UPDATE 1.06 is now LIVE.. New features are in OP

• Thread starter JohnCitizen
  • 1,256 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hit the wall in Nurbur with a premium Subaru at high speed and heard a crash sound that I have never heard before and I changed the view... and boy, that's gonna cost a fortune, the car is SERIOUSLY messed up, to the point where I think the whole body may fall off.

pics or it didn't happen

God knows how the 1040bhp 850kg Minolta Race Car has less performance points than a 430 Scuderia with 600bhp!
And how my 230bhp Spoon Integra has less than my 80bhp Fiat 500!
:indiff:

GT_Prologue5
I just read 9 pages of this thread. GT5 gets awesomer and awesomer.

Yet I've seen at least two people complain... PD are doing themselves no favours with awesome updates like these, we'll come to expect them pretty soon!

Controller steering sensitivity is new
Im not sure if anybody mentioned that

woah i turned the sensitivity to 5 and when i turn the wheel standing still the whole car move lol

wonder thatl make the vettel challenge easier

Anyone having any trouble getting into game after doing update? Once my update finished I can not get past the GT5 Terms of Use screen. The HD light is flashing but the screen is blank *_*

What about tyre wear? Do (racing) hards now last longer than (racing) softs? Or is it still the same?

FYI: B-spec Indy DCC = 86,600 credits and 35,966 XP

I also wonder if the "vertical" composition has been in photomode before, or is that new?

The PP system would make online Leaderboards work well. ive heard no mention of leaderboards so far have i ? I was really expecting this feature grouped together with the pp system !

Ballast Weight Adjustment
Able to Customize Each Gear now
Engine Power Limiter
Able to select tires from tuning page
At the garage, can hold L1 to select multiple cars to add to favorites
10 paint items when you log on the first time in one day?

If you can drive all your cars during online what is the point in still making them favorites. Has anyone seen if all your cars are available in arcade?

Less Jaggies and rain on windsheild looks better !!!

edit: Nevermind I was just sitting far from the tv :yuck:

.. looks good from back here lol

Is it my imagination or have they improved the graphics on some of the standard cars - particularly with the wheel arches. Most seem round now and not comprised of three straight lines.

Multiple select also works in the music list, and you can use the selections for Menu/BGM music (i.e. create a playlist of sorts)

You can also now share Bob's with friends.

DAMN YOU 24hrs of LE BOBS!!! 2 more hours to go; cant wait to download this update. Atleast they are 200laps in the lead, in an X1 obviously.
Any changes in the cockpit view? ie. does the head/cam turn with the wheel like it does during pits? Does it still shake violently at high speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back