Update 1.07

• Thread starter MatskiMonk
  • 384 comments
Oh thanks PD, thanks for teasing that beautiful Sound Proof Room stage, thanks for yet again not giving it to us along with what may possibly be new effects like rain drops and lens flares, along with those long exposure effects you've been teasing since THE GODDAMN C7 TRAILER.

I swear, not even a video mode can make up for no photomode updates still.

Oh thanks PD, thanks for teasing that beautiful Sound Proof Room stage, thanks for yet again not giving it to us along with what may possibly be new effects like rain drops and lens flares, along with those long exposure effects you've been teasing since THE GODDAMN C7 TRAILER.

Its PD. What you expect..

- When [Grid Start with False Start Check] is selected in [Race Settings], signal lights will be displayed as start indicators.

Grid starting lights!! I've not tried it yet but does this mean they've got rid of the 3..2..1..Start?

Yeah. 👍

They must have read my suggestion.:cool:

What exactly would you do with this sound proof room? I can't think of any useful reason to have it, other than to hide from the vacuum sounds.

- When [Grid Start with False Start Check] is selected in [Race Settings], signal lights will be displayed as start indicators.

Grid starting lights!! I've not tried it yet but does this mean they've got rid of the 3..2..1..Start?

Yeah. 👍

They must have read my suggestion.:cool:

I've just captured a video on my phone, I'll have it up on Youtube shortly. :)

Black Saphire

n52AYQU.png

zeYxpxa.png

D6k9HjC.png

Good to hear people talking about the tyre bug being fixed. Is there any news on the pit stop glitch where some players could not get pit options? Has anyone had a lack of pit options since the update?

Grid Start w/ False Start Check - Race Lights
Cheers for that @cmbeal317

It's a nice new addition. One question - does the length of time holding you on the red lights vary, or is it the same every for every race?

Thanks, why couldn't they make this for career races?
The trouble with the career races (where there is a grid start) is that, I suppose, the AI would know when the lights were going to go out.

Back