Unpopular Opinions - General Thread

• Thread starter Carbonox
  • 2,977 comments
I also think people are upset at BFV because, no joke, I thought it was a Vietnam game at first. That trailer does not do the franchise any favors because it was too confusing and coming to the realization that it’s WWII again just made me go “meh.”

LeBron James is an 'all hype and no talent' player, he has no shot at getting close to Kobe's and Jordan's records, and he should retire from the NBA this summer.

So...I had a turkey club sandwich for lunch and the menu entry for it noted a choice of swiss cheese, cheddar or pepper jack.

I know, "wrong thread," but it's pertinent because I'm of the belief that sliced cheese has no business being on a sandwich that isn't hot enough for said cheese to melt. A soft cheese? Sure, if it's appropriate--I've spread cream cheese (a must for a cucumber sandwich), goat cheese, ricotta and even gorgonzola dolce onto bread as part of a cold sandwich. A limp, occasionally chewy (in a bad way) slice of cheese just doesn't cut it.

sliced cheese has no business being on a sandwich that isn't hot enough for said cheese to melt.
Agreed. I'm not a fan of cold cheese. I've been eating my fair share of string cheese for an extra protein hit at lunch and I'll toss those in the microwave for a few seconds to warm them up.

TB
Agreed. I'm not a fan of cold cheese. I've been eating my fair share of string cheese for an extra protein hit at lunch and I'll toss those in the microwave for a few seconds to warm them up.
I don't necessarily object to cold cheese, just the presence of an unmelted slice on a sandwich. Good (or even merely decent) cheese tastes better when it's not fresh out of the fridge anyway, as aromas (the basis of flavor) tend to bloom at temperatures higher than those necessary to slow the spoiling process.

I think Rocket League is silly. I played it 3 times and never touched it again. I must be one of very few people who didn't get addicted to it.

I really dig his solo on Send Her My Love. The way it harmonises with the vocals that merge in after the solo is incredible.
Mmm...and you can't leave out the driving rhythm of "Separate Ways."

In contrasts to the people that love this track in the Forza franchise, I'm glad that Fujimi Kaido hasn't come back to Forza Motorsport. I just plain didn't like that track, it was annoying for me to drive on at the worst and boring at best. The only good thing about it was the scenery, the rest was just a bunch of harpins. It just wasn't fun.

I thought of something else that might be unpopular for at least people in my age group. I don't like music being turned up so loud that I can't hear myself talk. I went to a car show today about imports and there were at least 3 cars with these big speakers with different music types being cranked up to loud volumes. I think my ears were screaming, which sucked as there were cars near these speakers I wanted to look at.

I dislike the idea of shooting fireworks regardless of the occasion. I tried sleeping last night when others were shooting fireworks like there was no tomorrow. Ugh. I thought an accident was bound to happen, not to mention that the noise made it difficult for me to sleep.

I dislike the idea of shooting fireworks regardless of the occasion. I tried sleeping last night when others were shooting fireworks like there was no tomorrow. Ugh. I thought an accident was bound to happen, not to mention that the noise made it difficult for me to sleep.

Don't be so boring.

The average person sleeps nearly 3000 hours per year, whats a couple of hours of missed sleep for a grand fireworks display many people love and enjoy? Its not like this is happening everyday.

Here's one I'm sure will be unpopular - Don't Stop Believin by Journey is crap.
I don't really think it's "crap" nor do I dislike it, but I do find it to be a bit cliche and overplayed, it's not my favorite by them whatsoever. My dad has a two disc Journey album in his car that he sometimes plays and their are other songs I have heard on it i'd rather listen to than "Don't Stop Believin".

Back