series I would like to add so this is a lot more fun
 
I hope he gives us permission because there are a lot of series I would like to add so this is a lot more fun

I cant resist...

Are you going to plan these ones? Or are you gonna pull another 1 paragraph description of what you kinda want it to be like and then ask people to plan everything else...

Sorry, but its kinda true.
 
polarbear345
I cant resist...

Are you going to plan these ones? Or are you gonna pull another 1 paragraph description of what you kinda want it to be like and then ask people to plan everything else...

Sorry, but its kinda true.

No I don't ask everyone to do everything for me ok I do things by my self I just ask everyone if they have any problems with the stuff I'm doing and if so tell me what I can do to improve the series or race for everyone
 
james6653
No I don't ask everyone to do everything for me ok I do things by my self I just ask everyone if they have any problems with the stuff I'm doing and if so tell me what I can do to improve the series or race for everyone

Let's not get into it here, but your ideas could/should have been more put together, and if they ask you to help set up a "stepping stone"I was wondering if you'd be more thorough with your planning.
 
Yes I can but I will need someone to post pictures cause every time I try to post a picture for anything my app either crashes or it fully downloads but won't go into my post and it tells me everything failed when I post picture on the computer
 
We need a GT300 GT500 & a touring car series for this or would the touring car class go with the steps to Rolex or the ALMS
 
There is about 3 or 4 GT500/GT300 championships. Any series that doesn't exist LMS and I will provide. Just race. You dont need to Make anything.
 
nitrorocks
There is about 3 or 4 GT500/GT300 championships. Any series that doesn't exist LMS and I will provide. Just race. You dont need to Make anything.

Did you guys make the gt3 series yet?! I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about that once or twice today...
 
Actually....LMS wait. This guys Zuel has a really good GT1/GT2/GT3 series he's doing tons of testing for, but he doesn't have much interest. If we asked him to add his series I would get him more interest, and save LMS work.
 
Did you guys make the gt3 series yet?! I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about that once or twice today...

I have it made, I just want to critique the rules. However, the car specs have been set up for two weeks now. I was just waiting to see if this would get the wheels turning.
 
You should have two google doc registration forms. One for organizers and one for drivers. We should also have driver profiles or résumés for team owners to look at.
 
You should have two google doc registration forms. One for organizers and one for drivers. We should also have driver profiles or résumés for team owners to look at.

Well let's see how the season goes first, and then improve upon it for next time around.
 
Here is the GT3 series https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250824

For those curious about a bigger tier sheet, don't worry we will get one going I just need a list of all the series that wanted to be brought in. PM me and we will decide what part of the tier such a series should go. All those wanting to join will become co-owners as well. UFA guidelines for each series are being made currently to a higher detail and will hopefully be posted sometime later this week to early next week.
 
Here is the GT3 series https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250824

For those curious about a bigger tier sheet, don't worry we will get one going I just need a list of all the series that wanted to be brought in. PM me and we will decide what part of the tier such a series should go. All those wanting to join will become co-owners as well. UFA guidelines for each series are being made currently to a higher detail and will hopefully be posted sometime later this week to early next week.

can you just put the cars on the page so everyone know what they can use and what the specs and everything are for gt3
 
james6653
can you just put the cars on the page so everyone know what they can use and what the specs and everything are for gt3

It's on there, there's a google doc link
 
Ya it told me I need permission to view it
 
james6653
Ya it told me I need permission to view it

Me too, oh well I have a good idea of what it's like, if your going for realism so I'm excited! Next Fridays first race!
 
We need I start in karting right? Or I think I'm grandfathered in?
 
all joining this season are grandfathered in.

Also please sign up for the GT3 thread on that thread not this one, this is for the tier ladder system to see it gain more ground a be a big part of GTP.
 
Last edited:
Since this isn't going to start for a while or rather is on my back burner at the moment. How about a few mini series that can get the ball rolling and who ever win those have an agreement with the organization to race in top tier class?
 
Since this isn't going to start for a while or rather is on my back burner at the moment. How about a few mini series that can get the ball rolling and who ever win those have an agreement with the organization to race in top tier class?

I'm fine with that. Are we still working on creating career paths or will we just make it the way that completing a championship in tier 1 will unlock tier 2 (A little like Race Driver 3 if you've played that)?
 
Last edited:
I know what your talking about.
 
Sort of. We will run a kart mini series that runs all this month. As well as a Ferrari Challenge 430 Scuderia mini series

Each running five races.
 
Sort of. We will run a kart mini series that runs all this month. As well as a Ferrari Challenge 430 Scuderia mini series

Each running five races.

You stole my idea :D

But it's okay, good to see it's useful 👍

Shall I host Ferrari Challenge or do you?
 
I might be able to host the karting series. Will it be Jr Yamaha? Or the Sr Yamaha? Or the 125 Rotax?
 
Back